Sharia Law Is Beautiful

Marc39

Rookie
Jun 19, 2009
The most widely referenced book of shariah law that forms the basis of the religion of peace, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, based on the teachings contained in the sacred Quran and sunnah of Mahomet [Mahomet's words and actions, which every Muslim must follow], illustrates the deep humanity of Islam and its respect for liberty and justice, especially for women.

Er, well, not so much, after all...

You May Hit Your Disobedient Muslima Wife...
m10.12 When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife whether in words as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, con-trary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful, he warns her in words without keeping from her or hitting her, for it may be that she has an excuse.

The warning could be to tell her, "Fear Allah concerning the rights you owe to me,"

or it could be to explain that rebelliousness nullifies his obligation to support her and give her a turn amongst other wives, or it could be to inform her, "Your obeying me is religiously obligatory".

If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her and refuses to speak to her, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not bruise her, break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow. It is unlawful to strike another's face. He may hit her whether she is rebellious only once or whether more than once, though a weaker opinion holds that he may not hit her unless there is repeated rebelliousness.
http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b2439.html

Last edited:
Same shit, different day.

I believe you mean "same shit, different century".

If I had meant that, I would have said that. I refer to the OPs constant regurgitation of shit whining about Islam. It bores me.... possibly because I am smarter than he is. Therefore, repetitive whining is just repetitive whining to me.... whereas, he - one assumes - thinks he is adding some value to something.

He's a moron.

:doubt:
The most widely referenced book of shariah law that forms the basis of the religion of peace, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, based on the teachings contained in the sacred Quran and sunnah of Mahomet [Mahomet's words and actions, which every Muslim must follow], illustrates the deep humanity of Islam and its respect for liberty and justice, especially for women.

Er, well, not so much, after all...

You May Hit Your Disobedient Muslima Wife...
m10.12 When a husband notices signs of rebelliousness in his wife whether in words as when she answers him coldly when she used to do so politely, or he asks her to come to bed and she refuses, con-trary to her usual habit; or whether in acts, as when he finds her averse to him when she was previously kind and cheerful, he warns her in words without keeping from her or hitting her, for it may be that she has an excuse.

The warning could be to tell her, "Fear Allah concerning the rights you owe to me,"

or it could be to explain that rebelliousness nullifies his obligation to support her and give her a turn amongst other wives, or it could be to inform her, "Your obeying me is religiously obligatory".

If she commits rebelliousness, he keeps from sleeping (having sex) with her and refuses to speak to her, and may hit her, but not in a way that injures her, meaning he may not bruise her, break bones, wound her, or cause blood to flow. It is unlawful to strike another's face. He may hit her whether she is rebellious only once or whether more than once, though a weaker opinion holds that he may not hit her unless there is repeated rebelliousness.
Reliance of The Traveller: Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

I really think people shouldn't live by scripture word for word, its a bad idea. No sane person can tell me it is ok to beat your wife.:doubt:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. So tell me, is it okay to smack around the bitch then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I have seen Islamic scripture where it does say it is ok to discipline your wife if she gets out of line.

1. So the muslims man needs to keep his wife in fear in order to subdue her into be willing to, you know,...do the deed?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Same shit, different day.

I believe you mean "same shit, different century".

If I had meant that, I would have said that. I refer to the OPs constant regurgitation of shit whining about Islam. It bores me.... possibly because I am smarter than he is. Therefore, repetitive whining is just repetitive whining to me.... whereas, he - one assumes - thinks he is adding some value to something.

He's a moron.

*shrug* I was making a joke about Sharia law. YMMV.

Forum List

Back