Sharia Law Is Beautiful

Sorry bout that,

1. So tell me, is it okay to smack around the bitch then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have seen Islamic scripture where it does say it is ok to discipline your wife if she gets out of line.

Allah sez you have every right to enjoy your Muslima wife's vagina. :clap2:

Bukhari 7,62,81...
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

Where do I sign up?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have seen Islamic scripture where it does say it is ok to discipline your wife if she gets out of line.

Bukhari 7,62,81...
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

Where do I sign up?

Its not a good deal because you can't enjoy pussy until you are married in Islam, no thank you.

I believe you mean "same shit, different century".

If I had meant that, I would have said that. I refer to the OPs constant regurgitation of shit whining about Islam. It bores me.... possibly because I am smarter than he is. Therefore, repetitive whining is just repetitive whining to me.... whereas, he - one assumes - thinks he is adding some value to something.

He's a moron.

*shrug* I was making a joke about Sharia law. YMMV.

Meh, it wasn't funny the first time it was posted.... and it gets less funny every time some fucking moron reposts the same crap. Marc is a moronic little troll.... and he whines about rep.... which means rep is important to him... and, if it is important, he really shouldn't pick a fight with someone who can kick his reputational ass. :lol:

If I had meant that, I would have said that. I refer to the OPs constant regurgitation of shit whining about Islam. It bores me.... possibly because I am smarter than he is. Therefore, repetitive whining is just repetitive whining to me.... whereas, he - one assumes - thinks he is adding some value to something.

He's a moron.

Meh, it wasn't funny the first time it was posted.... and it gets less funny every time some fucking moron reposts the same crap. Marc is a moronic little troll.... and he whines about rep.... which means rep is important to him... and, if it is important, he really shouldn't pick a fight with someone who can kick his reputational ass. :lol:
My joke has never been posted before. :tongue:

Bukhari 7,62,81...

Where do I sign up?

Its not a good deal because you can't enjoy pussy until you are married in Islam, no thank you.

Not true, kafir. Muzzies like their pre-marital pussy.

He's a moron.

Try some industrial-strength Midol, beotch. I'd hate to subject you to shariah law, rebellious one

Try some industrial-strength Midol, beotch. I'd hate to subject you to shariah law, rebellious one

Lord, you are one of the more moronic posters on the board, aren't you? I wondered why I skipped over your posts. Now I know why.... I will resume skipping. You're too boring for me.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So the muslims man needs to keep his wife in fear in order to subdue her into be willing to, you know,...do the deed?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Basically from my understanding if she doesn't give up the pussy, you can beat her.

Lord, you are one of the more moronic posters on the board, aren't you? I wondered why I skipped over your posts. Now I know why.... I will resume skipping. You're too boring for me.

I don't care. :lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Sounds like married people are into forced rape when we are talking about what Islam understands as sexual relationship.
2. You either give me the vigina or I beat your ass, then take it!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sounds like married people are into forced rape when we are talking about what Islam understands as sexual relationship.
2. You either give me the vigina or I beat your ass, then take it!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Muslima niece of a friend committed suicide by setting herself on fire because her barbaric Muslim husband abused her and she was unable to seek a divorce.

Under shariah, a Muslim man merely has to say he is divorcing his Muslima wife.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bukhari 7,62,81...

Where do I sign up?
Allah does not exist so whatever you say he says is nothing but a lie.

Bukhari 7,62,81...

Where do I sign up?
Allah does not exist so whatever you say he says is nothing but a lie.

Shit, there goes my pickup line for Muslimas, that allah says their vaginas are all mine to enjoy.

Maybe, I'll try Buddhism.

The most widely referenced book of shariah law that forms the basis of the religion of peace, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, based on the teachings contained in the sacred Quran and sunnah of Mahomet [Mahomet's words and actions, which every Muslim must follow], illustrates the deep humanity of Islam and its respect for liberty and justice, especially for women.

Er, well, not so much, after all...

You May Hit Your Disobedient Muslima Wife...
m10.12 When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife whether in words as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, con-trary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful, he warns her in words without keeping from her or hitting her, for it may be that she has an excuse.

The warning could be to tell her, "Fear Allah concerning the rights you owe to me,"

or it could be to explain that rebelliousness nullifies his obligation to support her and give her a turn amongst other wives, or it could be to inform her, "Your obeying me is religiously obligatory".

If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her and refuses to speak to her, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not bruise her, break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow. It is unlawful to strike another's face. He may hit her whether she is rebellious only once or whether more than once, though a weaker opinion holds that he may not hit her unless there is repeated rebelliousness.
Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

This was american law not that long ago and the it was still in many ways acceptable for long after that

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkq2UOTdO0&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
The most widely referenced book of shariah law that forms the basis of the religion of peace, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, based on the teachings contained in the sacred Quran and sunnah of Mahomet [Mahomet's words and actions, which every Muslim must follow], illustrates the deep humanity of Islam and its respect for liberty and justice, especially for women.

Er, well, not so much, after all...

You May Hit Your Disobedient Muslima Wife...
m10.12 When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife whether in words as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, con-trary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful, he warns her in words without keeping from her or hitting her, for it may be that she has an excuse.

The warning could be to tell her, "Fear Allah concerning the rights you owe to me,"

or it could be to explain that rebelliousness nullifies his obligation to support her and give her a turn amongst other wives, or it could be to inform her, "Your obeying me is religiously obligatory".

If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her and refuses to speak to her, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not bruise her, break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow. It is unlawful to strike another's face. He may hit her whether she is rebellious only once or whether more than once, though a weaker opinion holds that he may not hit her unless there is repeated rebelliousness.
Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

This was american law not that long ago and the it was still in many ways acceptable for long after that

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWkq2UOTdO0&feature=related[/ame]

Slightly more neanderthal for a man to hit a woman. Then, again, Mahomet was an illiterate cave-dweller.

Forum List

Back