Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

Agreed. I don't know what Unkotare is talking about.
he even won reelection after doing it...

My dad was in the pacific at the time. I am really glad they dropped the Bomb.

To make sure unarmed women, children, and elderly were incinerated?

Too bad they missed you. Better luck next time.

....Harry Truman acted on behalf of the entire United States of America, which included every US Citizens, including African- Americans....

No, he didn't.
Sure he did....he was elected to represent the nation...same as any other President

To make sure unarmed women, children, and elderly were incinerated?

Too bad they missed you. Better luck next time.

You seem determined to demonstrate just how stupid you can be.

okay then there must have been another motive.
We just don't know yet. Both ends are jumping to, and running with, their convenient conclusions as always, but we don't know for sure.

We certainly aren't very patient. Or curious.

Well last year statistic of hate crime show a 150 percent increase in hate crimes against Asians. Against other races it fell about 5 percent

The cause is the COVID 19 virus and the fact that most Americans cannot tell the difference between Chinese decedents vs other oriental races. So they are attacking any Asian American. That is my opinion.

Any who was the leader of this anti Asian surge. Donald Trump and his anti Chinese tweets with calling Covid 19 the "Chinese virus"

The vast "most" of Americans do not engage in hate crimes against anyone.

Trump held China's government responsible for their actions which was right and proper.

Your smearing good people with the actions of a violent fringe is you being the bad guy.

Is referring to COVID 19 as the Chinese virus the right and proper thing to do for an American President to say out loud and tweeter which insults American citizens who are decedents from China.

Basically condemning the whole race for the virus

Yes most American do not engage in hate crimes.

It is the few who are easily influenced by overgeneralizations that commit hate crimes.

We just don't know yet. Both ends are jumping to, and running with, their convenient conclusions as always, but we don't know for sure.

Uh, but we do know. The cop got in trouble for telling us the shooter's motive.

Well this same cop also posted in his facebook shirts with the slogan COVID 19 Imported from CHY_NA. claiming he loved his new shirt and urging others to get theirs.

Yell I guess he would be downplaying the anti Asian sentiment because he understands it all to well. So comment about having a very bad day for the shooter is someone in deep denial. This will come back to bite him hard in the ass.

It doesnt change the fact that he was simply explaining to the press what the shooter told him.

The shooter told him that he was having a very bad day? Your a policeman and your going to go with that. it is clear that the policeman does not like the real motive because it hits to close to home.

No, he didn't.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.

Reagan had the character to admit a wrong when he saw it, and the wisdom to express truths as he understood them.

"I wonder whether you'd permit me one personal reminiscence, one prompted by an old newspaper report sent to me by Rose Ochi, a former internee. The clipping comes from the Pacific Citizen and is dated December 1945.

``Arriving by plane from Washington,'' the article begins, ``General Joseph W. Stilwell pinned the Distinguished Service Cross on Mary Masuda in a simple ceremony on the porch of her small frame shack near Talbert, Orange County. She was one of the first Americans of Japanese ancestry to return from relocation centers to California's farmlands.'' ``Vinegar Joe'' Stilwell was there that day to honor Kazuo Masuda, Mary's brother. You see, while Mary and her parents were in an internment camp, Kazuo served as staff sergeant to the 442d Regimental Combat Team. In one action, Kazuo ordered his men back and advanced through heavy fire, hauling a mortar. For 12 hours, he engaged in a singlehanded barrage of Nazi positions. Several weeks later at Cassino, Kazuo staged another lone advance. This time it cost him his life.

The newspaper clipping notes that her two surviving brothers were with Mary and her parents on the little porch that morning. These two brothers, like the heroic Kazuo, had served in the United States Army. After General Stilwell made the award, the motion picture actress Louise Allbritton, a Texas girl, told how a Texas battalion had been saved by the 442d. Other show business personalities paid tribute -- Robert Young, Will Rogers, Jr. And one young actor said: ``Blood that has soaked into the sands of a beach is all of one color. America stands unique in the world: the only country not founded on race but on a way, an ideal. Not in spite of but because of our polyglot background, we have had all the strength in the world. That is the American way.'' The name of that young actor -- I hope I pronounce this right -- was Ronald Reagan. And, yes, the ideal of liberty and justice for all -- that is still the American way."

First of all I didn't say Reagan was wrong to give Japanese-Americans reparations fool. Now address what was happening to America's black citizens at the same time. Black soldiers were in a foreign countries fighting for liberations and freedoms that they themselves and their families didn't have.
They were not round up and and locked into concentration camps for years.

No, he didn't.

So was mine, and I'm glad FDR locked up a lot of them for awhile, too; it showed he was thinking about saving American lives. And, the Japanese are just as racist now as they were then, so only tards feel sorry for them now. They only got 'all patriotic n stuff' after getting locked up, not before.

So I know you had a shit fit when Reagan paid them reparations for being locked up.
I didn't I thought it was just and right

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
The guilt-ridden liberal white media is only too happy to cover up or ignore black anger toward asians and Jews

but its real

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

No....the majority of black shooters in this country are members of criminal gangs...shooting each other over drug turf, girlfriends, and social media insults......

The white guys who commit mass public shootings actually are typically mentally ill...

That is the truth, fucking deal with it.

No that is some bullshit that you are hoping folks will believe.

Nope....that is the fact, you dumb ass.....from actual FBI data.....

Post that data shit for brains.

Blacks killing other blacks...

Fool give me a break, you right wing, ass clowns don't give a damn about black folks killing each other. Not one white, right wing, republican has EVER come with any solutions of getting crime out of the "hood".
Black folks don't seem to give a fuck either.

That's because you an idiot and don't have a clue what black folks give a fuck about.
It is apparent they do not mind killing each other.

You have been the most violent in the history of mankind.
No, we're the best at it..... that's not the same thing.

Same thing.
No it isn't.

It's why we don't live in violent shithole ghettos.

Of course it is, you created those ghettoes and you make sure they stay there.
Except not really.

You get to live anywhere you want as long as you act right.

Fool there is still housing discrimination taking place in this country.

If you don't, men like me run your trashy off and sooner or later, the only place left for a sorry ass fuck like you, is a sorry ass ghetto full of losers just like you.

You mean cowards like you will still try and run folks off that you don't like. Do you still wear white hoods while you are trying it. Punks jump up to get beat down.

Anyone worth a shit gets the fuck out of there and away from shitbags like you, first chance they get, and folks like me are happy to help them do so.

Well we know white trash like you doesn't live anywhere black folks are, so we really don't have to worry about cowards like you.

The rest of you can all rot, for all I care.
BFYTW

Like somebody really gives 2 fucks about a white POS like you, GFY.
Half my family is black, fuckface..... LOL

You're just a whiny li'l bitch.

The guy who did this was obviously mentally ill, and because solely of his skin color he was a white supremacist. Yeah getting tired of this shit.

What folks are getting tired of is because he is white "oh he is mentally ill", but had he been black that is just what we do.

No....the majority of black shooters in this country are members of criminal gangs...shooting each other over drug turf, girlfriends, and social media insults......

The white guys who commit mass public shootings actually are typically mentally ill...

Fool give me a break, you right wing, ass clowns don't give a damn about black folks killing each other. Not one white, right wing, republican has EVER come with any solutions of getting crime out of the "hood".

That's because you an idiot and don't have a clue what black folks give a fuck about.

Same thing.
No it isn't.

No......since the 1960s back when Black families were doing incredibly well despite the racism of the democrat party, the democrat party has created ghettos in all of the cities they control........

False, how were we doing incredibly well when we were facing racism and discrimination on a daily basis. That has to be one of the dumbest things you have EVER said.

Moron......I'll let famous economist Thomas Sowell explain the truth to you....

Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.

Over the next 20 years, the poverty rate among blacks fell another 18 percentage points, compared to the 40-point drop in the previous 20 years. This was the continuation of a previous economic trend, at a slower rate of progress, not the economic grand deliverance proclaimed by liberals and self-serving black “leaders.”

…..

Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%]. Public housing projects in the first half of the 20th century were clean, safe places, where people slept outside on hot summer nights, when they were too poor to afford air conditioning. That was before admissions standards for public housing projects were lowered or abandoned, in the euphoria of liberal non-judgmental notions. And it was before the toxic message of victimhood was spread by liberals. We all know what hell holes public housing has become in our times. The same toxic message produced similar social results among lower-income people in England, despite an absence of a “legacy of slavery” there.

If we are to go by evidence of social retrogression, liberals have wreaked more havoc on blacks than the supposed “legacy of slavery” they talk about.

Murder rates among black males were going down -- repeat, DOWN -- during the much lamented 1950s, while it went up after the much celebrated 1960s, reaching levels more than double what they had been before.

Most black children were raised in two-parent families prior to the 1960s. But today the great majority of black children are raised in one-parent families.

Shit Head what makes you think a Boot licking Uncle Tom can tell me anything.
You're a fucking loser.

So the white media has to step forward with this counter narrative. One that makes black people the bad guys and they can't be subtle about it.
The guilt-ridden liberal white media is only too happy to cover up or ignore black anger toward asians and Jews

but its real

Why would you expect them to be any different than you?

We need to end this immigration

How about we need to end this violence, dipshit?
And if they stayed in their country it wouldn’t have happened
It would have; the nut was a Demwanker with issues.

Greg

lol you know nothing about it,and I have read the entire history of why they were interned; you're just a tard who will repeat any ridiculous garbage as long as it bashes a great President. You're a sick little fuck, is all.

Greg

lol you know nothing about it,and I have read the entire history of why they were interned; you're just a tard who will repeat any ridiculous garbage as long as it bashes a great President. You're a sick little fuck, is all.

There is NO excuse for what we did to the Japanese during WWII.

Greg

Then go give some Jap all your stuff and have a good cry, dumbass. The fact is they were big supporters of their country's Asian invasions and butchery for decades, and when they attacked Pearl there was no time to hold gorup hugs and sensitivity classes with commies and the like, and given the past behavior and the incident in Hawaii where local Japs aided a downed Japanese pilot and tried an insurrection FDR was right to do so. It probably saved many of them's lives in the process, given the violence they were getting from Phillipinos and other Asians here on the West Coast. It is also noteworthy that almost none of them ever reported Japanese intelligence agents who were recruiting spies and saboteurs among their communities throughout the 1930's.

They weren't tossed in ovens or anything, so grow the fuck up. They didn't decide to get 'all patriotic n stuff' as a group until they got locked up.

Last edited:

Greg

Then go give some Jap all your stuff and have a good cry, dumbass. The fact is they were big supporters of their country's Asian invasions and butchery for decades, and when they attacked Pearl there was no time to hold gorup hugs and sensitivity classes with commies and the like, and given the past behavior and the incident in Hawaii where local Japs aided a downed Japanese pilot and tried an insurrection FDR was right to do so. It probably saved many of them's lives in the process, given the violence they were getting from Phillipinos and other Asians here on the West Coast.

They wern't tossed in ovens or anything, so grow the fuck up.

The people who had everything taken from them and locked up attacked no one. Funny we would allow them to join the military though.

Same thing.
No it isn't.

No......since the 1960s back when Black families were doing incredibly well despite the racism of the democrat party, the democrat party has created ghettos in all of the cities they control........

False, how were we doing incredibly well when we were facing racism and discrimination on a daily basis. That has to be one of the dumbest things you have EVER said.

Moron......I'll let famous economist Thomas Sowell explain the truth to you....

Despite the grand myth that black economic progress began or accelerated with the passage of the civil rights laws and “war on poverty” programs of the 1960s, the cold fact is that the poverty rate among blacks fell from 87 percent in 1940 to 47 percent by 1960. This was before any of those programs began.

Over the next 20 years, the poverty rate among blacks fell another 18 percentage points, compared to the 40-point drop in the previous 20 years. This was the continuation of a previous economic trend, at a slower rate of progress, not the economic grand deliverance proclaimed by liberals and self-serving black “leaders.”

…..

Nearly a hundred years of the supposed “legacy of slavery” found most black children [78%] being raised in two-parent families in 1960. But thirty years after the liberal welfare state found the great majority of black children being raised by a single parent [66%]. Public housing projects in the first half of the 20th century were clean, safe places, where people slept outside on hot summer nights, when they were too poor to afford air conditioning. That was before admissions standards for public housing projects were lowered or abandoned, in the euphoria of liberal non-judgmental notions. And it was before the toxic message of victimhood was spread by liberals. We all know what hell holes public housing has become in our times. The same toxic message produced similar social results among lower-income people in England, despite an absence of a “legacy of slavery” there.

If we are to go by evidence of social retrogression, liberals have wreaked more havoc on blacks than the supposed “legacy of slavery” they talk about.

Murder rates among black males were going down -- repeat, DOWN -- during the much lamented 1950s, while it went up after the much celebrated 1960s, reaching levels more than double what they had been before.

Most black children were raised in two-parent families prior to the 1960s. But today the great majority of black children are raised in one-parent families.

Shit Head what makes you think a Boot licking Uncle Tom can tell me anything.
You're a fucking loser.

He's been pissed off that Whitey hasn't been taking care of black people like they did in the plantation days, when they were self-sufficient and had it easy, with free housing, clothes, and medical care.

Greg

Then go give some Jap all your stuff and have a good cry, dumbass. The fact is they were big supporters of their country's Asian invasions and butchery for decades, and when they attacked Pearl there was no time to hold gorup hugs and sensitivity classes with commies and the like, and given the past behavior and the incident in Hawaii where local Japs aided a downed Japanese pilot and tried an insurrection FDR was right to do so. It probably saved many of them's lives in the process, given the violence they were getting from Phillipinos and other Asians here on the West Coast.

The people who had everything taken from them and locked up attacked no one. Funny we would allow them to join the military though.

Not when they weren't allowed to go to the Pacific; they were sent to Italy, and there weren't that many of them in the first place, but the propaganda makes it look like millions of them fell all over themselves to volunteer or something. Some just wanted out of the camps, is all. Over a third of them weren't citizens in the first place. The Japanese in the Midwest and East Coast weren't interned, just those near or on the West Coast; Hawaii was self-interned and it wasn't necessary there. We were in a war, and Snowflakes will just have to accept that there was no time for screwing around with bleeding heart crap, and they were better off than if they were left with no protection in LA or Seattle, where a lot of people wanted revenge, especially other Asians.

Last edited:

Greg

Not when they weren't allowed to go to the Pacific; they were sent to Italy, and there weren't that many of them in the first place, but the propaganda makes it look like millions of them fell all over themselves to volunteer or something. Some just wanted out of the camps, is all. Over a third of them weren't citizens in the first place. The Japanese in the Midwest and East Coast weren't interned, just those near or on the West Coast; Hawaii was self-interned and it wasn't necessary there.

No excuse.

Well last year statistic of hate crime show a 150 percent increase in hate crimes against Asians. Against other races it fell about 5 percent

The cause is the COVID 19 virus and the fact that most Americans cannot tell the difference between Chinese decedents vs other oriental races. So they are attacking any Asian American. That is my opinion.

Any who was the leader of this anti Asian surge. Donald Trump and his anti Chinese tweets with calling Covid 19 the "Chinese virus"

The vast "most" of Americans do not engage in hate crimes against anyone.

Trump held China's government responsible for their actions which was right and proper.

Your smearing good people with the actions of a violent fringe is you being the bad guy.

Is referring to COVID 19 as the Chinese virus the right and proper thing to do for an American President to say out loud and tweeter which insults American citizens who are decedents from China.

Basically condemning the whole race for the virus

Yes most American do not engage in hate crimes.

It is the few who are easily influenced by overgeneralizations that commit hate crimes.
To his followers, everything he says and does is fine.

Trump just keeps doubling down, even when he knows this is happening. So, just like on Jan 9, he is complicit.

Trumpism is sociopathic.

Forum List

Back