shame on Obama and his supporters

On this forum we hear all the time how the illegal war "which had approval from the democrats" took 4000 lives of our great soldiers. The very one's that liberals counted daily while Bush was president, for only political reasons. We hear about them when a liberal tries to cover an Obama mistake. So after Obama successfully ended the iraq war, for only political reasons. Now we have isis, fixing to take Bagdad. If they do they have control of Iraq. We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings. So thank you Obama for ignoring isis, for political reasons, and for making the sacrifice of 4000 lives to go in vain. To his supporters you will never have any reason to use those great soldiers lives for political reasons again. Shame on everyone of you, and on Obama.

The Iraq war didn't have approval from the Democrats.
Your an idiot even kerry voted for it, and hillary too. He got the U.N.'s approval and both houses approval.

Thanks....keep reminding the world of Obama's lies and screw-ups.

Anyone, give us one good reason more Americans should die defending Iraq when the Iraqis won't defend themselves,

despite having more than enough manpower and equipment to do so.

ONE GOOD REASON. I've been asking this question btw for about a month.

Because if ISIS is allowed to control northern Iraq and Syria then they will have a safe haven and staging area from which to recruit, train and carry out terrorist actions. This is their stated intention. It had the potential of being another Afghanistan, where Al Qaida ran their operations for years. ISIS is a terrorist state. Can we really have a terrorist state? It will keep the area destabilized for decades.

These people have stated that they hate the west, including the U.S. and that they will attack. Further, they are very well funded and well equipped, more so than any other terrorist group in history.

There, is that good enough for you, you ignorant asshole?

It's really bad when liberals are blaming anything and everything but Obama, for this mess. I will assure liberals, I will not let you politicize another soldiers death, because of y'all and Obama 4000 of our great soldiers died in vain. Go to hell the all of you.

Anyone, give us one good reason more Americans should die defending Iraq when the Iraqis won't defend themselves,

despite having more than enough manpower and equipment to do so.

ONE GOOD REASON. I've been asking this question btw for about a month.

Because if ISIS is allowed to control northern Iraq and Syria then they will have a safe haven and staging area from which to recruit, train and carry out terrorist actions. This is their stated intention. It had the potential of being another Afghanistan, where Al Qaida ran their operations for years. ISIS is a terrorist state. Can we really have a terrorist state? It will keep the area destabilized for decades.

These people have stated that they hate the west, including the U.S. and that they will attack. Further, they are very well funded and well equipped, more so than any other terrorist group in history.

There, is that good enough for you, you ignorant asshole?
He forgot how Clinton let them train for 911.

It's really bad when liberals are blaming anything and everything but Obama, for this mess. I will assure liberals, I will not let you politicize another soldiers death, because of y'all and Obama 4000 of our great soldiers died in vain. Go to hell the all of you.

Go fuck yourself. Your party would have had 10,000 more die in vain and continued calling the left a bunch of sodier haters. FUCK YOU

I mean during the Bush years you politicized every soldiers death, every single day. Until Obama got into office. The freedom you have, you do not deserve.

On this forum we hear all the time how the illegal war "which had approval from the democrats" took 4000 lives of our great soldiers. The very one's that liberals counted daily while Bush was president, for only political reasons. We hear about them when a liberal tries to cover an Obama mistake. So after Obama successfully ended the iraq war, for only political reasons. Now we have isis, fixing to take Bagdad. If they do they have control of Iraq. We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings. So thank you Obama for ignoring isis, for political reasons, and for making the sacrifice of 4000 lives to go in vain. To his supporters you will never have any reason to use those great soldiers lives for political reasons again. Shame on everyone of you, and on Obama.
Let's start with your lie that Obama only reads 40% of his security briefings and work our way back from there .......
You're right.
It's probably closer to 30%.
Ok, prove Obama only read 30% of his security briefings ..... g'head, I'll wait.
I can't prove Obama read 30% of his security briefings. Since he tends to say he found out stuff from reading it in the papers he may not read any of them.

I heard he found out about the birth of his first daughter from a newspaper announcement. Of course that was just a rumor. It was actually the birth of his second daughter that he found out about from a newspaper announcement as he had been away for several months golfing in Tahiti.

I can't prove Obama read 30% of his security briefings.
I already knew that.:afro:
Can you prove Obama read any of his security briefings?
Based on his performance in foreign affairs the evidence seems to be he hasn't.
You are truly demented. It's not my job to prove you right when you can't do so yourself.

Your surrender is accepted.
OK so you cannot prove Obama read a single security briefing. Thanks fro your honesty, a first for you.

Go fuck yourself. Your party would have had 10,000 more die in vain and continued calling the left a bunch of sodier haters. FUCK YOU
You queer giving the chance I'm sure you would, but my party didn't politicize to the world everything our soldiers did wrong. Even lying about things they did. Kerry, they are rapping women, pillaging villages, and killing innocent children. Reid saying we lost the war, before the surge. People like yourself celebrating their deaths daily. Now since Obama screwed iraq up, your kind wants to blame anyone but yourself. Remember Obama successfully ended the iraq war? So, fuck you, you fucking commie your not worthy to clean my toilet. Liberals will never politicize our great troops again.

You are truly demented. It's not my job to prove you right when you can't do so yourself.

OK so you cannot prove Obama read a single security briefing. Thanks fro your honesty, a first for you.
Cries the idiot who's fallen but can't get up.

rabbi=

It's a fact he learned about alot of major events on the local news. They will still defend him.

It's a fact he learned about alot of major events on the local news. They will still defend him.
Speaking of "defending." Are you still defending your obviously fallacious claim, "We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."

You seem to be SUCH a pleasant old man.

Of course you served right?

Speaking of "defending." Are you still defending your obviously fallacious claim, "We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."
How many security briefings.
gai-300x110.jpg
gai-300x110.jpg

Let's start with your lie that Obama only reads 40% of his security briefings and work our way back from there .......
You're right.
Ok, prove Obama only read 30% of his security briefings ..... g'head, I'll wait.
I can't prove Obama read 30% of his security briefings. Since he tends to say he found out stuff from reading it in the papers he may not read any of them.

I heard he found out about the birth of his first daughter from a newspaper announcement. Of course that was just a rumor. It was actually the birth of his second daughter that he found out about from a newspaper announcement as he had been away for several months golfing in Tahiti.

As an aside, how good of a father can OBAMA be? Most of his free time is spent golfing. You only see him with his daughters when boarding or de-boarding AF One related to one of his frequent vacations. When on vacation the only pic of him are the one on the golf course.

I do not know how much time he spends with his kids. Thus, I cannot accuse Barry Hussein of being a bad parent. However, I cannot commend him for being a good parent either. He has been away from home a lot working on this thing he calls a career since long before he was El Presidente. Plus, he really seems to like himself - a lot. I just wonder how much he really is able to focus on anyone other than himself.

You're right.

As an aside, how good of a father can OBAMA be? Most of his free time is spent golfing. You only see him with his daughters when boarding or de-boarding AF One related to one of his frequent vacations. When on vacation the only pic of him are the one on the golf course.

I do not know how much time he spends with his kids. Thus, I cannot accuse Barry Hussein of being a bad parent. However, I cannot commend him for being a good parent either. He has been away from home a lot working on this thing he calls a career since long before he was El Presidente. Plus, he really seems to like himself - a lot. I just wonder how much he really is able to focus on anyone other than himself.

Actually the more he golfs the less damage he does I say.

How many security briefings.View attachment 32802 View attachment 32802
Regrettably for you, you did not make the claim, "we know Obama only meets the DNI about 40% of the time."... That may have been a defensible argument. Instead, you actually claimed, "we know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."... posting the public record of how many times the DNI signed the log books at the White House provides zero indication of how frequently Obama read his PDB's. How many days was Obama not in the White House? How many times were the PDB's transmitted to Obama electronically? In reality, you can't say Obama missed a single PDB with any level of confidence.

Your comment remains the lie it was intended to be.

How many security briefings.View attachment 32802 View attachment 32802
Regrettably for you, you did not make the claim, "we know Obama only meets the DNI about 40% of the time."... That may have been a defensible argument. Instead, you actually claimed, "we know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."... posting the public record of how many times the DNI signed the log books at the White House provides zero indication of how frequently Obama read his PDB's. How many days was Obama not in the White House? How many times were the PDB's transmitted to Obama electronically? In reality, you can't say Obama missed a single PDB with any level of confidence.

Your comment remains the lie it was intended to be.
I will give you credit for sticking up for the commander in chief, that let 4000 soldiers die in vain. If you google it you will see it is said he doesn't read most of the briefings, and the way he learns about major events on the news is proof. Keep fluffing him up, your a great obama soldier!

Cries the idiot who's fallen but can't get up.

rabbi=

]
I await your proof he ever read any briefing.

Forum List

Back