Should Black Degrees be Equally Valued?

you find it odd that a lecturer at a black university hires black interns. and that the noticably talented students went on to success. why would that be unusual? why do you consider that reverse racism?

Way to meet the argument on the merits!

Just call someone a "racist", and you no longer need to argue anything or consider facts. That's like, work and stuff.

hahaha, that is what really confuses me about this message board. there are so few people willing to exchange ideas.

PHHHTTTTTTttt....yeah, right Ian......I'd ask you a question, but it might hurt your fragile feeling:rolleyes:.

Way to meet the argument on the merits!

Just call someone a "racist", and you no longer need to argue anything or consider facts. That's like, work and stuff.

hahaha, that is what really confuses me about this message board. there are so few people willing to exchange ideas.

PHHHTTTTTTttt....yeah, right Ian......I'd ask you a question, but it might hurt your fragile feeling:rolleyes:.

when have I ever had my feelings hurt? are you talking about when you screamed at me over and over again to answer a question about your own comment???!!!!#@*&#@ and I would only answer if you promised to answer one of mine? and you refused of course.

I'll say as long as the university held them to the same requirements once there, the Affirmative Action blacks earned the degree.

My mother in law works in work comp. Her company knows success rates for each doctor with different types of injury. That is what I base my decisions off of not how they ranked in class.

What else......
using an analogy, a white MLB player before desegregation did not have to fight as tough of competition. So you can fairly assume he didn't face all the toughest pitchers available in any year.

Students who go to protected 99% white private schools miss out on real world experience so I hypothesize they're less able to compete in the real world than successful public school students.

Oh, and I despise racists. When I've figured out who they are quick enough I've left them and their women standing next to their cars still with a flat tire after I've volunteered to help. Opportunity used to come all the time when I worked in the "black" part of the city. Scared recessive white folk were funny. So tell your kids or wife to hide their racism if they're expecting help from this white guy.

I think it makes a LOT of good sense to value a BLACK BELT in any form of the martial arts over any WHITE Belt!

And if that's too PC for any of you, so be it!

I STAND by that assessment!

Oh, and I despise racists. When I've figured out who they are quick enough I've left them and their women standing next to their cars still with a flat tire after I've volunteered to help. Opportunity used to come all the time when I worked in the "black" part of the city. Scared recessive white folk were funny. So tell your kids or wife to hide their racism if they're expecting help from this white guy.

what a bizarre and slightly creepy comment to make

To you, it is. To me, it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't go out of my way to help out a racist, either. Too bad. If I find someone to be a deplorable human being, I don't see any reason to interrupt my day to help them.

....where was that study which showed folks put down others due to a feeling of low self worth....

....where was that study which showed folks put down others due to a feeling of low self worth....

LOL!

That's two comments you've made in a row that nobody can attempt to dispute without looking like evidence of what you're saying. :lol:

If you aren't doing this stuff by design, you are a secret genius.

If you ARE doing it by design, that's still pretty slick.

especially in elite universities, and other school that practise AA, blacks are admitted with markedly lower qualifications, receive lower grades and pass independent qualification exams at a lower rate than other groups. is it reasonable to give them the same credit for a diploma when the chances are that they will underperform? would you chose a black doctor or lawyer knowing that they were close to the bottom of their class?

I have observed from your posts you are a racist. One post, two maybe, but you spend all your time stirring up racial arguments. I simply do not have the patience or the time to listen to worthless bullshit. I am putting you on ignore as that is the biggest insult I can give you on a message board, to show you that I simply don't care what you have to say. Worthless words come from worthless humans.
I agree (except I won't put him/her on ignore - best to know what the vermin are up to).

I rarely participate in the racist threads. They are not worth the attention they so desire. As White Inferiorists, they need this attention to feel some sort of worth.

To you, it is. To me, it makes perfect sense. I wouldn't go out of my way to help out a racist, either. Too bad. If I find someone to be a deplorable human being, I don't see any reason to interrupt my day to help them.

hahaha, perfect sense!

if that comment doesn't set off your bullshit detector, then youdon't have one

hahaha, perfect sense!

if that comment doesn't set off your bullshit detector, then youdon't have one
My BS detector is in fine shape. It just got its quarterly tune-up. Luckily, I haven't the defective model where there is inverted polarity. I hope you kept your receipt.

Ian, I'm really sorta a jerk. I won't go shopping with my wife in malls built in the flood plain with my tax dollars. Dr. House & Dexter Morgan are some of my favorite TV characters.

I'm also a normal looking beer drinking white guy so you never know when someone like me is standing near you at a little league game. Any time I hear a ****** comment I just might make a scene by calling you out in front of both your kids and the other parents. Pretty scary.

Oh, another cause for racism. The need for a scape goat.

When folks need an outside reason for how miserable their lives are they often need to blame an outside group. It deflects the sense of failure from themselves to others.

(The "its the Jew's fault" theory)

Its human nature not to "think you're below average" and coming to that realization hurts deeply.

especially in elite universities, and other school that practise AA, blacks are admitted with markedly lower qualifications, receive lower grades and pass independent qualification exams at a lower rate than other groups. is it reasonable to give them the same credit for a diploma when the chances are that they will underperform? would you chose a black doctor or lawyer knowing that they were close to the bottom of their class?

This is crap. I'm currently finishing my BA now and you are telling me that blacks under perform. I'm working my butt off. And I didn't get into college with lower qualification or grades than whites.

Where are you getting this crap from?

when have I ever had my feelings hurt? are you talking about when you screamed at me over and over again to answer a question about your own comment???!!!!#@*&#@ and I would only answer if you promised to answer one of mine? and you refused of course.

Yes, this is exactly about what I'm referring.

Don't whinge away about "few people willing to exchange ideas," in one thread, then refuse to exchange ideas in another because you felt "screamed at."

So far, I'm not impressed with your one-trick-pony show, but not being impressed with a racist isn't all that unusual for me. But running across anyone that's such a pussy that they refuse to reply to a question on the basis they feel "screamed at," is unique.

I've NEVER been able to intimidate anyone this much before.:lol:

Ian, I'm really sorta a jerk. I won't go shopping with my wife in malls built in the flood plain with my tax dollars. Dr. House & Dexter Morgan are some of my favorite TV characters.

I'm also a normal looking beer drinking white guy so you never know when someone like me is standing near you at a little league game. Any time I hear a ****** comment I just might make a scene by calling you out in front of both your kids and the other parents. Pretty scary.

I believe you when you confess to being a jerk. I am also pretty sure that you are a psycho. first you had the fantasy of leaving a helpless white couple in a black neighbourhood after you 'volunteered' to help them. I know what it is like to help out strangers, and you do it for the sake of the act. purposely deserting the people in need would be contrary to the nature of a person willing to help in the first place. (and there aren't many men who need help changing a flat, and if necessary the auto club or a tow truck is safer than some wacko like you)

and I also know about guys like you at kid's games. yes, you've made lots of scenes all right. will your wife even sit with you any more? do the other parents avoid you like the plague? how many enemies do you have. I bet you know better than those stupid coaches too, am I right? there is a saying,"no good deed goes unpunished". guys like you are the punishment for people involved in kid's sports.

Don't whinge away about "few people willing to exchange ideas," in one thread, then refuse to exchange ideas in another because you felt "screamed at."

So far, I'm not impressed with your one-trick-pony show, but not being impressed with a racist isn't all that unusual for me. But running across anyone that's such a pussy that they refuse to reply to a question on the basis they feel "screamed at," is unique.

dude, you don't intimidate me. I was trying to coax some manners out of you. you asked an asinine question, repeatedly, then with profanity, then with capslock screaming, and I finally offered you a deal. an answer for an answer. you bailed.

I can understand why you don't like putting you ideas down in writing. they usually make you look like a fool. but you should keep trying, you may improve.

dude, you don't intimidate me. I was trying to coax some manners out of you. you asked an asinine question, repeatedly, then with profanity, then with capslock screaming, and I finally offered you a deal. an answer for an answer. you bailed.

I can understand why you don't like putting you ideas down in writing. they usually make you look like a fool. but you should keep trying, you may improve.

I know you cannot be to bright you because you wouldn't answer a question.

I know you're easily intimidated because this is a freakin' annoymous board, and you won't answer without a quid pro quo agreement.

I know you're a pussy because you feel you've been hurt by "capstock screaming."

Believe me, Ian, all of this is obvious to everyone.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back