Short's prescient warning to Pence's security detail.

I saw post 13, doesn’t change what you’re doing. Look, if you have proof that President Trump was in any way involved with the chaos, then post it. Otherwise, you’re just being a propagandist.
Why would say that when you know that no matter what evidence is presented that implicates Trump, you wouldn't care......and seeing as tho you keep his penis fully inserted down your throat, you couldn't voice your opinion one way or the other....

LOL you're a little late to this conversation aren't you? I don't doubt the dumbass said such a thing.

I saw post 13, doesn’t change what you’re doing. Look, if you have proof that President Trump was in any way involved with the chaos, then post it. Otherwise, you’re just being a propagandist.
Before the events leading up to the Capital riot were put through the right wing media spin machine to sanitize them Repubs were making comments like........“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,”.............and............

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy told fellow GOP lawmakers shortly after the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection that he would urge then-President Donald Trump to resign, according to audio posted by The New York Times and aired on Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show.

In the recording of a Jan. 10 House Republican Leadership call posted by the Times Thursday night, McCarthy is heard discussing the Democratic effort to remove Trump from office and saying he would tell Trump, “I think it will pass and it would be my recommendation he should resign.”

The fact that everyone jumped back on the Trump train for fear of retribution doesn't change the accuracy of their initial reactions.

Why would say that when you know that no matter what evidence is presented that implicates Trump, you wouldn't care......and seeing as tho you keep his penis fully inserted down your throat, you couldn't voice your opinion one way or the other....
Enjoy your propaganda show…We all know it’s desperation.

Before the events leading up to the Capital riot were put through the right wing media spin machine to sanitize them Repubs were making comments like........“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,”.............and............

WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy told fellow GOP lawmakers shortly after the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol insurrection that he would urge then-President Donald Trump to resign, according to audio posted by The New York Times and aired on Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC show.

In the recording of a Jan. 10 House Republican Leadership call posted by the Times Thursday night, McCarthy is heard discussing the Democratic effort to remove Trump from office and saying he would tell Trump, “I think it will pass and it would be my recommendation he should resign.”

The fact that everyone jumped back on the Trump train for fear of retribution doesn't change the accuracy of their initial reactions.
Oh yeah right….lol…Just stock up on crayons there loser…First we take Congress, then Trump will be your president again….

Oh yeah right….lol…Just stock up on crayons there loser…First we take Congress, then Trump will be your president again….
I couldn't help noticing your juvenile deflection in no way refuted what I wrote.

I couldn't help noticing your juvenile deflection in no way refuted what I wrote.
No deflection, just boredom with your Democrat nonsense….the bottom line here is that you idiots took the power, and what did you do? Totally screw the people. For that it will cost you. Now that’s a fact.

No deflection, just boredom with your Democrat nonsense….the bottom line here is that you idiots took the power, and what did you do? Totally screw the people. For that it will cost you. Now that’s a fact.
On the contrary, it was definitely deflection. I quoted top Repub's initial reaction to the attempted coup. They were appalled. We even have knowledge of family members and advisers trying to contact the Orange Insurrectionist on the 6th, pleading with him to call off the mob. You call that Dem nonsense, but they are facts. Facts you habitually respond to by............

1654770777260.png

On the contrary, it was definitely deflection. I quoted top Repub's initial reaction to the attempted coup. They were appalled. We even have knowledge of family members and advisers trying to contact the Orange Insurrectionist on the 6th, pleading with him to call off the mob. You call that Dem nonsense, but they are facts. Facts you habitually respond to by............

View attachment 655724
Not falling for your one sided clown show…

Yeah.....and do you know who was chanting it?

Probably a bunch of libs embedded in the crowd to make Trump supporters look and act like Democrats.
What that indicates is when the facts don't jive with the lies you've been told, you need to make up a more spectacular lie to keep suspending reality. Like the lies Tucker Carlson embedded in his propaganda piece about the 1/6 riot. It so misrepresented the truth Chris Wallace complained to management about it.

What that indicates is when the facts don't jive with the lies you've been told, you need to make up a more spectacular lie to keep suspending reality. Like the lies Tucker Carlson embedded in his propaganda piece about the 1/6 riot. It so misrepresented the truth Chris Wallace complained to management about it.

So, only leftist progressives determine facts eh?

The pressure campaign to sway then-Vice President Mike Pence into stealing the 2020 election for Donald Trump led Pence’s chief of staff to alert Pence’s security detail, and included an extremely Trumpian quid pro quo, The New York Times reported Friday.

In the days ahead of the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, Pence was under sustained pressure from the then-President to use his ministerial (but largely symbolic) role in counting Electoral College votes to, instead, throw out the votes and deliver the election to Trump.

That pressure campaign ultimately led Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short to fear for Pence’s safety, the Times reported.

The day before the Capitol attack, Short warned Pence’s lead Secret Service agent that then-President Donald Trump was going to turn against Pence, and, in the Times’ words, that “there could be a security risk to Mr. Pence because of it.”

Wow, did that turn out to be true or what? I mean, who can forget this image? Or the chants of "hang Mike Pence."

View attachment 653824

Since Trump knew Pence wasn't going along with the coup by the morning of Jan. 6, perhaps the plan was to get him to leave the Capital so this could happen.

The responsibility for counting the votes would then fall to the president pro tempore of the Senate — at that time, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).
Pence was a traitor to his country.

There was tremendous evidence that the Democrats had used the scam of fraudulent mail in and harvest ballots in Democrat control districts to steal the election. After all, it is not who votes that determines a winner but the people counting the votes.

As President of the Senate he could have call for an audit of the election results. There is a precedent for doing it. It was done in 1876.

He didn't do it and that makes him a traitor.

The Democrats got away with their steal and now look how fucked our country is.

No harm should ever have come to him but he will go down in history as a villain.

Our Democracy was stolen by the Democrats and he didn't do anything about it. Shame!

What's funny is every Trump supporter was told not to bring any signs or backpacks...so they were definitely not going to erect a gallows.
What's funny is that so many DID bring those things. Why would anyone bring a hockey stick to a rally?

No.....not only did the Democrats train and support rioters during the Summer of 2020, but they bailed them out of jail. I'm sure there were plenty of them that owed the Dems a favor....and some of them even showed up on Jan 6th and were there at the Capital when that unarmed woman was murdered.
It's only common sense to believe that the same folks that rioted in several cities in 2020 probably helped start another one on Jan 6th 2021.

So, only leftist progressives determine facts eh?
Didn't say that. I said Carlson's special was objected to by a number of Faux employees because it was factually inaccurate. AND, it is reflective of the direction Faux continues to go in. Namely, telling more overt lies to its audience in support of the right wing agenda.

Two longtime conservative Fox News commentators have resigned in protest of what they call a pattern of incendiary and fabricated claims by the network's opinion hosts in support of former President Donald Trump.

In separate interviews with NPR, Stephen Hayes and Jonah Goldberg pointed to a breaking point this month: network star Tucker Carlson's three-part series on the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol, which relied on fabrications and conspiracy theories to exonerate the Trump supporters who participated in the attack.

"It's basically saying that the Biden regime is coming after half the country and this is the War on Terror 2.0," Goldberg tells NPR. "It traffics in all manner of innuendo and conspiracy theories that I think legitimately could lead to violence. That for me, and for Steve, was the last straw."

Forum List

Back