Shock Poll: Trump Blue Collar Support Highest Since FDR In 1930's

This is no shock at all. If you explore the history of labor in this country this ruse has been used in over and over again. It always..and I do mean always beguiles the ignorant and raises support among the low hanging fruit. It takes advantage of the same reaction caused by strike breakers. There is a reason why you get excited about Trumps rhetoric. Youre dumb..

Trump’s plan to deport Illegal Aliens and Wetbacks is the core reason why “blue collar” workers are getting on his bandwagon.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Blue Collar Support highest since FDR in 1930s –...

i guess if you're so unskilled and so uneducated that you're competing for jobs with people who don't speak english, you might be bigoted enough to blame your plight on immigrants as opposed to your own lack of skills or education.

you know, like you.

Trump’s plan to deport Illegal Aliens and Wetbacks is the core reason why “blue collar” workers are getting on his bandwagon.

SHOCK POLL: Trump Blue Collar Support highest since FDR in 1930s –...

i guess if you're so unskilled and so uneducated that you're competing for jobs with people who don't speak english, you might be bigoted enough to blame your plight on immigrants as opposed to your own lack of skills or education.

you know, like you.
such love for the working stiff..........how much education does it take to work in many union jobs that disappeared or were given to illegals and the union dumped

Provide a link to the nonexistent poll. Oh, wait, you can't. The poll doesn't exist.

I was at the Gallup site looking for it.

Nice lie, Steve-o.

prntly.com ^
It may come as a surprise to many that Donald J Trump’s support from Blue Collar Americans (those involved in trades, manufacturing, industry, and labor) is the highest since any candidate since FDR in 1936 since Gallup began polling. Trump has consistently shown his appeal to the blue collar sector of the economy, pulling ahead of even Clinton and Sanders in “rust belt” states like Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Indiana, and Pennslyvania. These states have the highest share of “Blue Collar” voters in the nation, and many of them have not voted Republican in over 20 years. Trump’s appeal to blue...

Hillary has fallen so far behind, she's trying ANYTHING to stay with The Donald!

hillhair_zpsojyjxtjt.jpg

This is no shock at all. If you explore the history of labor in this country this ruse has been used in over and over again. It always..and I do mean always beguiles the ignorant and raises support among the low hanging fruit. It takes advantage of the same reaction caused by strike breakers. There is a reason why you get excited about Trumps rhetoric. Youre dumb..
Must mean you are retarded then believing obutholes rhetoric and lies.

Trump is the greatest man on earth. rubio/bush are pigs who want to flood the nation with more democrats.

Forum List

Back