Shots fired at Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport. 5 casualties as of now

This could be anything from a disgruntled passenger to an angry Trump supporter

Why would a Trump supporter be angry...moron....he won...

The only violence we have seen is anti Trump violence....the most recent were the 4 blacks torturing a handicapped White teenager and yelling anti white, anti Trump crap at him.......and the organized violence created by bob craemer and scott foval on orders from the Democrat National Committee and the hilary clinton campaign...which they admitted to on video....

Do you just pretend to be this stupid on the internet...or are you actually this stupid in real life?
Yeah...we don't see any anger from the Drumplethinskin supporters here. Not at all.

The only violence we have seen is anti Trump violence....the most recent were the 4 blacks torturing a handicapped White teenager and yelling anti white, anti Trump crap at him.......and the organized violence created by bob craemer and scott foval on orders from the Democrat National Committee and the hilary clinton campaign...which they admitted to on video....

Do you just pretend to be this stupid on the internet...or are you actually this stupid in real life?
Yeah...we don't see any anger from the Drumplethinskin supporters here. Not at all.
Oh I bet Trump's victory hit you like a ton of bricks, Bodee....and ruined your dike night plans of painting the town with your pussy on election night!

I could just imagine your stupid fucking face on election night.

Ban me, I don't care. Fuck you.
OK. That's it. I notified the mods and I called the POLICE! I'm not sure what they can charge you with but I'm sure there's something
Fuck you up your ass. Crying little bitch.
Tough guy on the keyboard with a tiny white dick in his hand.
At least it's my dick.
I said a tiny white dick and I didn't mean yours Russia loving traitor to your country. Now go suck Putin's cock.
Oh my, another racist liberal. Now who would have imagined that?

Fuck you up your ass. Crying little bitch.
Tough guy on the keyboard with a tiny white dick in his hand.
At least it's my dick.
I said a tiny white dick and I didn't mean yours Russia loving traitor to your country. Now go suck Putin's cock.
Nothing you say is funny. Not even remotely amusing.

Your fucking face...

With all due disrespect, you are ugly as hell.
I might be ugly but at least I'm not a dumb ass white trash piece of Repug shit like you.
The police called, they said for you to use knee pads.

The guy was undergoing treatment for mental illness, and should not have been allowed to own a gun, but, of course, the NRA and a lot of their puppets insist that mentally ill people should not have their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them simply because they are crazy.

The guy was undergoing treatment for mental illness, and should not have been allowed to own a gun, but, of course, the NRA and a lot of their puppets insist that mentally ill people should not have their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them simply because they are crazy.
That never happened. Please, stop lying.

She looked like this:

p03lcphh-1.jpg

Oh I bet Trump's victory hit you like a ton of bricks, Bodee....and ruined your dike night plans of painting the town with your pussy on election night!

"dike night plans"? in Holland?

I'm sure you spent a great deal of time imagining me.

One thing for sure, he's a gun owner.
One thing is for sure you keep on falling down the well… Shit for brains

Lol. You mad because what I said is 100% true .
You do realize people kill people not firearms…
All he knows that anytime a brown person commits any crime with a gun, it is not the brown persons fault. Trust me, that is all he knows. No need to try to get into a debate with such a fucking useless puppet.

Playa please !

If a Muslim shoots somebody you want to round them up into camps . White guy, nothing to see here!!

The only ones who put people into actual camps were democrats....they did it to the Japanese, Italian and German Americans...Republicans freed the slaves...democrats owned them...

Yeah...where did they ever say that? Nice lie though...

Wow...I am impressed.....you get better and better......
I see that you have no intelligent response to offer. Now go suck Putin's cock you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country.
You have been having some of the most glorious meltdowns I've ever seen on this site! Keep 'em coming, bro!
Well I stole that one from someone else but I keep trying to humor people as best I can. It's all you can do these days when things are so out of wack is laugh
Looks like he's in custody.
View attachment 105500
Hey man! This is NOT cool. You take that down RIGHT NOW!! That is not me and you are not supposed to deface my avatar. The mods have been notified and you will be banned unless you remove that picture
Perhaps you can cite for us the rule that says someone can not use another persons avatar?

G5000 hopes its a white man, Trump supporter.
I'm hoping it is Elvis.
you are one sick POS, like dancing on graves do ya.
I didn't rush here to start a topic hoping Muslims were behind the shooting, retard.
I notice NEVER do you complain when all the lefties claim it was a conservative perhaps you can explain that?

All the lefty's don't. Some do. I never have. Not once.

But YOU are one of the cons who claims it's a lib or a muzzle. YOU.
Really care to quote me?

The NRA says that there must be due process to remove your 2nd Amendment rights. Do you have a problem with that?

Where was the court finding that this man was "crazy"?

The NRA says that there must be due process to remove your 2nd Amendment rights. Do you have a problem with that?

Where was the court finding that this man was "crazy"?

And that is the point, isn't it? A man is going through psychiatric evaluation, and yet there is no law that says that such a person should not carry a gun. Now, in a sane environment, that would make no sense at all. But in the NRA world, the man should be presumed to be perfectly OK, until he kills somebody, at which point, maybe not.

I'm hoping it is Elvis.
I didn't rush here to start a topic hoping Muslims were behind the shooting, retard.
I notice NEVER do you complain when all the lefties claim it was a conservative perhaps you can explain that?

Really care to quote me?

Nope. Don't care that much. Am I wrong? Are you not one who does that?

If so, my apologies. Will you do likewise?

It weird though....that you are being so defensive in this thread. But...you are a weird guy.

Really care to quote me?

Nope. Don't care that much. Am I wrong? Are you not one who does that?

If so, my apologies. Will you do likewise?

It weird though....that you are being so defensive in this thread. But...you are a weird guy.
Just another Islamist terror attack on America, that Big Ears will deny ever occurred.

“Meanwhile, over the past eight years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland. Plots have been disrupted. Terrorists like Usama bin Laden have been taken off the battlefield,” - Barack Insane Obama

Forum List

Back