Should a County be mailing out

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
To all residents a notice encouraging mail in balloting? Montgomery Co MD has done do.
Seems to me this highly democrat region should not spend taxpayers monies to advertise the “advantages and ease” of mailing in

To all residents a notice encouraging mail in balloting? Montgomery Co MD has done do.
Seems to me this highly democrat region should not spend taxpayers monies to advertise the “advantages and ease” of mailing in

Why do you people get so concerned about people voting?

My county that is 99% republican does the same thing every election year, so what's the big deal?

My county that is 99% republican does the same thing every election year, so what's the big deal?
Never received such info before from the county encouraging mail in over personally attend and doubt seriously you have either.

Never received such info before from the county encouraging mail in over personally attend and doubt seriously you have either.
You can seriously doubt what I said but I'll over look it since you're such a moron and so concerned with how people are allowed to vote. Which btw ever since it was legal here in Florida I have always used mail in.

Absolutely.

It encourages people to vote and increasing the numbers of valid voters actually voting is not a bad thing.

WW

What has Montgomery County done that is unlawful?
I never stated unlawfulness. I posed a question. Nice Lib 101 deflection attempt, falsely stating something that was never offered up
You do that because you have No refutation without lying about the scenario

I never stated unlawfulness. I posed a question. Nice Lib 101 deflection attempt, falsely stating something that was never offered up
You do that because you have No refutation without lying about the scenario

You literally just said, "Just a funny little thing about lawfulness, procedure and precedent."

there is very little problems with mail in voting as long as those things are sent to registered voters and the rolls are up to date...its sending them to everyone even those who are not registered or dont live there anymore were the problems can start......Apt complexes have lots of those....

The thread title and question was not about unlawfulness.
Then why bring it up?
It posed a question. Nice fake deflection attempt once again. It failed

I'm pretty sure it's you who is deflecting. I still don't see what your problem is. Do you even know what your problem is?

there is very little problems with mail in voting as long as those things are sent to registered voters and the rolls are up to date...its sending them to everyone even those who are not registered or dont live there anymore were the problems can start......Apt complexes have lots of those....

I don't understand the problem, if voter registration is still open, with sending them to all addresses. Then if you want to vote you register, then request a mail in ballot. If you are already registered then you just need to request a mail in ballot.

If voting registration has already closed, only then does it need to go to registered voters.

WW

Why not?

Forum List

Back