Shifty Schitts Throws In The Towel

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Intel Chair Adam Schiff: 'I Presume Donald Trump Will Be Voted Out of Office'

For the last two years we've heard little Adam "had hard evidence" Trump "colluded with the Russians". The same Adam Schitts who left closed-door intel briefings to "use the bathroom"....but not to squat to pee....no no, to lock himself into a stall and tell the NYTimes what was going on. Trey Gowdy openly and often claimed Schitts was leaky as it gets, so why doesn't the FBI do something about him....heh, we all know the answer to that....the FBI is still in the "resistance". So anyway, with Schitts about to take over as chairman of the intel committee (shudder)...you'd think we finally see this "evidence", right? Wrong. He never had anything, never will have anything, and he's finally admitted it. :shok:

bbyyustmjee01.jpg

Typical lying asshole Democrat.

One of the requirements to being a Democrat is that you must be a world class shithead, in addition to having an IQ lower than 50.

• Banned
Let me know when it's done. Mkay?

Oh you'll know when your party has nobody to register to vote....who but an ignorant, illiterate pickle picker would join up with you commies?

He doesn't have any. They feed it to their base like crack though and their base ODs everyday on it. Rs did that too when they voted 60 times to end ocare......knowing it wouldn't go anywhere .

now when Congress investigates Trump they can swear him in. I'll give him 60 seconds before he tells a lie.

ask Willie C what happens to presidents who lie under oath.

:abgg2q.jpg:

One of the requirements to being a Democrat is that you must be a world class shithead, in addition to having an IQ lower than 50.
Yeah...An IQ of 50 got him into Congress while your amazing polished knob is posting on a message board, ya fucking genius!

Its all got something to do with party affiliation now, does it?

If Trump ends up with his wall will the CBP provide him with a live video feed of it to his prison cell?

he can go nite nite to it.:funnyface:

now when Congress investigates Trump they can swear him in. I'll give him 60 seconds before he tell a lie.

Nobody will "swear in" Trump because he can't be subpoenaed, dumbass. After yesterday, I decided you're gonna have to get your basic civics lessons elsewhere or I'll have to start charging you.

now when Congress investigates Trump they can swear him in. I'll give him 60 seconds before he tell a lie.

Nobody will "swear in" Trump because he can't be subpoenaed, dumbass. After yesterday, I decided you're gonna have to get your basic civics lessons elsewhere or I'll have to start charging you.
Clown, ever hear of Bill Clinton?:abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah...An IQ of 50 got him into Congress while your amazing polished knob is posting on a message board, ya fucking genius!

Its all got something to do with party affiliation now, does it?

The guy has been an asshole and an idiot. Typical Liberal scum.

Idiots get elected to Congress. Just look at this Cortez moron or anybody in the Democrat Black Caucus. The combined IQ of the Democrat Black Caucus probably doesn't add up to 200.

For the last two years we've heard little Adam "had hard evidence" Trump "colluded with the Russians". The same Adam Schitts who left closed-door intel briefings to "use the bathroom"....but not to squat to pee....no no, to lock himself into a stall and tell the NYTimes what was going on. Trey Gowdy openly and often claimed Schitts was leaky as it gets, so why doesn't the FBI do something about him....heh, we all know the answer to that....the FBI is still in the "resistance". So anyway, with Schitts about to take over as chairman of the intel committee (shudder)...you'd think we finally see this "evidence", right? Wrong. He never had anything, never will have anything, and he's finally admitted it. :shok:

bbyyustmjee01.jpg
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

"There were pictures of naked Trump," one of the pranksters told Schiff, explaining that they were obtained by Putin's goddaughter.

Schiff asks: "And the materials you can provide to the committee and to the FBI, would they corroborate this allegation? ... So you have recordings... where they're discussing the compromising material?"

"Obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those recordings," Schiff tells them. "So we will try to work with the FBI to try to figure out how we can take copies of those... I'll be in touch with the FBI about this, and we'll make arrangements with your staff. I think it would be best to provide these materials to both our committee and the FBI. We'll make arrangements between my staff and yours on how to facilitate that."

bbyyustmjee01.jpg
He needs to get his thyroid checked!

Forum List

Back