Trump Now Ahead In EVERY Single Swing State

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

My, my. But, but, but, just wait until he is convicted of charges. The left just can't see the forest through the trees. The more they do to Trump, the stronger he gets. They also keep on telling us that everything's going just great when Americans don't see it that way.

Polls mean little at this time. Reading the entrails of chickens is about as useful as a poll for an election nearly 10 months away.

Last edited:
Speaking for my home state of Pennsylvania, Trump has NO CHANCE to win this state in November. My fellow Pennsylvanians have shown many times over the past several years that, collectively, we are idiots.

Most conspicuously with the election of Senator Fetterman (who, to be honest, has been better than "we" expected), to the recent election of Sarah Innamorato as the top county executive in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh region) - a woman who literally has never had an actual job - we Republicans in PA are done.

Polling schmolling, it don't mean nothing. Trump cannot win this state.

My, my. But, but, but, just wait until he is convicted of charges. The left just can't see the forest through the trees. The more they do to Trump, the stronger he gets. They also keep on telling us that everything's going just great when Americans don't see it that way.
He’s been campaigning for 3 years. You’re surprised he’s ahead?

Speaking for my home state of Pennsylvania, Trump has NO CHANCE to win this state in November. My fellow Pennsylvanians have shown many times over the past several years that, collectively, we are idiots.

Most conspicuously with the election of Senator Fetterman (who, to be honest, has been better than "we" expected), to the recent election of Sarah Innamorato as the top county executive in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh region) - a woman who literally has never had an actual job - we Republicans in PA are done.

Gee, a Trump supporter telling everyone else they’re wrong. Where have we heard this before? Oh yeah...every single time one of them speaks.

I actually agree. Trump will not win Penn or Wisconsin, which still gives him victory because he will win all of the other swing states.

Polls this far out are useless on their own, but are useful for spotting trends. If we see TRUMP! holding the lead over time or increasing it, that's a useful data point, especially if that lead is upheld in multiple polls.

Pennsylvania also has a very crooked elections system. I took a drive from Warren to Hermitage PA, a hundred mile trip in October 2020. Trump signs outnumbered those by Sleepy Joe at least 2 to 1. I just can't believe that Trump was schlonged legitimately.

Doesnt mean shit, when the Big Steal of 2024 is going to make 2020 look like a joke. You can bet that the shitter Joe Bidumb is going to have over 1 trillion votes, proving that HE, Joe is a very popular guy...

Forum List

Back