Shootings in Britain

I think big question is why France, UK and Sweden are allowing people to rape people and assault people. You would think they would have tougher jail time and more cops out on the road.But thay are doing the opposite.
We have a conservative government who have run down our police force. Its still safer here than the US though.

I think big question is why France, UK and Sweden are allowing people to rape people and assault people. You would think they would have tougher jail time and more cops out on the road.But thay are doing the opposite.
We have a conservative government who have run down our police force. Its still safer here than the US though.

No......you have a massive welfare state that you can't afford, and it is cutting into every other budget item ........... and the police are no longer respected by the immigrant drug gangs in your country.

If you look at the countries that have most shooting it is in South America.

AI-CH908_LATAM_G_20140412014204.jpg

Most of these shootings are street gangs and drug dealers shooting other drug dealers.

These countries do have strict gun laws. He was just saying street gangs and drug dealers get the their guns of the street not at gun store.

That is what he was saying.

If you look at the US and Europe gun ownership is similar.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-02-at-16.53.49.png

He was saying it is culture and poverty is the reason not gun laws.

If you look at the US and Europe gun ownership is similar.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-02-at-16.53.49.png

He was saying it is culture and poverty is the reason not gun laws.
There is no similarity in the number of guns owned.

No......you have a massive welfare state that you can't afford, and it is cutting into every other budget item ........... and the police are no longer respected by the immigrant drug gangs in your country.
Another factoid plucked from your backside. Do you have a link ?

...meanwhile, even in the Black Lives Matter shooting in Dallas, Texas....where 6 police officers were murdered by a supporter of black lives matter, there were armed citizens marching, many with rifles on slings. When the attack happened, they simply found cover and let the police handle the attack...

Well that directly contradicts your assertions about armed citizens being instrumental in stopping active shooter incidents. It also proves my point that you don't need guns to defend yourself, let the police handle it

In the Texas church shooting,

Which one? There have been so many, and in just about every case the gunmen were law abiding citizens armed with legal firearms. The fact that churches in America NEED armed security speaks volumes in favour of gun control.

You make up crap all the time with no knowledge of truth, facts or reality...

Projecting again, I see.

And as to etching bullet casings...

It may not work now, but who knows, as technology gets better, we may have a viable ammunition control system. The Swiss already have rudementary ammunition control, why not America. Solves your 2nd ammendment issues.

Mother Jones is an anti-gun magazine...run by rabidly anti-gun extremists...

...and concealed carry.com is a pro-gun website...run by rabidly pro-gun extremists...

were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

How many of these "successful" armed citizens were off duty or retired military, security, or law enforcement, who had training in dealing with this type of situations?

Here is what the majority of police chiefs say about armed Americans.....

http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NACOP-surveyresults-2016.pdf

And here is a look at the survey....

This made me howl with laughter, 729 Police Chiefs were in the sample, your 94% headline means 692 were in favour...out of over 18,000 Police forces in the USA. 94%

Again...you know nothing..

No......since you are an idiot, you would post something like that.
You really must stop projecting.
...meanwhile, even in the Black Lives Matter shooting in Dallas, Texas....where 6 police officers were murdered by a supporter of black lives matter, there were armed citizens marching, many with rifles on slings. When the attack happened, they simply found cover and let the police handle the attack...

Well that directly contradicts your assertions about armed citizens being instrumental in stopping active shooter incidents. It also proves my point that you don't need guns to defend yourself, let the police handle it

Which one? There have been so many, and in just about every case the gunmen were law abiding citizens armed with legal firearms. The fact that churches in America NEED armed security speaks volumes in favour of gun control.

Projecting again, I see.

It may not work now, but who knows, as technology gets better, we may have a viable ammunition control system. The Swiss already have rudementary ammunition control, why not America. Solves your 2nd ammendment issues.

...and concealed carry.com is a pro-gun website...run by rabidly pro-gun extremists...

were 33 at which an armed citizen was present. Of those, Armed Citizens were successful at stopping the Active shooter 75.8% of the time (25 incidents) and were successful in reducing the loss of life in an additional 18.2% (6) of incidents. In only 2 of the 33 incidents (6.1%) was the Armed Citizen(s) not helpful in any way in stopping the active shooter or reducing the loss of life.

How many of these "successful" armed citizens were off duty or retired military, security, or law enforcement, who had training in dealing with this type of situations?

http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/NACOP-surveyresults-2016.pdf

This made me howl with laughter, 729 Police Chiefs were in the sample, your 94% headline means 692 were in favour...out of over 18,000 Police forces in the USA. 94% of less than 4% of possible respondents, please, stop, oh my aching ribs...

Moron...you really are ignorant and uninformed....

Since you Europeans are rabid anti-semites and look the other way as muslims gang rape your young girls, the Synagogues in Europe have men with guns protecting them...dittos their Jewish schools...

In several European countries, synagogues are under constant protection of police or army troops. Most of them have volunteer guards, including armed ones. Many also have a security command room, where trained professionals or volunteers use elaborate video surveillance systems to monitor their premises, often while exchanging information with other Jewish institutions in real time.
----------
BRUSSELS — Will security at American Jewish institutions now mirror that of Europe, with its police protection, armed guards, panic rooms and sterile zones at synagogues?

Since 1999 there have been 1705 shootings in American places of worship, resulting in 615 deaths. Over the same time period there have been 0 such shootings in the UK. Gun control works.

No link...of course.....
Currently travelling to Spain to finalise my house purchase so have limited access to the Internet and my saved links. If you are that interested, Google number of church shootings in the US, interesting reading. By comparison UK has had ZERO church shootings. Gun control works. I will pick this up again when I have a stable Internet connection.

Another factoid plucked from your backside. Do you have a link ?

Projecting again, I see.

This made me howl with laughter, 729 Police Chiefs were in the sample, your 94% headline means 692 were in favour...out of over 18,000 Police forces in the USA. 94%

Projecting again, I see.

This made me howl with laughter, 729 Police Chiefs were in the sample, your 94% headline means 692 were in favour...out of over 18,000 Police forces in the USA. 94% of less than 4% of possible respondents, please, stop, oh my aching ribs...

Since you Europeans are rabid anti-semites and look the other way as muslims gang rape your young girls, the Synagogues in Europe have men with guns protecting them...dittos their Jewish schools...

In several European countries, synagogues are under constant protection of police or army troops. Most of them have volunteer guards, including armed ones. Many also have a security command room, where trained professionals or volunteers use elaborate video surveillance systems to monitor their premises, often while exchanging information with other Jewish institutions in real time.
----------
BRUSSELS — Will security at American Jewish institutions now mirror that of Europe, with its police protection, armed guards, panic rooms and sterile zones at synagogues?

Since 1999 there have been 1705 shootings in American places of worship, resulting in 615 deaths. Over the same time period there have been 0 such shootings in the UK. Gun control works.

No link...of course.....
Currently travelling to Spain to finalise my house purchase so have limited access to the Internet and my saved links. If you are that interested, Google number of church shootings in the US, interesting reading. By comparison UK has had ZERO church shootings. Gun control works. I will pick this up again when I have a stable Internet connection.

Again....as to your churches....I have shown crime after crime, criminals with guns.....ignoring all of your gun control laws to shoot other criminals.....

You can't show us which British gun control law kept these criminals...with guns and bullets already in their possession, from walking into a church and shooting the people in that church...while the unarmed bobbies sit on their hands........

Gun control doesn't work in Britain...your criminals simply don't choose to murder people the way our criminals in democrat party controlled cities choose to shoot each other....

And.....

Again, in Britain...you have trained military and police standing guard at Jewish synagogues and schools....heavily armed soldiers and police to keep them safe from your muslim immigrant populations...

We used trained civilians......and the churches in our country that were attacked? Were gun free zones......

And when we had armed civilians? they stopped the attacks long before the police were able to arrive.....you won't have that ability because the majority of your police are without guns..........

Projecting again, I see.

Projecting again, I see.

----------

No link...of course.....

Oh, by the way....how did gun control work in Ireland? You twit. The only gun control that worked was the IRA got old and tired..........while your gun control was so effective there your troops had to travel in heavily armed patrols....

So please...sell your "gun control works," crap to someone dumb enough to believe it....

Projecting again, I see.

Projecting again, I see.

----------

No link...of course.....

When your criminals decide to start murdering each other in large numbers, your gun control won't stop them.....as it didn't stop the IRA when they wanted weapons......

In the mid-1980s, the Provisional IRA received large quantities of modern weaponry, including heavy weaponry such as heavy machine guns, over 1,000 rifles, several hundred handguns, rocket-propelled grenades, flamethrowers, surface-to-air missiles and the plastic explosive Semtex, from the Libyan regime of Muammar Gaddafi.

There were four successful shipments between 1985 and 1986; three of these trips were carried out by the trawler Casamara and a fourth by the oil-rig replenisher Villa. All told, they brought in 110 tons of weaponry.[88][89][90] A fifth arms cargo on board the coaster Eksund was intercepted by the French Navy in 1987.[91] This brought the Provisional IRA's new capability to the attention of the authorities on either side of the Irish border. Five men were captured with the boat; three IRA members, including Gabriel Cleary, received jail sentences.[92] Reportedly, Gaddafi donated enough weapons to arm the equivalent of two infantry battalions.[93]

The IRA therefore came to be very well armed in the latter part of the Troubles. Most of the losses it inflicted on the British Army, however, occurred in the early 1970s, although they continued to cause substantial casualties to the British military, the RUC and UDR throughout the conflict.

According to author Ed Moloney, the IRA Army Council had plans for a dramatic escalation of the conflict in the late 1980s, which they likened to the Tet Offensive of the Vietnam War, with the aid of the arms obtained from Libya.[citation needed]
------

The success of the arms smuggling was a defeat for British intelligence and marked a turning point in the conflict in Northern Ireland.[96] The Libyan weaponry allowed the IRA to wage war indefinitely.[97]

Last edited:
Man shot while sitting in a car......in gun free Britain...

A 26-year-old man who was "callously" shot dead in north London has been named by police as Christopher George.

Emergency services were called to Sebastopol Road in Edmonton at around 9pm on Wednesday after gunshots were reported.

Mr George was found with gunshot injuries. Paramedics battled to save him but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

A 26-year-old man who was "callously" shot dead in north London has been named by police as Christopher George.

Emergency services were called to Sebastopol Road in Edmonton at around 9pm on Wednesday after gunshots were reported.

Mr George was found with gunshot injuries. Paramedics battled to save him but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Wow, this proves gun control works, meanwhile in gun nut America, people can't even celebrate their Independence Day without 160 gun deaths.

Wow, this proves gun control works, meanwhile in gun nut America, people can't even celebrate their Independence Day without 160 gun deaths.

Those aren't normal Americans......those are criminals in democrat party controlled cities, who the democrat party keeps letting out of prison, over and over again...but don't worry....you guys have the same morons in your country and they are working to release your most violent criminals too....

Those aren't normal Americans......those are criminals in democrat party controlled cities, who the democrat party keeps letting out of prison, over and over again...but don't worry....you guys have the same morons in your country and they are working to release your most violent criminals too....
Whatever makes you think these were normal Brits,? If you give your criminals a pass, then you should stop posting these British criminal on criminal shootings.

Whatever makes you think these were normal Brits,? If you give your criminals a pass, then you should stop posting these British criminal on criminal shootings.

I don't give our criminals a pass....they aren't normal Americans, they are criminals with long histories of crime and violence, confined primarily to democrat party controlled cities....who are allowed to shoot people because of the democrat party policies that release them from jail and prison over and over again no matter how many times they are caught with illegal guns and committing violent crimes against innocent people.

The focus needs to be on keeping them in prison, not taking guns away from people who don't use those guns for crime.

I don't give our criminals a pass....they aren't normal Americans, they are criminals with long histories of crime and violence, confined primarily to democrat party controlled cities....who are allowed to shoot people because of the democrat party policies that release them from jail and prison over and over again no matter how many times they are caught with illegal guns and committing violent crimes against innocent people.

The focus needs to be on keeping them in prison, not taking guns away from people who don't use those guns for crime.
I think somebody got shot in Birmingham last week which totally proves your point that gun control doesnt work.

Actually as a percentage of government spending America spends more on welfare than does the UK. Our welfare state is very affordable especially if we could cut back on vanity projects like super carriers.

Normal Americans don't own guns. Your 300 million guns are owned by less than 100 million Americans. 30%. How many of those gun owners were "normal" until they turned those guns onto innocent people or their own families, or even themselves?

Actually as a percentage of government spending America spends more on welfare than does the UK. Our welfare state is very affordable especially if we could cut back on vanity projects like super carriers.

Yes....why would you need a military to protect you when you can just sponge off of the United States.......

If not for us, your welfare state would collapse....and you would be looking at a continent across the channel controlled by putin....

Forum List

Back