Shots fired at Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport. 5 casualties as of now

Wow...I am impressed.....you get better and better......
I see that you have no intelligent response to offer. Now go suck Putin's cock you Repug piece of shit traitor to your country.
You have been having some of the most glorious meltdowns I've ever seen on this site! Keep 'em coming, bro!
Well I stole that one from someone else but I keep trying to humor people as best I can. It's all you can do these days when things are so out of wack is laugh
Looks like he's in custody.
View attachment 105500
Hey man! This is NOT cool. You take that down RIGHT NOW!! That is not me and you are not supposed to deface my avatar. The mods have been notified and you will be banned unless you remove that picture
The problem is he put your pathetic stupid ugly face up? Not only are you a pussy, you are a fucking pathetic rat.

One thing for sure, he's a gun owner.
One thing is for sure you keep on falling down the well… Shit for brains

Lol. You mad because what I said is 100% true .
You do realize people kill people not firearms…
All he knows is anytime a brown person commits any crime with a gun, it is not the brown persons fault. It is white male Christians fault. Trust me, that is all he knows. No need to try to get into a debate with such a fucking useless puppet.

Oh crap pissbody, I'm sorry, I thought this was in the flame zone. Oh, butt hurt is good for you.

All he knows that anytime a brown person commits any crime with a gun, it is not the brown persons fault. Trust me, that is all he knows. No need to try to get into a debate with such a fucking useless puppet.

Playa please !

If a Muslim shoots somebody you want to round them up into camps . White guy, nothing to see here!!

All he knows that anytime a brown person commits any crime with a gun, it is not the brown persons fault. Trust me, that is all he knows. No need to try to get into a debate with such a fucking useless puppet.

Playa please !

If a Muslim shoots somebody you want to round them up into camps . White guy, nothing to see here!!
Have you ever told the truth in your entire life?

Playa please !

Other than you being wrong about me being white, you are right on the first point.

Personally, I would like to round you all up, send you to the middle east and see you fight for the rights of women.

Playa please !

Other than you being wrong about me being white, you are right on the first point.

Personally, I would like to round you all up, send you to the middle east and see you fight for the rights of women.
You mean fight like women?

The pseudocons are hoping its a Muslim.

If not a Muslim, a negro.

If not a negro, a Mexican.

But they're not bigots or anything.
G5000 hopes its a white man, Trump supporter.
I'm hoping it is Elvis.
you are one sick POS, like dancing on graves do ya.
I didn't rush here to start a topic hoping Muslims were behind the shooting, retard.
I notice NEVER do you complain when all the lefties claim it was a conservative perhaps you can explain that?

All the lefty's don't. Some do. I never have. Not once.

But YOU are one of the cons who claims it's a lib or a muzzle. YOU.

Ban me, I don't care. Fuck you.
OK. That's it. I notified the mods and I called the POLICE! I'm not sure what they can charge you with but I'm sure there's something
Fuck you up your ass. Crying little bitch.
Tough guy on the keyboard with a tiny white dick in his hand.
At least it's my dick.
I said a tiny white dick and I didn't mean yours Russia loving traitor to your country. Now go suck Putin's cock.

Ban me, I don't care. Fuck you.
OK. That's it. I notified the mods and I called the POLICE! I'm not sure what they can charge you with but I'm sure there's something
At least it's my dick.
I said a tiny white dick and I didn't mean yours Russia loving traitor to your country. Now go suck Putin's cock.
Nothing you say is funny. Not even remotely amusing.

Your fucking face...

With all due disrespect, you are ugly as hell.

Not people .....toddlers !!!

Toddlers Killed More Americans Than Terrorists Did This Year

You need to pick a better boogie man, firearms are harmless on their own - wells are much more dangerous.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

At least it's my dick.

Your fucking face...

I might be ugly but at least I'm not a dumb ass white trash piece of Repug shit like you.

At least it's my dick.

Your fucking face...

I might be ugly but at least I'm not a dumb ass white trash piece of Repug shit like you.
You are white trash, you are a filthy, stinking, hippy ass libtard.

At least it's my dick.

Your fucking face...

raw

Forum List

Back