Giuliani demanded oral sex from female aid because it made him feel like 'Bill Clinton'

I mean, you can't make this shit up.

Uh oh, another pervert Republican is getting sued. I think she wants $10 million. Giuliani drank all day and demanded sexual favors from a female aid. She had enough of his BS and is suing. Apparently Giuliani's some kind of real skank, drinking all day, and he wants to peddle pardons for $2 mil? Really? I didn't know you could do that. What, did Trump give him a pocket full of the darn things?

Let's see, there's the perv Roy Moore, (no one minded his perversity) , there's Kavanaugh, There's Thomas, and, hell, they could do a class action sex assualt lawsuit against Trump there are so many women whose pussies he grabbed.

What a fucktangle the right has become. Whatever happened to the party of Lincoln?

A former associate of Rudy Giuliani sued the former New York mayor, presidential candidate and attorney to Donald Trump for $10m on Monday, alleging “abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct” including “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks”.

Not

Giuliani is alleged to have told Dunphy “he enjoyed engaging in this conduct while on the telephone because it made him ‘feel like Bill Clinton’”.

On line 8 it states:

And this is just scratching the surface, if you read the allegations it's is depravity, to put it mildly, not to mention wage theft and other misconduct. What's really bizarre is that not only is she his employee, she's also his client, where Giuliani was representing her as her lawyer in another matter, and, it really gets complicated.
Another dropping from one of our foreigner trolls. Nothing going on in your loser country, I take it?

Uh oh, another pervert Republican is getting sued. I think she wants $10 million. Giuliani drank all day and demanded sexual favors from a female aid. She had enough of his BS and is suing. Apparently Giuliani's some kind of real skank, drinking all day, and he wants to peddle pardons for $2 mil? Really? I didn't know you could do that. What, did Trump give him a pocket full of the darn things?

Let's see, there's the perv Roy Moore, (no one minded his perversity) , there's Kavanaugh, There's Thomas, and, hell, they could do a class action sex assualt lawsuit against Trump there are so many women whose pussies he grabbed.

What a fucktangle the right has become. Whatever happened to the party of Lincoln?

A former associate of Rudy Giuliani sued the former New York mayor, presidential candidate and attorney to Donald Trump for $10m on Monday, alleging “abuses of power, wide-ranging sexual assault and harassment, wage theft and other misconduct” including “alcohol-drenched rants that included sexist, racist and antisemitic remarks”.

Filed in New York state, Noelle Dunphy’s suit includes the allegation that Giuliani “often demanded oral sex while he took phone calls on speaker phone from high-profile friends and clients, including then-President Trump”.

Giuliani is alleged to have told Dunphy “he enjoyed engaging in this conduct while on the telephone because it made him ‘feel like Bill Clinton’”.

On line 8 it states:

And this is just scratching the surface, if you read the allegations it's is depravity, to put it mildly, not to mention wage theft and other misconduct. What's really bizarre is that not only is she his employee, she's also his client, where Giuliani was representing her as her lawyer in another matter, and, it really gets complicated.
Oh Oh, Rumpole's been into the Claret again.

Another dropping from one of our foreigner trolls. Nothing going on in your loser country, I take it?
Ya think he and Tommy the Taint are bunkies?

tenor.gif

Neither did E Jean Carroll, and a jury's verdict said Trump's liable for sex abuse and defamation. The point is just because a woman doesn't remember clerical details doesn't mean she can't remember the TRAUMA of the event. When something like that is happening, she isn't making note of 'oh, I better remember the time and place so I can do better in the future when I'm cross examined' while the perp is shoving his fingers or his dick up her vagina and sexually assaulting her.

However,

That wasn't it, it was his petty rant/diatribe he made at his confirmation hearing, a petty diatribe far below the standards one should expect of a candidate for the Supreme Court that convinced me he was unfit for the appointment.

Clearly, the absence of credibility is yours.

Okay, Saul.

The Langley kiddywinkles must be working all hours
the Guardian?
------------------------------------------------
Actually, I didn't need Langley or the Guardian to read about it. I saw it in a newsfeed from the Associated Press.
And too, it seems to have been filed in a court....so it becomes public record.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So it's okay for your guy to do it but not okay when our guy does it?
???
Whose guy did what to whom?
And why do you say it was OK for any guy to do it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why, it's almost like it's total bullshit. Because it is total bullshit.
Actually, as mentioned, it has been filed in a court of law.
The degree of 'bullshit"-ness, if any, will be adjudicated per our American system of law.
Which ain't perfect.....but seems to be fairly good relative to the rest of the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oral sex isn't sex.
Thanx, BJ, your insights expressed on this venue are always notable.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ya think he and Tommy the Taint are bunkies?

I don't know if the poster Rumpole is a Brit or a foreign national from any other country.
Tommy T. has stated he is Welsh. (by the way, I miss TTainant, he had a much more fulsome record of insightful commentary on this venue than some of our
prolifically posting RWNJ's who profess to be American. )
Plus, Tommy, being a foreigner brought a fresh perspective to many of the issues.
If poster Rumpole is also a foreign national, well, welcome.
This venue will profit by non-xenophobic, non-parochial insights on our political zeitgeist.

IMHO

Till then, just another golddigger.

Ummm, no.
She is now a plaintiff bringing an action for sexual harassment and theft of wages ....and likely some other stuff.
And, I think prudent responsible American society will hold judgement on her character or motives until the matter is adjudicated by a court of law.

Sure, 'golddigging' is an easy jibe to throw in cases like this.
But too, so is Rudy's known proclivity to, ummm, 'tucking in his shirttails' while up in a hotel room with a blonde hottie not his wife.
So poster Flops rush to defend Rudy need be tempered with what we know of Rudy's prior actions.
Rudy ain't exactly displayed admirable grace, good judgement, or good character in the last several years.

So, let's see how this cake bakes.

Ummm, no.
She is now a plaintiff bringing an action for sexual harassment and theft of wages ....and likely some other stuff.
And, I think prudent responsible American society will hold judgement on her character or motives until the matter is adjudicated by a court of law.

Sure, 'golddigging' is an easy jibe to throw in cases like this.
But too, so is Rudy's known proclivity to, ummm, 'tucking in his shirttails' while up in a hotel room with a blonde hottie not his wife.
So poster Flops rush to defend Rudy need be tempered with what we know of Rudy's prior actions.
Rudy ain't exactly displayed admirable grace, good judgement, or good character in the last several years.

So, let's see how this cake bakes.
Let's see the evidence then. Not going to assume the worst because he is a Trump supporter.

Filed in New York state, Noelle Dunphy’s suit includes the allegation that Giuliani “often demanded oral sex while he took phone calls on speaker phone from high-profile friends and clients, including then-President Trump”.

On line 8 it states:

Guess what happens when you think of women as objects to be used.

On line 8 it states:

Yeah right about this point My opinion of Giuliani is basically what I flush down the shitter. I don't care what's true and what's false some of this stuff is true and even some of it is enough to make him a complete piece of garbage.

On line 8 it states:

Wrong.
It is not at all illegal to proposition anyone, including an employee.
It is only illegal to fire or harm someone who rejects the proposition.

Forum List

Back