Now trespassing is racist

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
"Some private schools pointed to incidents in recent years in which trespassers entered their campuses and made racist remarks to Asian students or harassed female students,"

Why can't people EVER be honest?

EVER.

This is about crazy fuckin homeless people, and groids (mostly) attacking, robbing, and raping college students and staff.

Not because someone got called a 'gook', or said "hey...nice ass!".

Owning property is also racist, according to Democrats...now trespassing on a racists's property is racist.

Do Democrats sit around thinking this crazy shit up, or does it just come naturally?

Ideologues have to keep coming up with new outrage fuel continuously
They have to keep upping the ante.
Once one outrage starts losing its virtue signaling appeal, they need another one to keep feeling good about themselves.

Once one outrage starts losing its virtue signaling appeal, they need another one to keep feeling good about themselves.
And to hear how brainwashed these students are? The objection to banning trespassing is that it’s “rooted in white supremacy.”

This country is unrecognizable.

Good lucky getting any studying done, now that the library is full of homeless...

how-public-libraries-are-linking-social-workers-to-homeless-patrons-01.jpg

Columbia University in NYC is a beautiful campus situated between Riverside Park and Morningside Park basically in the Harlem District of NYC.

The neighborhoods surrounding the pristine campus are less than fashionable.

One of the reasons the private, elite university stays so nice is that trespassing laws are strictly enforced.

I wonder how many parents would be willing to pay $250,000 to send their little SWJs to Columbia once the campus is full of derelict cars, homeless beggars, and gang-bangers?

"Some private schools pointed to incidents in recent years in which trespassers entered their campuses and made racist remarks to Asian students or harassed female students,"

Why can't people EVER be honest?

EVER.

This is about crazy fuckin homeless people, and groids (mostly) attacking, robbing, and raping college students and staff.

Not because someone got called a 'gook', or said "hey...nice ass!".

Agreed - BE HONEST!

There may have been incidents where tresppassers may have done and / or said some racist things, but trespassing is NOT 'racist'.

Leftists won’t be satisfied until they label all criminal behavior “racist” and have the nation in total chaos.

I usually vote Republican and I'm breathing so I'm racist, transphobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic and let's see--a bigoted hating science-denier.

Yawn. This stuff hasn't had an effect on me in over 20 years. Really. 20 years.

Columbia University in NYC is a beautiful campus situated between Riverside Park and Morningside Park basically in the Harlem District of NYC.

The neighborhoods surrounding the pristine campus are less than fashionable.

One of the reasons the private, elite university stays so nice is that trespassing laws are strictly enforced.

I wonder how many parents would be willing to pay $250,000 to send their little SWJs to Columbia once the campus is full of derelict cars, homeless beggars, and gang-bangers?
The liberal parents will do an about-face once their precious darlings come smack dab up against the consequences of leftist policies.

Keeping the country divided amongst itself is the only way Democrats hold office / power.

Agreed - BE HONEST!

There may have been incidents where tresppassers may have done and / or said some racist things, but trespassing is NOT 'racist'.
It’s all part of the effort to exaggerate racism and make it appear that we need all these new “laws” to fight off the rampant disease. That doesn’t exist.

I usually vote Republican and I'm breathing so I'm racist, transphobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic and let's see--a bigoted hating science-denier.

Yawn. This stuff hasn't had an effect on me in over 20 years. Really. 20 years.
Woo-hoo! Congrats!!

Leftists won’t be satisfied until they label all criminal behavior “racist” and have the nation in total chaos.

They better oppose trespassing, because to allow open borders no matter where those border's are today, will insure chaos, anarchy, and danger to become the norm in everyday society.

It’s all part of the effort to exaggerate racism and make it appear that we need all these new “laws” to fight off the rampant disease. That doesn’t exist.
Democrats have over-used the word 'Racist' so much it began being ignored, so their new buzz words became 'White Supremacist'.

Now they are in such a rush to throw that out one politician called a recent minority shooter a 'White supremacist' before finding out the guy wasn't white.

:p

No, they aren't labeling the criminal behavior as "racist". They are labeling the laws against the behavior as "racist".

Forum List

Back