Shots fired at Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport. 5 casualties as of now

Does being Muslim turn you into a crazy terrorist, or does being crazy turn you into a Muslim terrorist?

Another LWNJ goes berserk.
...but...but...but...like...like...like....that naughty GUN IS RESPONSIBLE!!!

I guess there was a lack of ponies and cry rooms up in Alaska so this dude could express himself. I never go to bag claim unarmed just because of nut jobs like this Obama son. Speaking of which, Obama's extended family continues to grow

-Geaux

The guy was undergoing treatment for mental illness, and should not have been allowed to own a gun, but, of course, the NRA and a lot of their puppets insist that mentally ill people should not have their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them simply because they are crazy.

The NRA says that there must be due process to remove your 2nd Amendment rights. Do you have a problem with that?

Where was the court finding that this man was "crazy"?

And that is the point, isn't it? A man is going through psychiatric evaluation, and yet there is no law that says that such a person should not carry a gun. Now, in a sane environment, that would make no sense at all. But in the NRA world, the man should be presumed to be perfectly OK, until he kills somebody, at which point, maybe not.

No....the anti gunners want to be able to remove someones Right to own guns for any reason at all.......and the NRA and clear thinking people understand this. That is why you don't remove a Veterans Right to own guns because they have insomnia....you don't remove someones Right to own a gun, with no way to appeal the proces because their name is the same as someone on the No-Fly list.....

We have Rights in the country and you only remove those Rights after due process...

This guy was obviously showing signs of mental illness.....the FBI, the ones you think should have a role in denying Rights of a Citizen had this guy in their building and failed to take action....that isn't on the NRA.......but go ahead and blame them, the guys who didn't fuck up....

I like the way they are using the fact that he carried the gun with him to Ft. Lauderdale.........the attacks on gun Rights because of this should start fairly soon........even though the fact is he didn't have to carry that gun with him...he could have simply walked into baggage claim from outside and then shot people....or simply shot people at the drop off area.....before he entered the Airport.

This could be anything from a disgruntled passenger to an angry Trump supporter

Why would a Trump supporter be angry...moron....he won...

The only violence we have seen is anti Trump violence....the most recent were the 4 blacks torturing a handicapped White teenager and yelling anti white, anti Trump crap at him.......and the organized violence created by bob craemer and scott foval on orders from the Democrat National Committee and the hilary clinton campaign...which they admitted to on video....

Do you just pretend to be this stupid on the internet...or are you actually this stupid in real life?
Yeah...we don't see any anger from the Drumplethinskin supporters here. Not at all.
Thank you, flag pole.

The guy was undergoing treatment for mental illness, and should not have been allowed to own a gun, but, of course, the NRA and a lot of their puppets insist that mentally ill people should not have their 2nd amendment rights taken away from them simply because they are crazy.

The NRA says that there must be due process to remove your 2nd Amendment rights. Do you have a problem with that?

And that is the point, isn't it? A man is going through psychiatric evaluation, and yet there is no law that says that such a person should not carry a gun. Now, in a sane environment, that would make no sense at all. But in the NRA world, the man should be presumed to be perfectly OK, until he kills somebody, at which point, maybe not.

Until he kills some one, he is innocent!

Until he kills some one, he is innocent!

He has a history of violent domestic charges, and should have been disarmed because of that.

You know, I don't have a problem with his getting a gun. He was an Iraq veteran and had no record. One time charges were filed for domestic, but were later dropped.

I really don't have a problem with how he transported the gun. Why? He was legal to own a gun, and shipped it properly in a locked gun case in compliance with airline regulations.

I probably know the reason he went to the bathroom to load his gun. Bathrooms are one of the very few places in an airport that doesn't have cameras, and he probably knew this, which is why he loaded it in the bathroom.

HOWEVER....................what I DO have a problem with is the fact that when he first started treatment, they took his gun away, but then gave it back to him 3 months later when he completed the treatment, but didn't bother to make sure he was okay. There is still speculation that the gun used in the shooting is the very same one they gave back to him.

I've got a hunch that this attack was more a result from someone going through PTSD, rather than a terrorist attack. Why do I say this? Because he said the government was FORCING him to watch ISIS videos, meaning that is something he didn't want to do, he thought he was being coerced by the government.

It seems like the national media has dropped this story. Alaskan media, and Alaskan's, have not. Thought I'd update with what our media is saying.

Our boys dug up the military files on this guy and presented them to the national press - though I've not seen it mentioned (not that I've paid much attention to the national news on it honestly.)

He was dishonorably discharged from the Alaska Army National Guard, the Commander said they are not at liberty to say why. That said, given his run in's with the law up here, I'm going to guess it was domestic violence as he's had a number of calls put in on him and it reads like he violated a restraining order as well. Basically it looks like this guy fell apart since being thrown out of the guard, while the police were very open about his past run ins, the FBI (who took control back in the November incident (Police were called cause the guy was causing a scene at a local hotel, but due to his claims that ISIS was telling him to do shit FBI got involved) are very tight lipped for whatever reason.

Forum List

Back