Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

Yes, you are. I'm taking about actual extralegal actions to silence opponents. Governments have been setting curriculum for schools for ages, your just mad your pet racist theory is being called out for what it is.
You’re talking about “extralegal” actions now because it suits you. Before you were talking about legal actions. There’s no consistency other than Marty trying to frame the argument specifically so he can win.

And what’s extralegal about social media banning anyone? Nothing.

You whine about censorship but here is actual censorship and you support it because you don’t like the people being censored.

it's called having a position, something SJW's can't stand unless it agrees with theirs.

I was talking about the attempts to cancel Right leaning speeches and gatherings. You still ignore those because it doesn't suit your narrative.

This isn't censorship. Again, school curricula aren't free speech issues and that has been the case for decades.

CRT = trying to teach Nazism in schools, not as an object of discussion, but as a teaching theory.
Yes, you are. I'm taking about actual extralegal actions to silence opponents. Governments have been setting curriculum for schools for ages, your just mad your pet racist theory is being called out for what it is.
You’re talking about “extralegal” actions now because it suits you. Before you were talking about legal actions. There’s no consistency other than Marty trying to frame the argument specifically so he can win.

You whine about censorship but here is actual censorship and you support it because you don’t like the people being censored.

it's called having a position, something SJW's can't stand unless it agrees with theirs.

I was talking about the attempts to cancel Right leaning speeches and gatherings. You still ignore those because it doesn't suit your narrative.

This isn't censorship. Again, school curricula aren't free speech issues and that has been the case for decades.

CRT = trying to teach Nazism in schools, not as an object of discussion, but as a teaching theory.
Your position keeps moving. One week it’s censorship for social media to take down content. Then it’s not censorship to ban a topic at schools. One week it’s intolerant to fire people who make stupid statements. Now it’s tolerance to fire people merely for being gay.

There’s no consistency because your position is indefensible.

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

They can do whatever they want, they can't make me accept it.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.
So you agree that you are denying other people individuality. Cool. Even if their identity has no effect on you whatsoever, you would deny it to them.

Every time conservatives use gay references to insult people, it’s an attack on the identity of gay people. Cucks, soi bois, you name it. Conservatives love attacking people who don’t conform to their idea of masculinity.

I am not denying them anything but my agreement with them, which is my right.

When you force me to accept it, you are effecting me.

actually cuckolding is more a woman being adulterous to a man.

And there are plenty of effeminate twats like you that aren't gay.
You deny their identities even exist. And that by the way, in case you forgot why we are talking about this, is the way you’ve determined that you are more individualistic than everyone else. This isn’t about you being forced to accept it as you deride anyone who does accept it which has zero impact on you

It’s idiotic, absolutely idiotic. It makes zero sense to think that you are special because you think other people aren’t.

Face it Marty. You’re a conformist which isn’t a problem. The problem is you attack people who don’t conform to what you believe they should do just as you are deriding men who don’t behave in a masculine way.

It exists in their mind. It doesn't exist in reality. If they want to think it fine, if they want and you want to force me to accept it, fuck you.

It's not about special, it's about power. it's about balkanizing people then sorting them into a pity power totem pole, with the most "oppressed" having the most unearned and undeserved power.

I'm a realist. I'm a law and order type. I'm an engineer which my nature makes me a problem solver.

What I don't do is try to force my views on others via intimidation, lawfare, and other SJW tactics.
Lots of things exist in our minds, such as your conception of yourself as a “realist” despite your obvious self delusion.

The thing is you don’t understand tolerance. You think tolerance is not making something illegal. No. Tolerance is accepting something and that’s not what you do.

You can’t claim to tolerate transgendered or gay people or anyone else simply because you don’t use the government to imprison them (anymore) while you attack them as abnormal or any other derisive terms. That’s not tolerance and when the same standard is applied to you, you wail and moan about oppression and marginalization.

For some reason you think you get to tell others what they should think and feel because that’s who you are.

Tolerance is not acceptance. Do you want to force Catholics to accept that homosexuality is not sinful?

Learn the definition of a word before you use it.
You’re right. Tolerance is not acceptance. It’s also not attacking others that you supposedly “tolerate”. If a catholic thinks being gay is a sin, whatever. If they are firing gay teachers, that’s not tolerance. If they’re telling gay people they’re going to hell, that’s not tolerance.

To allow them to be teachers at a religious school while flaunting a tenet of the religion isn't tolerance, it's forced acceptance.

Saying something is sinful or wrong isn't attacking a person unless you have the spine of a jellyfish.

For Catholics, sins like homosexuality are probably punished by a few eons in purgatory, not hell.

For Baptists, it's probably hell.

For Calvinists, they were going to hell from the start, their homosexuality is just a sign of it.
Gotcha. So everyone struck by “cancel culture” has no room to complain about tolerance, right?

I mean, if Disney fires someone for tweeting stupid memes that’s not because they’re intolerant and therefore conservatives shouldn’t complain.

Cancel culture is forced acceptance, not tolerance.

You are really going off the deep end trying to justify your viewpoint without sounding like an SJW fascist cuck.
What’s forcing acceptance about cancel culture?

You’ve painted yourself into a corner here.

Your position keeps moving. One week it’s censorship for social media to take down content. Then it’s not censorship to ban a topic at schools. One week it’s intolerant to fire people who make stupid statements. Now it’s tolerance to fire people merely for being gay.

There’s no consistency because your position is indefensible.

No, only thing moving is your attempts at a "gotcha" moment that will never come.

Why would a gay person want to teach at a school that has the religious position that their lifestyle is sinful?

You can stick and move all you want, try all the gotcha bullshit you want, but in the end you are the oppressor, not me.

Eat it, bitch.

Is White Power “theory” that white people are superior to other races?

That’s racist.

There’s nothing racist about CRT. CRT says all people are equal and that sometimes people in charge use their power to preserve it for their group. If you deny that happens, you’re completely clueless.

CRT is the "theory" that whites are genetically inferior, born "racist" due to a defect of white skin. CRT teaches that whites - Der Juden - are oppressors by nature and must be punished for the sin of their skin.

CRT is based on Marxism, and follows the path of Mein Kampf. Recasts the proletariat as blacks and the bourgeoisie as white - the oppressed and the oppressors. CRT teaches that the oppressors must be eradicated through any and all means - as Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot all did.

No sane person would allow the public schools to teach Mein Kampf as fact, no sane person would allow the public schools to teach the raw hatred of CRT as fact.
CRT is excuse making for minority underperformance, blaming failure on others rather than visual facts of irresponsibility and frequent unlawful conduct

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.
So you agree that you are denying other people individuality. Cool. Even if their identity has no effect on you whatsoever, you would deny it to them.

Every time conservatives use gay references to insult people, it’s an attack on the identity of gay people. Cucks, soi bois, you name it. Conservatives love attacking people who don’t conform to their idea of masculinity.

You deny their identities even exist. And that by the way, in case you forgot why we are talking about this, is the way you’ve determined that you are more individualistic than everyone else. This isn’t about you being forced to accept it as you deride anyone who does accept it which has zero impact on you

It’s idiotic, absolutely idiotic. It makes zero sense to think that you are special because you think other people aren’t.

Face it Marty. You’re a conformist which isn’t a problem. The problem is you attack people who don’t conform to what you believe they should do just as you are deriding men who don’t behave in a masculine way.

It exists in their mind. It doesn't exist in reality. If they want to think it fine, if they want and you want to force me to accept it, fuck you.

It's not about special, it's about power. it's about balkanizing people then sorting them into a pity power totem pole, with the most "oppressed" having the most unearned and undeserved power.

I'm a realist. I'm a law and order type. I'm an engineer which my nature makes me a problem solver.

What I don't do is try to force my views on others via intimidation, lawfare, and other SJW tactics.
Lots of things exist in our minds, such as your conception of yourself as a “realist” despite your obvious self delusion.

The thing is you don’t understand tolerance. You think tolerance is not making something illegal. No. Tolerance is accepting something and that’s not what you do.

You can’t claim to tolerate transgendered or gay people or anyone else simply because you don’t use the government to imprison them (anymore) while you attack them as abnormal or any other derisive terms. That’s not tolerance and when the same standard is applied to you, you wail and moan about oppression and marginalization.

For some reason you think you get to tell others what they should think and feel because that’s who you are.

Tolerance is not acceptance. Do you want to force Catholics to accept that homosexuality is not sinful?

You’re right. Tolerance is not acceptance. It’s also not attacking others that you supposedly “tolerate”. If a catholic thinks being gay is a sin, whatever. If they are firing gay teachers, that’s not tolerance. If they’re telling gay people they’re going to hell, that’s not tolerance.

To allow them to be teachers at a religious school while flaunting a tenet of the religion isn't tolerance, it's forced acceptance.

Saying something is sinful or wrong isn't attacking a person unless you have the spine of a jellyfish.

For Catholics, sins like homosexuality are probably punished by a few eons in purgatory, not hell.

For Calvinists, they were going to hell from the start, their homosexuality is just a sign of it.
Gotcha. So everyone struck by “cancel culture” has no room to complain about tolerance, right?

I mean, if Disney fires someone for tweeting stupid memes that’s not because they’re intolerant and therefore conservatives shouldn’t complain.

You are really going off the deep end trying to justify your viewpoint without sounding like an SJW fascist cuck.

Um, accept our viewpoints or else?

Are you really that dense?

Gina Carano was fired complaining about cancel culture. Are you really that fucking dense?

Conform.

Gina Carano was fired complaining about cancel culture. Are you really that fucking dense?
Or else what? You get fired?

So tell me how that’s different from a catholic school firing a gay person. You know, forcing acceptance of the idea that homosexuality is sinful.

Conform.

So tell me how that’s different from a catholic school firing a gay person. You know, forcing acceptance of the idea that homosexuality is sinful.

The whole point of Catholic Schools is to teach the Catholic Faith. Said Faith finds homosexuality sinful.

What Carano said wasn't offensive at all, but struck against cancel culture and groupthink, so she had to go.

Are you saying Hollywood is a religion?

Why would a gay person want to teach at a school that has the religious position that their lifestyle is sinful?
That’s not the question at all Marty.

It's actually a very pointed question, same as asking why a person would want a cake from a baker that things their wedding isn't really a wedding.
You think the baker’s opinion on their marriage makes a difference to the cake?

These questions are irrelevant.

Conform.

The whole point of Catholic Schools is to teach the Catholic Faith. Said Faith finds homosexuality sinful.

What Carano said wasn't offensive at all, but struck against cancel culture and groupthink, so she had to go.

None of this actually addresses your hypocrisy.

If you were consistent, then firing gay teachers is forcing acceptance that homosexuality is a sin. Tell me how firing that teacher isn’t forcing acceptance of that viewpoint.

It's actually a very pointed question, same as asking why a person would want a cake from a baker that things their wedding isn't really a wedding.

To you maybe, not to them.

Again your crime is an inability to accept people can think differently than you, and thus must be punished.

It's hubris wrapped up in smug un-earned elitism.

Conform.

If you were consistent, then firing gay teachers is forcing acceptance that homosexuality is a sin. Tell me how firing that teacher isn’t forcing acceptance of that viewpoint.

No hypocrisy here, you are trying to equate two unequal things.

is she being stopped from teaching eslewhere?

Carano sure as hell is going to find it hard to get an acting job in Hollywood.

There's heroin in those cakes, they're for women only, they won't let a man buy a cake, so, in effect, lesbians only — a woman is going to go down on another woman and eat cake and she's got to be married to a man for appearance' sake but she's never in the mood for the man.

Conform.

They’re very equal. Both are fired for reasons that had nothing to do with the performance of their job.

Whether they can get a job elsewhere is irrelevant. The morality of the decision by the school and Disney don’t hinge on the decisions of others.

Again your crime is an inability to accept people can think differently than you, and thus must be punished.

Oh, so now I have to accept people who think differently than me but you don’t?

Conform.

They’re very equal. Both are fired for reasons that had nothing to do with the performance of their job.

Whether they can get a job elsewhere is irrelevant. The morality of the decision by the school and Disney don’t hinge on the decisions of others.

How can a homosexual teacher teach Church teachings if they are following a lifestyle the church finds sinful?

You are stretching here, and failing.

Oh, so now I have to accept people who think differently than me but you don’t?

Once again you confuse acceptance with tolerance.

you don't have to accept THEM, and you seem to be incapable of accepting the fact that people can think differently than you and that they don't need to be destroyed because of it.

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

Is he going to turn himself, Hunter his son and family in?

Forum List

Back