Short's prescient warning to Pence's security detail.

Trump is going to run in 2024.

The Jan 6th hysteria is all about keeping Trump off the ballot.

Fuck you cultists.
Cultists:
1654357109852.png

The pressure campaign to sway then-Vice President Mike Pence into stealing the 2020 election for Donald Trump led Pence’s chief of staff to alert Pence’s security detail, and included an extremely Trumpian quid pro quo, The New York Times reported Friday.

In the days ahead of the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, Pence was under sustained pressure from the then-President to use his ministerial (but largely symbolic) role in counting Electoral College votes to, instead, throw out the votes and deliver the election to Trump.

That pressure campaign ultimately led Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short to fear for Pence’s safety, the Times reported.

The day before the Capitol attack, Short warned Pence’s lead Secret Service agent that then-President Donald Trump was going to turn against Pence, and, in the Times’ words, that “there could be a security risk to Mr. Pence because of it.”

Wow, did that turn out to be true or what? I mean, who can forget this image? Or the chants of "hang Mike Pence."

View attachment 653824

Since Trump knew Pence wasn't going along with the coup by the morning of Jan. 6, perhaps the plan was to get him to leave the Capital so this could happen.

The responsibility for counting the votes would then fall to the president pro tempore of the Senate — at that time, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).
Still pushing the prop as real I see…How pathetic.

It's not a ruse......especially since Russian Collusion was pretty much run by the FBI. Hillary gave the order....but they willfully ran with it for several years.
So it's not a ruse.
You are lost in a haze of bullshit like the fake unmasking scandal, that wasn't a scandal. It was a false accusation Trump pulled out of his ass.

It's interesting. I wonder what the parameters are for reporting security concerns. On the other hand only the Secret Service should know that.

I don't believe Pence was at risk. I believe a whole lot of rioters were at risk if the managed to get in LOS. I wonder if they have carbines now or still have Uzi's.

Sorry, but I'm finding it impossible to have a rational conversation with someone like yourself who has beliefs that are clearly detached from reality. Have a good one.

Well....considering the fact that I was trained by the military to do what these FBI agents did....I can assure you that it's possible. It's called physiological warfare. The CIA does it all the time in other countries.
In a court of law....when a witness lies on the stand then you can expect everything they say from then on to be a lie.
The FBI was caught red-handed pulling a hoax on the American people.
It's no stretch to believe that everything they did from then on to be suspicious.
The FBI specializes in tricking people.
Their entire push for power has been based around their actions on Jan 6th.
They're arresting people all the time based on their own nefarious actions.

The pressure campaign to sway then-Vice President Mike Pence into stealing the 2020 election for Donald Trump led Pence’s chief of staff to alert Pence’s security detail, and included an extremely Trumpian quid pro quo, The New York Times reported Friday.

In the days ahead of the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, Pence was under sustained pressure from the then-President to use his ministerial (but largely symbolic) role in counting Electoral College votes to, instead, throw out the votes and deliver the election to Trump.

That pressure campaign ultimately led Pence’s chief of staff Marc Short to fear for Pence’s safety, the Times reported.

The day before the Capitol attack, Short warned Pence’s lead Secret Service agent that then-President Donald Trump was going to turn against Pence, and, in the Times’ words, that “there could be a security risk to Mr. Pence because of it.”

Wow, did that turn out to be true or what? I mean, who can forget this image? Or the chants of "hang Mike Pence."

View attachment 653824

Since Trump knew Pence wasn't going along with the coup by the morning of Jan. 6, perhaps the plan was to get him to leave the Capital so this could happen.

The responsibility for counting the votes would then fall to the president pro tempore of the Senate — at that time, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).
Many of the rubes don't understand what it is they're actually supporting.

The rest of them are just fine with it, and claim to love America.

Your problem being this actually happened.

And it happened because Pence was in jeopardy from Trump's mob. Just as Short warned about.

They're painting a picture for your edification.
Pence had plenty to be worried about.....because he was a back-stabbing turncoat.
The tip-off was the way the Dems treated him after the riots.
They acted like he was on of them....which told me that he was in on it all along.

Everyone else was accused of insurrection.

Last edited:
The FBI was caught red-handed pulling a hoax on the American people.
Sorry, but I'm finding it impossible to have a rational conversation with someone like yourself who has beliefs that are clearly detached from reality.

You are lost in a haze of bullshit like the fake unmasking scandal, that wasn't a scandal. It was a false accusation Trump pulled out of his ass.

They knew that the police were readying a setup for them....but they didn't know how....when...or where.

The Truckers were planning a protest last year over vaccine mandates but got wind of another setup by the cops in Washington and called it off.

Why are you Trumpers so afraid to take credit for your own ideas??

If you think a Vice President has the power to overturn the election and declare themselves the winner...stand on it....stop being a pussy...

New Topics

Forum List

Back