Should a County be mailing out

Then why bring it up?

I'm pretty sure it's you who is deflecting. I still don't see what your problem is. Do you even know what your problem is?
Mail in ballots are unnecessary and in person with ID worked for eons so moderator personal attack is unacceptable.
The lawless reference came along in later discussion and your attempt to hang your hat on that is fake and isn’t working.

Mail in ballots are unnecessary and in person with ID worked for eons so moderator personal attack is unacceptable.

Horses worked for eons, yet were now all driving cars instead of riding horses. Times change, move on.

Mail in ballots are unnecessary and in person with ID worked for eons.That’s evident so
Moderator personal attack is unacceptable.
It's your opinion that mail in ballots are unnecessary and just because it may not have been the standard way of voting in the past, why does that mean we can't make it more commonplace? There are several states that have all mail in elections now and they've been working perfectly fine. I chose to mail mine in for 2020 election.

The lawless teferrnce came along in later discussion and your attempt to hang your hat on that isn’t working.
You brought that up, not me. Those were your words which you then started backtracking when I pressed you for specifics.

To all residents a notice encouraging mail in balloting? Montgomery Co MD has done do.
Seems to me this highly democrat region should not spend taxpayers monies to advertise the “advantages and ease” of mailing in

1645042708055.png

But a lot of progressive Democrat USMB members dates wouldn't get the chance to vote if their ballots weren't mailed to them...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Mail in ballots are unnecessary and in person with ID worked for eons.That’s evident so

We've had mail in voting since the Civil War.

I voted for decades via mail-in voting never once during that time having to show up in person.

My votes were counted.

We have multple states that hold entire elections by mail.

I am not a DEM.

1645042740153.png

WW

there is very little problems with mail in voting as long as those things are sent to registered voters and the rolls are up to date...its sending them to everyone even those who are not registered or dont live there anymore were the problems can start......Apt complexes have lots of those....

voting by mail.jpeg

It's your opinion that mail in ballots are unnecessary and just because it may not have been the standard way of voting in the past, why does that mean we can't make it more commonplace? There are several states that have all mail in elections now and they've been working perfectly fine. I chose to mail mine in for 2020 election.

You brought that up, not me. Those were your words which you then started backtracking when I pressed you for specifics.
You brought it up as the topic of the thread. It was not the topic. Stop trolling

Absolutely.

It encourages people to vote and increasing the numbers of valid voters actually voting is not a bad thing.

WW

Of course it's a bad thing. It attracts the lazy and politically ignorant to vote, and they most always vote Democrat.

Let's say the MLB changed their policies to allowing citizens to choose playerds instead of management picking them. In my city you had to demonstrate an acute knowledge of baseball to vote. In your city all people had to do is cut out the form in their newspaper to pick players. Now.....which one of our cities would have the better baseball team?

Look at the last election for example. You had one guy who gave us the best economy in 50 years, brought the border under control, stopped Un from shooting off his missiles, a million more jobs than Americans who could work them which never happened in my life, got rid of Commie Care fines and attempted to remove and replace Commie Care, lowered taxes for most working Americans, rebuilt our military. And who did America vote for? Some clown that spent nearly his entire life in federal government that never accomplished anything worthwhile who's son was under FBI investigation for matters he was involved in. Does that sound like smart people voting to you? Sure, Democrats will always vote Democrat and Republicans will always vote Republican, but a record number of votes for a guy that couldn't even fill a high school gym and campaigned out of his basement?

The Democrats know they can't win a fair election without the stupid vote, and that's why they want to make it permanent in every state of the country. They want these people ultimately deciding our elections.

Let’s see who can think
Which method of voting assures the greatest integrity.?
1.Appearing in person with ordinary valid photo ID
2.Mailing a ballot back from the address it was sent to .

???

My county that is 99% republican does the same thing every election year, so what's the big deal?

The big deal is it opens the door to more fraud.

In Texas they passed SB-1. SB-1 states that all mail-in ballots had to be returned with the last four numbers of your SS or a DL number. They had an 11% increase in rejected ballots due to the numbers provided not matching those on record. In one county over half of the ballots had a wrong number or no number at all. Without the bill being passed, the vote of those people would have been counted as in previous years. Who doesn't know the last four of their SS number or F-up providing their DL number? But no, there is no fraud with mail-in voting. :eusa_shhh:

So now leftists are trying to sue the state because they want those fraudulent ballots counted. That's what's wrong with mail-in voting.

They might as well be mailing out invitations on how to go on assistance. Encourage the easy way out under the fake idea its easier and thus more “fair”
It’s not about how easy it is. It’s about how worthy and valid it is.

We've had mail in voting since the Civil War.

I voted for decades via mail-in voting never once during that time having to show up in person.

My votes were counted.

We have multple states that hold entire elections by mail.

I am not a DEM.

View attachment 602243

WW
Mail in voting was Never promoted as The Way to do things and over last 50 years amounted to 10-15% of ALL Presidential ballots. Libs are meddling with that and are trying to achieve over half as mail ins.
The “we have done mail ins forever” is fake for this discussion

So when Louise Jones shows up with photo ID and votes it’s extremely likely that she is Louise Jones.
When its mailed to an address, anyone can fill it out and send it back.

Debate concluded.

Of course it's a bad thing. It attracts the lazy and politically ignorant to vote, and they most always vote Democrat.

Let's say the MLB changed their policies to allowing citizens to choose playerds instead of management picking them. In my city you had to demonstrate an acute knowledge of baseball to vote. In your city all people had to do is cut out the form in their newspaper to pick players. Now.....which one of our cities would have the better baseball team?

Look at the last election for example. You had one guy who gave us the best economy in 50 years, brought the border under control, stopped Un from shooting off his missiles, a million more jobs than Americans who could work them which never happened in my life, got rid of Commie Care fines and attempted to remove and replace Commie Care, lowered taxes for most working Americans, rebuilt our military. And who did America vote for? Some clown that spent nearly his entire life in federal government that never accomplished anything worthwhile who's son was under FBI investigation for matters he was involved in. Does that sound like smart people voting to you? Sure, Democrats will always vote Democrat and Republicans will always vote Republican, but a record number of votes for a guy that couldn't even fill a high school gym and campaigned out of his basement?

The Democrats know they can't win a fair election without the stupid vote, and that's why they want to make it permanent in every state of the country. They want these people ultimately deciding our elections.

And there you have it. It's not that there is a real problem with mail in voting.

It's about which party tends to have higher turnout with mail in voting.

Ray, thank you for being honest.

WW

Mail in voting was Never promoted as The Way to do things and over last 50 years amounted to 10-15% of ALL Presidential ballots. Libs are meddling with that and are trying to achieve over half as mail ins.

1645045748945.png

WW

We have done it forever mostly for people who had no ability to vote in person such as the elderly who couldn't stand for very long, our military personnel because they were out of town, and the disabled. There is no need for mail-in for people who are physically able to vote in person.

Forum List

Back