Shale gas ethnoscience

Sandsmeller

Rookie
Jun 21, 2012
If you see equipment of American gas researching company in your place, earthquakes are included.
Those Yanks have gone mad of their shale gas. They've already turned inside out their North American Continent. And now it is able to say by ruins what countries they've already visited. I'm learning to be geologist. And I'm writing graduation dissertation about seismic danger of shale gas production. The life of a shale gas drill hole is from 7 to 10 years. No wonder that Yanks are seeking for shale gas sources all over the world. It is very easy following American trace in Italy, Great Britain, Turkey, Panama... Now Philippines were added into this list. Yanks promised them the moon. And naïve autochthons let US resource companies making researches in South China Sea. By the way this isn't even Philippine territory at all. But clever Chinese or Vietnam wouldn't allow Yanks get anywhere near it. So USA pretended that they don't remember anything about such twists and turns. And flattered Filipinos let them doing what they want. Now they are paying for it by constant shake-ups. This region has been always of increased seismic activity. And Yanks have just begun working in. It would be no wonder if there would be no Philippines at all within a year. And USA wouldn't mind. They are giving a raspberry on everyone in the world. Why Philippines should be exception?

Okay, I'm assuming by the broken and incomprehensible English that it is not your first language. That's okay, I can tell that you are NOT a fan of energy companies. Why don't you just say that? Why don't you just come out and tell us the standard B.S. of how greedy and horrible these American companies are? Instead of giving us this crap about companies drilling for shale gas or oil that is trapped inside of shale.

And I hate to tell you this, but the conclusions of a study on the association between fracking and earthquakes has been concluded. The results? Absolutely NO correlation.

Another left-wing whiner trying to clothe themselves in some sort of legitimate title. Warrior says it best...

Granny says, "Dat's right - what good does it do to frack if ya just gonna pollute ever'body's drinkin' water?...
:eek:
Perdue vetoes bid to start gas fracking in NC
July 2, 2012 — Gov. Beverly Perdue vetoed legislation Sunday that would allow a form of shale gas exploration called fracking in North Carolina, saying the measure did too little to protect drinking water, landowners and local governments.
The measure now returns to the General Assembly. The outcome of an override vote as early as Monday is uncertain because there may not be enough votes in the House to meet the required three-fifths majority. Perdue has expressed tempered support for hydraulic fracturing if the right regulations are in place and it can be done safely to protect drinking water and citizens. She agreed with supporters of fracking that it could help create jobs and lower energy costs.

But the Democratic governor said the Republican-led General Assembly’s legislation fell short. “Our drinking water and the health and safety of North Carolina’s families are too important; we can’t put them in jeopardy by rushing to allow fracking without proper safeguards,” Perdue said in a statement announcing her veto. “I urged the sponsors of the bill to adopt a few changes to ensure that strong protections would be in place before any fracking would occur. The General Assembly was unwilling to adopt the changes I suggested.”

Perdue issued an executive order in May to direct a workgroup to recommend how to regulate fracking. Fracking opponents have inundated Perdue’s office with thousands of emails and phone calls urging her to veto the bill. They favor more study, arguing that it would ultimately show the energy method is flawed and dangerous and should never be legalized. “We applaud Gov. Perdue for listening to the people of this state and vetoing this misguided piece of legislation,” said Molly Diggins, state director of the Sierra Club.

But delay means North Carolina is missing out on jobs and profits flowing to other states, said Dallas Woodhouse, state director of the conservative group Americans for Prosperity. “States like North Dakota and Pennsylvania are seeing natural gas energy booms, but today Gov. Perdue decided that North Carolina citizens should continue to suffer crippling unemployment,” he said.

More Fuel Fix » Perdue vetoes bid to start gas fracking in NC

If you see equipment of American gas researching company in your place, earthquakes are included.
Those Yanks have gone mad of their shale gas. They've already turned inside out their North American Continent. And now it is able to say by ruins what countries they've already visited. I'm learning to be geologist. And I'm writing graduation dissertation about seismic danger of shale gas production. The life of a shale gas drill hole is from 7 to 10 years. No wonder that Yanks are seeking for shale gas sources all over the world. It is very easy following American trace in Italy, Great Britain, Turkey, Panama... Now Philippines were added into this list. Yanks promised them the moon. And naïve autochthons let US resource companies making researches in South China Sea. By the way this isn't even Philippine territory at all. But clever Chinese or Vietnam wouldn't allow Yanks get anywhere near it. So USA pretended that they don't remember anything about such twists and turns. And flattered Filipinos let them doing what they want. Now they are paying for it by constant shake-ups. This region has been always of increased seismic activity. And Yanks have just begun working in. It would be no wonder if there would be no Philippines at all within a year. And USA wouldn't mind. They are giving a raspberry on everyone in the world. Why Philippines should be exception?

Good Lord. Your grammar is causing propagation waves in the lower Eagle Ford.

Forum List

Back