What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

Oh, your question, yes. I am from the United States, born on the banks of the Ohio and don't actually know what ESL stands for, nor thinking it important, didn't even take the time to look it up.

In 2023 how could anyone with a brain not know what ESL means?

Wait!

Again you are misrepresenting the statement. It was a “public letter,” not a “sworn document” and it was not signed by government employees. In its strongest expression it merely said that the sudden emergence of Hunter's laptop had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

Of course it was meant to help Biden in the election, and had the approval of Biden gov’t officials, who feared the laptop would help Trump in 2020 the way the discovery of Hillary’s missing emails and publication of her closest advisor’s emails helped Trump in 2016. That should be obvious to all! Don’t be so naive, or sound so scandalized. This is how the world and D.C. works.

It is remarkably revealing that President Trump after four years could still find few if any ex-intelligence “experts” to defend the computer’s “authenticity” at that time — which of course in any case turned out only to have proof that Hunter Biden was a complete creep and ex-drug / ex-sex-addict.

Everything I said was absolutely true — at least so far as I know now. None of it carries the import you think it does. But if Trump wins in 2024, I have no doubt he will try to strip all the 51 experts of whatever clearance they now have, and put in place his own thugs and loyalists.
yada%20yada-Th.jpg

All that malarkey means NOTHING. All the excuses now about what it said, might have said, or did not say doesn't mean a tinker's dam.

Here is why the letter is so important, REGARDLESS of what it says. This is what the legacy media pushed. The Biden cabal has worked diligently to remove this clip from everywhere possible on the internet. Still, in a few places, it can be found.

What President Biden said here is a flat-out lie. There is just no other way to describe what he said. Did the legacy media call him on it? Heck no, they backed him up 100%!

Last edited:
Again you are misrepresenting the statement. It was a “public letter,” not a “official document” and it was not signed by government employees. In its strongest expression it merely said that the sudden emergence of Hunter's laptop had "all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation."

Of course it was meant to help Biden in the election, and had the approval of Biden gov’t officials, who feared the laptop would help Trump in 2020 the way the discovery of Hillary’s missing emails and publication of her closest advisor’s emails helped Trump in 2016. That should be obvious to all! Don’t be so naive, or sound so scandalized. This is how the world and D.C. works.

It is remarkably revealing that President Trump after four years could still find few if any ex-intelligence “experts” to defend the computer’s “authenticity” at that time — which of course in any case turned out only to have proof that Hunter Biden was a complete creep and ex-drug / ex-sex-addict.

Everything I said was absolutely true — at least so far as I know now. None of it carries the import you think it does. But if Trump wins in 2024, I have no doubt he will try to strip all the 51 experts of whatever clearance they now have, and put in place his own thugs and loyalists.

Blinken's letter was a lie.
Those who signed it have debunked it.
Blinken and these 50 willingly engaged in election interference.

DropMic.jpg

Step up Tom Paine 1949.
Specifically, what is not true and funny about what I posted?

What is funny — first of all — is that you act surprised that a politician like Biden might “flat out lie” during a Presidential debate, coupled with your evident assumption that Trump doesn’t himself do the same … all the time.

Of course at the time of the debate who knows exactly what “sleepy” Joe Biden actually knew? Who knew exactly what and when about the authenticity of the mysterious “repaired” computer and its “scandalous” contents — that had just shown up so conveniently for Trump and for Putin who supported him — is hardly clear to me even now. Nor do I care a whit about all that.

The “legacy” media you mention should include the Murdoch Media Empire. Also there were tens of thousands of other pro-Republican radio / TV / newspaper & internet sources. Fox News itself was founded 27 years ago and for 22 years has been the most watched news channel in the U.S.A.

I’ve always said only fools put “blind faith” in the platformed “opinions” of ex-CIA, ex-NSA “experts,” whether they appear on Republican or Democratic leaning platforms.

As Trump’s own CIA Director Mike Pompeo famously said — generating cynical laughter & applause from his sympathetic Republican audience:

“I was the CIA Director. We lied. We cheated. We stole. We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.”

Last edited:
so after 15 pages I figured I would pop in and see if any idiot liberals have actually provided the evidence they claimed to have?

Funny how only ignoramus GOP base brain washed voters agree with you in the entire world about any of this crap lOL....
and here we have another denier of TRUTH and REALITY.....another SCUM demonRAT that believes in the corrupt pedophile.....how sad for AMERICA

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

and here we have another denier of TRUTH and REALITY.....another SCUM demonRAT that believes in the corrupt pedophile.....how sad for AMERICA

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
Pedophiles too eh? you are technically insane- Politically of course, I'm sure you're fine otherwise but caution please.... The whole world is wondering what is wrong with you people...lol

The fact remains that Trump told the Russians in a speech to go ahead and hack Hillary and that's how he won the election. sorry about reality....
So what? Nothing illegal. President Trump asked if they had them to make them public. Remember, Hillary had erased 30,000 of her emails.

Sorry about reality.

So what? Nothing illegal. President Trump asked if they had them to make them public. Remember, Hillary had erased 30,000 of her emails.

Sorry about reality.

BS. She deleted 30,000 personal messages as she is allowed to as secretary of State, conspiracy nut job brainwashed functional moron....

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

They're all guilty of obstructing justice for not turning over their "proof" to the investigative committee.

Pedophiles too eh? you are technically insane- Politically of course, I'm sure you're fine otherwise but caution please.... The whole world is wondering what is wrong with you people...lol
nothing wrong with me---shit stain
you are the 1 that can't handle TRUTH or REALITY----period
folks, here we have a SCUM demonRAT denier of TRUTH ---AMERICA is being ruined by said SCUM demonRATS
you, should leave AMERICA, and go live in argentina, the SCUM demonRATS made room for the AMERICA haters like you

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Nope. I mean there is no collusion law on the Federal books. Even Trump new this when he said on the white house lawn "It doesn't matter if I did. There is no law against it". He was and is an asshole, but he was correct. A bunch of his people got referred, indicted, confessed or were found guilty of many things, turned up by the investigation, but none on collusion. Mueller stated on page 2 (page 1 if you don't count the cover index page) that he was not looking or investigating collusion, but focusing on actual presentable crimes.
and now ,the TRUTH is in the public eye
the SCUM demonRATS ---LIED, CHEATED and politicized the federal bureau of imbeciles
beijing xiden, the pedophile occupying the white house, is the biggest asshole to this day---ruining AMERICA
TRUMP had a GREAT ECONOMY for AMERICA

and now ,the TRUTH is in the public eye
the SCUM demonRATS ---LIED, CHEATED and politicized the federal bureau of imbeciles
beijing xiden, the pedophile occupying the white house, is the biggest asshole to this day---ruining AMERICA
TRUMP had a GREAT ECONOMY for AMERICA
Do you want cheese to go with that whine? Scum, demrats, lies cheating, pedophile bs, name-calling, proclaiming the ruination of America. You are just a partisan on a half-baked rant.
I am and have been having a easy time with this economy. No large scale factory closing and people losing home like the after the Bush crash. Most of my funds are banked against snapshot of certain segments, as that is how most of mine is set up. I didn't earn anywhere near max, but it was positive, and I lost nothing after the covid drop, just not making anything. My wife has made back her losses and is in positive territory again. Employment is great, some say better than when Donny was in and wage gains are outpacing inflation. We have had inflation, but it is and has been dropping. I remember buying a house in the Reagan years at 10% interest and a hell of a lot higher inflation than we've seen in the last three years, but I needed and wanted the house, and could afford to gamble on the economy improving, even back then. I'm sorry you are having a bad time, but the city I am in is doing great. Maybe you can work out a way to get ahead without the depending on the government. I always have.

Forum List

Back