A Taste of Victory

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, the team did pretty well at the meet last night. A couple of the guys stepped up big time, and one kid who is very much a beginner, got the craziest win by fall I've ever seen. It was hilarious. Me and the other team's coach were laughing about it.

We currently have three female wrestlers on the team. Two are out with concussions. The other is another real beginner. Beginner to any sport, I believe. She's a gamer, and no one works harder in practice, but she usually gets pinned early in the first period. Well, last night she earned her first win. It was a JV match, but a real accomplishment nonetheless. All the guys on the team were very happy for her. They gave her a standing O on the bus ride back. It's rewarding to see a kid work so hard and finally get a taste of victory. The first of many, I hope.

Must fly over to watch .
Judo is my background but age has taken its inevitable toll.

A fast Oucho Gari in a supermarket once in awhile is fun . Talk to them as they begin to fall , convincing them that they slipped and that you are helping . With a heel tread accidently where possible .

Forum List

Back