How big of a monster was Hugh Heffner?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Pajama man got some splaining to do.

I know, I know, he is a shish ka bob worm feast.

The guy was a pig, and the political left, including feminists, celebrated him. Think about that.

Who would have ever thought that Hefner was involved in healthy relationships?
Healthy relationships?

1645036394241.png

Do tell, what is a healthy relationship?

1645036436197.png

Who really cares?

Trump and Hefner had a long relationship that went sour.

Feminists didn't like Hefner when he was alive. But mainly kept their mouths shut because he championed lefty liberal causes.
Now that he's dead and buried.
The liberal loon crowd will vocally relegate ole Heff to the despised people they hate trash heap. ... :cool-45:
The Left is notorious for praising monsters, known monsters via an open secret, like Harvey

It's all about money honey.

Yeah she came out way after he has been dead and can't speak on his behalf. It isn't like he even died a month ago. He died like 5 years ago. Took her 5 years to speak out about a dead man?

And ex girlfriend? Come on. How many ex's have said some heinous shit about people they dated just to get some attention from their friends? Let alone someone who only had fame and money because of another person that died and left them with a life where they don't matter and need to get some attention?

Besides, you'd think after the literal thousands of women hugh had been around surely more than 1 would be saying that. It isn't like they have anything to be afraid of when talking, he is dead.

I call this over inflated bullshit by someone who gets no attention in life anymore and depends on others to get by in life. I'm guessing the bank account is running out and she is hoping for a deal on a story or something.

Forum List

Back