Shock Poll: Trump Blue Collar Support Highest Since FDR In 1930's

Trump’s plan to deport Illegal Aliens and Wetbacks is the core reason why “blue collar” workers are getting on his bandwagon.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Blue Collar Support highest since FDR in 1930s –...

i guess if you're so unskilled and so uneducated that you're competing for jobs with people who don't speak english, you might be bigoted enough to blame your plight on immigrants as opposed to your own lack of skills or education.

you know, like you.

images

If that's how you feel about it then let's open the floodgates to all legal immigration also. You know... the doctors, nurses, teachers, IT techs, engineers, etc... who are educated that want to come here and let's see what happens to the prices those educated people charge when they're undercut by someone else... Shall we say ten legals for every illegal immigrant you want to give amnesty too. Oh! If you're part of a union jobs in the public government sector you might want to consider a new employment since minorities will be given first consideration.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Trump’s plan to deport Illegal Aliens and Wetbacks is the core reason why “blue collar” workers are getting on his bandwagon.

i guess if you're so unskilled and so uneducated that you're competing for jobs with people who don't speak english, you might be bigoted enough to blame your plight on immigrants as opposed to your own lack of skills or education.

you know, like you.
yeah Steve_McGarrett

you know, like you.
yeah Steve_McGarrett
Yeah.....I'm the shit!

you know, like you.
Is that like the left wanting to punish employers with minimum wage hick because the workers are so unskilled?

Where is this poll?
In his head.

This is the shape of things to come. Remember the unskewedpolls.com guy from 2012 who had all the RWnuts convinced Romney was going to win because the liberal media was lying in all the polls?

So a poll that states something with which you don't agree is wrong?

I'm sorry if I've missed the link to the actual poll. Where is it?

you know, like you.
Is that like the left wanting to punish employers with minimum wage hick because the workers are so unskilled?

Have you ever asked a minimum wage worker whether or not they'd like a raise?

Where is this poll?
In his head.

This is the shape of things to come. Remember the unskewedpolls.com guy from 2012 who had all the RWnuts convinced Romney was going to win because the liberal media was lying in all the polls?

lol, you've got it just the opposite. The unskewed polls site was all about CONSERVATIVES and REPUBLICANS not liking the REAL polls,

so this clown comes up with a scheme that claimed all the polls were wrong...

...and Romney was winning!

dumbass

I've searched for this poll and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Looking at the rest of that blog it is painfully clear it is nothing more than a Trump fluffer site.

you know, like you.

Strawman. Who doesn't want a raise?

you know, like you.
yeah Steve_McGarrett
Yeah.....I'm the shit!
A big rancid pile of it too.

Where is this poll?
In his head.

What poll? So far you nor anyone else has supplied one.

you know, like you.
If employers dont want hicks they dont have to hire them.

you know, like you.
Who else is going to flip burgers for 8 bucks an hour besides school kids and people with no responsibilities?

you know, like you.
Who else is going to flip burgers for 8 bucks an hour besides school kids and people with no responsibilities?

Do you really think a high school kid trying to save money for college is someone with no responsibilities?

Or for that matter, do you really consider the kids who are willing to work, for any reason, to be irresponsible?

you know, like you.
People with responsibilities that need to provide food for their children?

you know, like you.

Strawman. Who doesn't want a raise?

The nuts like you keep telling us how bad a minimum wage hike would be. Ask the people who work at minimum wage if they agree with that propaganda.

Forum List

Back