Should deported veterans be allowed to return to US?

I disagree about McVeigh.
I think he was stupid and a screw up, but he sacrificed himself for what he believed in, and there is some truth to his point of view, which is that the federal government has illegally grown into a monster.
The BATF, DEA, TSA, and many federal government departments are totally illegal and should not exist at all.
If he could have found symbolic ways of drawing attention to that without harming innocent people, then he would have been a patriot.

Nor does the word "terrorist" mean anything anymore, since anyone who intimidates with forces is actually a terrorist.
That include the police when whey incarcerate bank robbers for 20 years in order to deter others from robbing banks.
The reality is that if we want the word to have a negative connotation, then we have to only use the word when the victims are innocent. And then the US military becomes the greatest terrorists in the world, since most of the people they attack are innocent, like Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Grenada, Panama, Vietnam, etc.

A terrorist is defined as one who uses shock and fear to persuade politics. McVeigh was a terrorist by definition. A police officer doesn't send anybody away for 20 years. The job of a police officer is to enforce the laws created by people we elected to write those laws and penalties. There is no terrorism by having laws and penalties. It's actually the American way. The penalties are as such to deter others from also breaking our laws.

If they held a Green Card how are they here illegally and how do you join the military illegally?

The same way you get a job illegally, a home loan illegally, rent illegally, have your kids in our school illegally, a car illegally. The people in the military with green cards are there legally, but the same rules apply to them as any green card holder.

Nobody has a problem with you going to jail for robbing a bank, but if you are caught with a joint you shouldn't be deported or not allowed citizenship because of it.

You should, but I have yet to hear of a case where a person was deported over a joint. Much of it is getting plowed and then driving a car which is just about the number one transgression in this country today. Drunken drivers are deadly, and we don't need illegals here killing us or our children. Come here, get drunk, get busted, out you go; you had your chance and blew it.

The premise of you don't care that they served in the military when native born Americans haven't or won't.

It's an all volunteer military and has been since the 70's. If you want to join--fine, if you don't want to join, that's fine too. But nobody American or not should be getting special privileges in regards to breaking our laws or serving the penalties given just because they were in the military. If anything you should be less likely to break the laws given the discipline you went through in the military.

Sorry, but there is no such thing as having their kids in our schools illegally.

So to summarize. Illegals are more patriotic than Americans. Joined the military. Served and risked it all. Then they were deported. Saves money on Veterans Benefits.

If you wonder why we are doomed as a nation. Look in the mirror and point your finger at the reflection. That is who is destroying this nation.
Do you have anything to back that up? Probably not. It is covered in fecal matter where you pulled it out of your ass.

Sorry, but there is no such thing as having their kids in our schools illegally.

I would think so. In my suburb, people from the inner-city were sending their kids here even though the parents didn't reside in our suburb. They were staying with "Aunt Sheliba." They were in our schools illegally because their parent(s) didn't pay property tax here which over half of it goes to fund our schools. So they created a task force to weed out these kids and kicked them out of our school system.

If parent(s) are here illegally with a child who is also by definition illegal goes to any of our school systems, then what do you call it?

The Biden administration on Friday announced it is formalizing a new process to allow immigrants who served in the U.S. military and were later deported to return to the country legally.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas ordered the nation's immigration agencies to craft a "rigorous, systematic approach" to review the cases of immigrants whose deportations "failed to live up to our highest values."

"Together with our partner the Department of Veterans Affairs, we are committed to bringing back military service members, veterans, and their immediate family members who were unjustly removed and ensuring they receive the benefits to which they may be entitled," Mayorkas said in a statement. "Today we are taking important steps to make that a reality."

So not only did these people illegally get into the country, they also illegally got into our military as well. Not only does Dementia want to bring them back into the country, but restore all their military benefits.

I'm all behind our veterans and any benefits they can get, but I'm against veterans who weren't supposed to be here in the first place. The people they deport are usually illegals that got involved in some sort of criminal activity, and shouldn't be getting a free pass simply because also illegally served.
Serving in the military is a legal path to becoming a citizen. They know about your status when you go through the process of joining. I have no issue with this as long as they separated from the military under honorable conditions and haven't committed a felony, but the government needs to take care of the 100,000's of backlogged claims first before dealing with this issue.

No. There is no special status accorded to green card holders. They cannot be officers either. They do not qualify for a security clearance either. They get the menial jobs not dealing with any classified information.

The definition calls for the person to defend their country. To defend the country one must join the Military. So how Patriotic can you be having never served?

Another part is defending their nations interests. Those are determined by the will of the people. The people give their voice to the interests.

Their voice is used to choose a Political Leader. That leader decides what those interests are. If the people disagree a new leader is chosen.

A Patriot accepts that. A Patriot defends the rights of the people to make that choice. A Patriot knows it is our freedom to choose that makes us special.

From your link:

a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

Yes, defending the country which is done in more ways than one. In fact we have people in USMB that defend this country all the time when outsiders lay criticism on us. So I stand by my earlier statement, just because one served in the military does not make them anymore of a patriot than somebody that didn't serve.

Yes. You are just as much of a hero as those who were wounded in the military. I mean don’t they understand how courageous you are risking Carpel Tunnel? I mean sure they risked life and limb. But Carpel Tunnel is really painful.

View attachment 509496
You’re an arrogant cocksucker, and not that bright. Theologians and politicians, along with god, hover over the battle field and masturbate watching the carnage with impunity. Your definition of patriot is warped, because it requires the more libidinal types to prove their manhood in a particular way, while the puppetmasters controlling the war-as-racket show slip the noose.

Not at all. For every Infantryman there are ten people in support. You don’t have to go slug it out with the enemy as an infantryman to be a Patriot. But you have to be willing to put yourself on the line.

Supply trucks driven by people who are Army Truck Drivers are in danger. They serve. Enduring that which most of you call intolerable.

Warehouse people are in supply. Driving forklifts and loading trucks. They are way more patriotic than Ray.

The Chaplains Assistant is a Patriot.

The clerk who typed up admin information is a Patriot. Way more of one than Ray.

Ray believes he is more patriotic than any of those people. Especially the minorities.

Such beliefs are not patriotic. Such beliefs are an abomination in our country. A Patriot defends the Constitution. And that means the Amendments that all our citizens will have rights equally.

Search for it. You can’t find that from Ray. He has lots of examples about how some Americans are better. And they are all Whites. The Minorities are always inferior.

Ray is no Patriot. He is barely a man. And certainly unworthy to compare himself to those who served.

You are simply making shit up as you go, boot camp!

I would think so. In my suburb, people from the inner-city were sending their kids here even though the parents didn't reside in our suburb. They were staying with "Aunt Sheliba." They were in our schools illegally because their parent(s) didn't pay property tax here which over half of it goes to fund our schools. So they created a task force to weed out these kids and kicked them out of our school system.

If parent(s) are here illegally with a child who is also by definition illegal goes to any of our school systems, then what do you call it?
That is a right to an education guaranteed by a SCOTUS decision.

As far as living in another district, illegals are not the only one's who do that.

The definition calls for the person to defend their country. To defend the country one must join the Military. So how Patriotic can you be having never served?

Another part is defending their nations interests. Those are determined by the will of the people. The people give their voice to the interests.

Their voice is used to choose a Political Leader. That leader decides what those interests are. If the people disagree a new leader is chosen.

A Patriot accepts that. A Patriot defends the rights of the people to make that choice. A Patriot knows it is our freedom to choose that makes us special.

From your link:

a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.

Yes, defending the country which is done in more ways than one. In fact we have people in USMB that defend this country all the time when outsiders lay criticism on us. So I stand by my earlier statement, just because one served in the military does not make them anymore of a patriot than somebody that didn't serve.

Yes. You are just as much of a hero as those who were wounded in the military. I mean don’t they understand how courageous you are risking Carpel Tunnel? I mean sure they risked life and limb. But Carpel Tunnel is really painful.

View attachment 509496
You’re an arrogant cocksucker, and not that bright. Theologians and politicians, along with god, hover over the battle field and masturbate watching the carnage with impunity. Your definition of patriot is warped, because it requires the more libidinal types to prove their manhood in a particular way, while the puppetmasters controlling the war-as-racket show slip the noose.

Not at all. For every Infantryman there are ten people in support. You don’t have to go slug it out with the enemy as an infantryman to be a Patriot. But you have to be willing to put yourself on the line.

Supply trucks driven by people who are Army Truck Drivers are in danger. They serve. Enduring that which most of you call intolerable.

Warehouse people are in supply. Driving forklifts and loading trucks. They are way more patriotic than Ray.

The clerk who typed up admin information is a Patriot. Way more of one than Ray.

Ray believes he is more patriotic than any of those people. Especially the minorities.

Such beliefs are not patriotic. Such beliefs are an abomination in our country. A Patriot defends the Constitution. And that means the Amendments that all our citizens will have rights equally.

Search for it. You can’t find that from Ray. He has lots of examples about how some Americans are better. And they are all Whites. The Minorities are always inferior.

Ray is no Patriot. He is barely a man. And certainly unworthy to compare himself to those who served.

What am I making up? The ratio of support to infantry? Nope. The more technical our wars become the more technical support is needed. You have more people working computers than rifles in the Army.

An Aircraft Carrier is a good example. There are less than 100 aircraft on the carrier. But you have a crew of about 5,000 people. That is medical. Dental. Administration. Mechanics. Nuclear power production. Propulsion. Navigation. Cooks. Clerks. Air traffic control. And a couple hundred other specialties.

All so about 85 aircraft can fly out and do the actual shooting.

That doesn’t count the shore based people sending supplies to the carrier. Or managing the administrative details for the ship and personnel.

If they held a Green Card how are they here illegally and how do you join the military illegally?

The same way you get a job illegally, a home loan illegally, rent illegally, have your kids in our school illegally, a car illegally. The people in the military with green cards are there legally, but the same rules apply to them as any green card holder.

So explain how folks get into the military illegally. Joining the military is totally different than enrolling your kid in school.
Nobody has a problem with you going to jail for robbing a bank, but if you are caught with a joint you shouldn't be deported or not allowed citizenship because of it.

You should, but I have yet to hear of a case where a person was deported over a joint. Much of it is getting plowed and then driving a car which is just about the number one transgression in this country today. Drunken drivers are deadly, and we don't need illegals here killing us or our children. Come here, get drunk, get busted, out you go; you had your chance and blew it.

You can twist it anyway you like, but still a man who served this country should be treated like any other man who served this country.
The premise of you don't care that they served in the military when native born Americans haven't or won't.

It's an all volunteer military and has been since the 70's. If you want to join--fine, if you don't want to join, that's fine too. But nobody American or not should be getting special privileges in regards to breaking our laws or serving the penalties given just because they were in the military. If anything you should be less likely to break the laws given the discipline you went through in the military.
Nobody claimed they folks should be given special privileges for breaking the law, that's a twist you are trying to put to it.

That is a right to an education guaranteed by a SCOTUS decision.

As far as living in another district, illegals are not the only one's who do that.

I wasn't talking about illegals or foreigners in general. I'm talking about American kids who lived in the inner-city and used relatives here to sneak into our school system. It turned out that many of them had no real family relations with the so-called Aunt. She was actually just friends with the family, and who knows, maybe making a few bucks on the side.

I don't know about this Supreme Court decision, but what I do know is taxpayers fund their local schools, and people paying for the education of non-citizens is just theft.

From your link:

View attachment 509496

What am I making up? The ratio of support to infantry? Nope. The more technical our wars become the more technical support is needed. You have more people working computers than rifles in the Army.

An Aircraft Carrier is a good example. There are less than 100 aircraft on the carrier. But you have a crew of about 5,000 people. That is medical. Dental. Administration. Mechanics. Nuclear power production. Propulsion. Navigation. Cooks. Clerks. Air traffic control. And a couple hundred other specialties.

All so about 85 aircraft can fly out and do the actual shooting.

That doesn’t count the shore based people sending supplies to the carrier. Or managing the administrative details for the ship and personnel.
Your comments regarding Ray are what is made up. I was in the Navy and once served on a carrier, so i know what you deflected to is true but patriotism has nothing to do with serving. There are literally thousands of reasons people are ineligible for military service. Are they any less patriotic because they have asthma, ADHD, blood disorders, or broken bones that restrict their movement? I should know, as I was a Navy recruiter and now recruit for the US Army as a civilian contractor. I would also state that many who serve are NOT patriots. They join for the benefits and nothing more.

For some reason, you have chosen to deride Ray, when nothing he has said would indicate that he was not a patriot. You have the right to be wrong, but you should not abuse it.

So explain how folks get into the military illegally. Joining the military is totally different than enrolling your kid in school.

You can twist it anyway you like, but still a man who served this country should be treated like any other man who served this country.

Nobody claimed they folks should be given special privileges for breaking the law, that's a twist you are trying to put to it.

Why does your post have my name as being quoted, yet it contains little to nothing I said?

Are you that incompetent?

Why does your post have my name as being quoted, yet it contains little to nothing I said?

Are you that incompetent?
Actually it was to Ray.

The Biden administration on Friday announced it is formalizing a new process to allow immigrants who served in the U.S. military and were later deported to return to the country legally.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas ordered the nation's immigration agencies to craft a "rigorous, systematic approach" to review the cases of immigrants whose deportations "failed to live up to our highest values."

"Together with our partner the Department of Veterans Affairs, we are committed to bringing back military service members, veterans, and their immediate family members who were unjustly removed and ensuring they receive the benefits to which they may be entitled," Mayorkas said in a statement. "Today we are taking important steps to make that a reality."

So not only did these people illegally get into the country, they also illegally got into our military as well. Not only does Dementia want to bring them back into the country, but restore all their military benefits.

I'm all behind our veterans and any benefits they can get, but I'm against veterans who weren't supposed to be here in the first place. The people they deport are usually illegals that got involved in some sort of criminal activity, and shouldn't be getting a free pass simply because also illegally served.
They should never have been deported in the first place.

Forum List

Back