Should a County be mailing out

So when Louise Jones shows up with photo ID and votes it’s extremely likely that she is Louise Jones.
When its mailed to an address, anyone can fill it out and send it back.

Debate concluded.

False as long as states establish and follow authentication protocols.

(Signature Match, Required Witness with signature, ID # included)

WW

And there you have it. It's not that there is a real problem with mail in voting.

It's about which party tends to have higher turnout with mail in voting.

Ray, thank you for being honest.

WW

Saying there is no problem with mail-in is like saying nobody is speeding on your major highway in your city. If there are no police to stop and cite the speeders, then of course there is no speeding on that highway.

How is it that in Texas, one county had over half the mail-ins rejected because they had fictitious numbers compared to the voting records?

Saying there is no problem with mail-in is like saying nobody is speeding on your major highway in your city. If there are no police to stop and cite the speeders, then of course there is no speeding on that highway.

How is it that in Texas, one county had over half the mail-ins rejected because they had fictitious numbers compared to the voting records?

I support mail in voting.

I also support proper verification of registratoin.

I also support proper authentication of mail in ballots.

I also support proper maintenance of voter registration roles.

As multiple states have shown (having had all mail-in voting options for years), there can by high volume mail in voting as an option.

WW

Denying fact obvious IS Lib 101

Sorry, not a lib. I voted GOP in every election since 1978 including voting for a GOP Presidential candidate in 2016 (but not Trump).

In 2020 I voted against Trump, not really for Biden. But if we in the GOP don't stop with the stupid shit then I could be driven away for the long term. Right now we'll see how it goes.

WW

I support mail in voting.

I also support proper verification of registratoin.

I also support proper authentication of mail in ballots.

I also support proper maintenance of voter registration roles.

As multiple states have shown (having had all mail-in voting options for years), there can by high volume mail in voting as an option.

WW

Of course you support it. The politically ignorant, stupid and lazy vote for your party.

Exceptions to the rule never become the rule . That is what liberal are demanding. Mail ins are vetifyable in small numbers. When it becomes 40 million then different matter. Libs will dispute such a very evident fact

Sorry, not a lib. I voted GOP in every election since 1978 including voting for a GOP Presidential candidate in 2016 (but not Trump).

In 2020 I voted against Trump, not really for Biden. But if we in the GOP don't stop with the stupid shit then I could be driven away for the long term. Right now we'll see how it goes.

WW
You are supporting a non conservative cause. Seems liberal like,

Of course you support it. The politically ignorant, stupid and lazy vote for your party.
Main thing they don’t want is validity and accountability. When Louise Jones shows up in person with ordinary, everyday valid ID that is required in so many other instances then very very little will be amiss. Libs don’t want that.

You are supporting a non conservative cause. Seems liberal like,

I support a system where citizen can vote and have their ballot counted. Mail in voting has shown to be a viable alternative to in-person voting some states have been that way for decades.

Sorry if that's not conservative enough and I should be rigging the system so my political opponents don't vote as much.

And BTW don't confuse "conservative" with Republican. They are two different things. I'm a Republican, more along the lines of a Goldwater Republican (i.e. right of center) and not a "conservative" in the current sense as someone under the thrall of the Trump** cult.

The "no true Scotsman" accusation will soon follow.

WW

I support a system where citizen can vote and have their ballot counted. Mail in voting has shown to be a viable alternative to in-person voting some states have been that way for decades.

Sorry if that's not conservative enough and I should be rigging the system so my political opponents don't vote as much.

And BTW don't confuse "conservative" with Republican. They are two different things. I'm a Republican, more along the lines of a Goldwater Republican (i.e. right of center) and not a "conservative" in the current sense as someone under the thrall of the Trump** cult.

WW
Easiest is rarely best or even good.

Even more onerous is it’s the County Government mailing out the “how to cheat “ info and Not the Board of Elections.

Even more onerous is it’s the County Government mailing out the “how to cheat “ info and Not the Board of Elections.

Mind posting a picture of this flyer?

The Board of Elections is part of County Government, so there has been no evidence presented that it wasn't the board. Tried to find something about it online but didn't find anything.

1645047912547.png

Seems like the Montgomery County Board of Elections is actively promoting vote by mail as an option.

WW

See we have achieved which is rarely the easiest way; requires some effort
Libbies aspire to “gimmies” and mail in is just another libbie gimmick

Forum List

Back