Since Obama presidency.....

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Liberal blacks and Democrats are becoming new age Uncle Thomas Negroes just as worse and disillusioned as the black Republican counterparts they slam for being Uncle Toms. Bashing blacks people to show fairness to and get favors and approval from hypocritical, lying white liberals is not in the best interest of black Democrats. Its funny how these lame jackassed, "we finally have a black president" Obama-obsessed Negroes give white liberal hypocrites and racists a free pass when they screw up yet do the bidding of these hypocritical white liberals by slamming white conservative Republicans who are not worse than the white hypocritical liberals they're sucking up to.

Liberal blacks and Democrats are becoming new age Uncle Thomas Negroes just as worse and disillusioned as the black Republican counterparts they slam for being Uncle Toms. Bashing blacks people to show fairness to and get favors and approval from hypocritical, lying white liberals is not in the best interest of black Democrats. Its funny how these lame jackassed, "we finally have a black president" Obama-obsessed Negroes give white liberal hypocrites and racists a free pass when they screw up yet do the bidding of these hypocritical white liberals by slamming white conservative Republicans who are not worse than the white hypocritical liberals they're sucking up to.

just as worse.

Language skills on display.

Logical reasoning skills JUST as evident!

Bravo!

/sarcasm!

:razz:

Last edited:
Blacks will always be inferior to whites, get used to it.

Blacks never were and never will be inferior to whites, and especially a white cracker troll such as yourself.

Then why do you constantly play the victim?

Which country in Africa is a "first world" country?

Why wasn't it black men that founded this great nation?

Why was Affirmative Action instituted?

Every black person in this country has been taught from birth that they are victims and most blacks prove it to be true daily. You are the perfect example of that. Now answer my questions and stop your whining.

Blacks never were and never will be inferior to whites, and especially a white cracker troll such as yourself.

Blacks in general are not inferior to whites and whites in general are not inferior to blacks.

YOU, however, are inferior. This is not based on race. It's just that you are fucking retarded, Basshole.

Blacks in general are not inferior to whites and whites in general are not inferior to blacks.

YOU, however, are inferior. This is not based on race. It's just that you are fucking retarded, Basshole.

You're the one thats retarded with your persistent verbal diarreha, you're to choke on the crap that you spew one day. the Bass is simply too damn good and better than anything that you and your family will ever be.

If your racist ancestors would have kept themselves out of Africa with their colonialism and imperialism Africa wouldn't be what it is today, thats the work of people that come from *YOUR* race, deal with it cracker jackass troll.

Without the contributions of blacks this country wouldn't be great.

To remedy and eliminate the the racist, prejudiced trash and mess your racist ancestors created, a mess you're desperately trying to pin on people whose ancestors were victimized.

You're the one thats retarded with your persistent verbal diarreha, you're to choke on the crap that you spew one day. the Bass is simply too damn good and better than anything that you and your family will ever be.

No no. You aren't better than anybody. You are fucking retarded and a virulent racist. So you are, by definition, inferior to any fair, just, decent and rational human being.

Besides, you declared a while ago that you had me on ignore, ya lying racist chump.

Also, Basshole, you are now reminded that you are required to leave family out of it, ya fucking retarded pig-dog racist.

If your racist ancestors would have kept themselves out of Africa with their colonialism and imperialism Africa wouldn't be what it is today, thats the work of people that come from *YOUR* race, deal with it cracker jackass troll.

Without the contributions of blacks this country wouldn't be great.

To remedy and eliminate the the racist, prejudiced trash and mess your racist ancestors created, a mess you're desperately trying to pin on people whose ancestors were victimized.

Your diatribe proves my point about you being a perpetual victim just as I figured you would do. You negroes are a predictable lot.

I think Obama teaches us one thing.... that black polliticians are equally as morally bankrupt and corrupt as whites. Equality in action.

Remind us all again how you are TOTALLY not a racist.

First of all, I think that that's not going to hold. I'm completely confident: black America will wake up, and get [it]. But what we're dealing with in the black community is just the natural fear of possibility. You know, when I look at my life, the stuff that we're seeing in these polls has played out my whole life. You know, always been told by somebody that I'm not ready, that I can't do something, my scores weren't high enough. You know, there's always that doubt in the back of the minds of people of color. People who've been oppressed and haven't been given real opportunities. That you never really believe. That you believe that somehow, someone is better than you. You know, deep down inside, you doubt whether you can do it, because that's all you've been told, is "no, wait." That's all you hear, and you hear it from people who love you. Not because they don't care about you, but bcause they're afraid. They're afraid that something might happen.-----MICHELLE OBAMA

I suppose Michelle is racist, her own words support my argument.

I am a black person who sees you as always negative about our Black Race!! You pretend to be pro-active but you always find ways to bring out the negativity of White people which does nothing to promote the cause you supposedly want to implement. Why do you always speak negatively about the White race instead of being a Christian and reaching out your hand to promote unity among all races? Can you answer that?

I am a black person who sees you as always negative about our Black Race!! You pretend to be pro-active but you always find ways to bring out the negativity of White people which does nothing to promote the cause you supposedly want to implement. Why do you always speak negatively about the White race instead of being a Christian and reaching out your hand to promote unity among all races? Can you answer that?

Listen Uncle Tom, before you ask a black person to be Christian why don't ask whites to do what you are asking whites to do? White people have done a good job and displaying and bringing out there own negativity, it was racist whites thats started the race problem, not blacks.

Listen Uncle Tom, before you ask a black person to be Christian why don't ask whites to do what you are asking whites to do? White people have done a good job and displaying and bringing out there own negativity, it was racist whites thats started the race problem, not blacks.

Typical degenerate behavior from the Basshole. If any black person dares to disagree with the views espoused by the Basshole, well then the Basshole feels obliged to denegrate that other black person by "labeling" him or her as an "Uncle Tom."

The Basshole is known as the Basshole for good reason.

The Basshole is a racist pigdog. That's all he is.

Forum List

Back