Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

They should look here on USMB. It's chock full of radicalized nuts. Neo-nazis, antivaxxers, gun nuts, religious wackos, Trump cultists, horse paste eating mf'ers, Zionists, dominionists, racists, conspiracy theorists, Alt-right, Qanon followers, incels, proud boys, boogaloos, white supremacists, militia types, xenophobes, homophobes, anti-abortion zealots, etc, etc, etc.

Nazi cvnt can't help but reveal himself,

Oh, and you need to take the "Russian Collusion" dildo out of your ass before you accuse others of "conspiracy theories," Nazi bitch.

The police were getting beaten at the barricades as they tried to hold them back. You know that happened right? There’s video of it.

It wasn’t fake.
Which is exactly what I predicted long ago. The left has had decades of virtually unchallenged rioting, creating mayhem, destroying businesses and attacking people while the right stood patiently by, allowing LEO to stop the violence and trusting the system to keep order. A few years ago, however, the right began to get really tired of the left doing that and started pushing back. The left predictably went into full blown victim mode, shouting and screaming about how dare the right do what they themselves had been doing for so long. I said then that there would be blood shed, and I was right. I also said it would escalate, and I was right again. And guess what? The genie is out of the bottle and doesn't want to go back in. You can pretend violence only started when the right finally got fed up, but it just makes you look ignorant. The cycle is advancing and I see no one willing or able to stop it.

Question why it is that Republicans don’t want violent extremists in their own party rooted out.

colfax_m idea of "violent extremists."

1634562916738.png

Which is exactly what I predicted long ago. The left has had decades of virtually unchallenged rioting, creating mayhem, destroying businesses and attacking people while the right stood patiently by, allowing LEO to stop the violence and trusting the system to keep order. A few years ago, however, the right began to get really tired of the left doing that and started pushing back. The left predictably went into full blown victim mode, shouting and screaming about how dare the right do what they themselves had been doing for so long. I said then that there would be blood shed, and I was right. I also said it would escalate, and I was right again. And guess what? The genie is out of the bottle and doesn't want to go back in. You can pretend violence only started when the right finally got fed up, but it just makes you look ignorant. The cycle is advancing and I see no one willing or able to stop it.
Gotcha. So the right goes full on violent rioting and it’s someone else’s fault.

Jesus, you guys really are pathetic sometimes.

Ohhh, the Voice of the Reich telling tales of Judens attacking the Reich - how compelling.

It's paywalled so I have no idea what your propaganda claims, only that it comes from the Voice of the Reich.

you sound like a true demofk cultist. You got everyone of the talking points covered. Good job!!!! you're the man, they will give you a free vaccine shot for that comradery

Remember the instructions, "See something, say something"?

If that's what you got from what I wrote, there is little hope you will grasp what I am saying.
I hear what you’re saying and it’s called rationalization.

You’re making excuses out of loyalty to the tribe. I have little hope you can actually see what you’re saying.

Same reason you don't want a landscaper ripping out rose bushes because a Google search said they were weeds.
Watch the videos of the insurrection and the activities of their white supremacists. They are not "rose bushes" by any stretch of the imagination.

You’re making excuses out of loyalty to the tribe. I have little hope you can actually see what you’re saying.
No, no rationalization, no excusing. Violence is unwarranted in this situation. I'm merely pointing out the inevitable. While the cheerleading continues with everybody feeling justified in the latest outrage committed by "their side", the violence simply escalates.

What is your point?
That it's far too easy to persecute innocent people when a pogrom tries to sweep up people who MIGHT be a threat but have committed no crime. IOW, you might catch a handful of people who potentially could commit a crime, but at the cost of disrupting and ruining the lives of many innocent people who would never do so. That's the inevitable result of creating thought crimes.

No, no rationalization, no excusing. Violence is unwarranted in this situation. I'm merely pointing out the inevitable. While the cheerleading continues with everybody feeling justified in the latest outrage committed by "their side", the violence simply escalates.
It wasn't inevitable at all. The right wing crowd was whipped into a frenzy with increasingly dire talk from their leadership. It was predictable only because it is the extension of how they've been manipulated by their leaders and has little to do with anyone on the other side of the aisle.

It wasn't inevitable at all. The right wing crowd was whipped into a frenzy with increasingly dire talk from their leadership. It was predictable only because it is the extension of how they've been manipulated by their leaders and has little to do with anyone on the other side of the aisle.
You can believe that, but the pattern doesn't agree. The first time right wing violence even came close to erupting was back when democrats were trying to re-re-recount votes in Florida out of sight and a small group took steps to prevent it, long before TRUMP! sent Hillary into retirement.

Gotcha. So the right goes full on violent rioting and it’s someone else’s fault.

Jesus, you guys really are pathetic sometimes.
he explained it to you! what didn't you understand?

just the truth!!! It seems you can't handle the truth.

Forum List

Back