Adam Schiff Storms Out Of Classified Briefing And Throws Biden Under The Bus: Says Afghanistan Disaster Wasn’t The Fault Of Intel Agencies

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, I understand that this is Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff, one of Congress’s worst liars, however what he’s saying today, after storming out of a confidential briefing, concurs with a lot of what we’ve learned in the media about Biden’s Afghanistan debacle, and it’s not good for him.

From CNN reporter Ryan Nobles:

NEW: House Intel Chair Adam Schiff just left a classified intel briefing on Afghanistan and broke a significant amount of news. Here are some of the highlights. First he said getting all Americans and allies out of the country by 8/31 is unlikely..

“Given the number of Americans who still need to be evacuated, the number of SIVs, the number of others who are members of the Afghan press, civil society leaders women leaders. It's hard for me to imagine all of that can be accomplished between now and the end of the month,”

Schiff also said he was concerned about the security of the airport in Kabul: “I think the threat to the airport is very real and very substantial and this has been a concern of mine for, for some days now that this would make a very attractive target for ISIS."

Finally Schiff said that the intel community was very aware that the Taliban had the ability to take over the country. "the intelligence agencies assessments of the Afghan government's ability to maintain itself became increasingly pessimistic,” he said. (more)

(Excerpt) Read more at en-volve.com ...

He is going to turn to stone, first time he ever told the truth!!!

Yeah, I understand that this is Adam ‘Shifty’ Schiff, one of Congress’s worst liars, however what he’s saying today, after storming out of a confidential briefing, concurs with a lot of what we’ve learned in the media about Biden’s Afghanistan debacle, and it’s not good for him.

NEW: House Intel Chair Adam Schiff just left a classified intel briefing on Afghanistan and broke a significant amount of news. Here are some of the highlights. First he said getting all Americans and allies out of the country by 8/31 is unlikely..

“Given the number of Americans who still need to be evacuated, the number of SIVs, the number of others who are members of the Afghan press, civil society leaders women leaders. It's hard for me to imagine all of that can be accomplished between now and the end of the month,”

Schiff also said he was concerned about the security of the airport in Kabul: “I think the threat to the airport is very real and very substantial and this has been a concern of mine for, for some days now that this would make a very attractive target for ISIS."

Finally Schiff said that the intel community was very aware that the Taliban had the ability to take over the country. "the intelligence agencies assessments of the Afghan government's ability to maintain itself became increasingly pessimistic,” he said. (more)

The Schiff has hit the fan.....

You make it sound like Schiff stormed out of the briefing before it was over. Where in the story does it say that, shit slinger?

Schiff is the Chairman of the House Intel Committee, is he not?

Then why didn't he have the same Intel briefed to President Biden months ago, the Intel telling Biden that the Taliban was going to rapidly spread across Afghanistan and take down the govt? Why does he seem so surprised?

He didn't seen the pandemic coming....he didn't see this coming....what the hell does his committee do all the time.....except participate in bogus Impeachments?!

:p

Not totally..But I find it amusing that you Trumptards will use Schiff who you hate with a passion to attack Biden.

You'd do the same thing if were leaders of ISIS, The Taliban & Al Queida.
sounds like shifty is attacking xiden…

frankly he can hardly be believed in most cases, and will bend over backwards to put his party over his country, so it says a lot for him to toss xiden under the bus line this.

the american people deserve to see what Shifty saw

Not totally..But I find it amusing that you Trumptards will use Schiff who you hate with a passion to attack Biden.

You'd do the same thing if were leaders of ISIS, The Taliban & Al Queida.
Why not, both are the worst of human beings and goofy Dimmers to boot.

What did that knuckle dragger Trump know about what the Taliban may do once we pulled out? Did the Ape bother to attend the daily briefings or wasen't he out of his pj's yet as he binge watched Fox & Fiends & launching into orbit watching Morning Joe?
He knew not to pull out the military and leave Americans and millions of dollars of weaponry for the terrorists. An exactly anti Dimmer plan right brainless???

What did that knuckle dragger Trump know about what the Taliban may do once we pulled out? Did the Ape bother to attend the daily briefings or wasen't he out of his pj's yet as he binge watched Fox & Fiends & launching into orbit watching Morning Joe?
And there it is, the inevitable attempt to defend Quid Pro by invoking TRUMP!. He just can't stand on his own two feet, can he?

Schiff is the Chairman of the House Intel Committee, is he not?

Then why didn't he have the same Intel briefed to President Biden months ago, the Intel telling Biden that the Taliban was going to rapidly spread across Afghanistan and take down the govt? Why does he seem so surprised?

He didn't seen the pandemic coming....he didn't see this coming....what the hell does his committee do all the time.....except participate in bogus Impeachments?!

:p

The Taliban was already spreading all across Afghanistan 6 months ago.

Everyone knew it, but the ones in charge just didn't give a shit.

And now people are dead, and the Libs fail to take responsibility.

President Trump knew that the Talibastards wouldn't test him and things would go as smooth as shit.

But he lost control of the situation after Sleepy Joe seized power. The Taliban smelled weakness when Biden took office, and went on the offensive.

If Trump were still in, Afghanistan would still be free.

He sure would have handled this far better than Biden. Now we are the laughingstock wimps of the world. We have lost all credibility with our allies and look like pushovers to our enemies. Look for China to make a move on Taiwan soon, after all, the US certainly won't do anything about it. Russia to follow. Thank you Biden supporters for weakening the US in merely 7 months. The new budget cuts defense spending as well based on inflation so I think we all can see where this is headed. Our enemies are ecstatic for the opportunities American is now providing as idiot, ignorant, spoiled Democrats in the USA cheer for more stimulus checks and are worried about climate change and white supremacists.

Forum List

Back