Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

They can do whatever they want, they can't make me accept it.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.
So you agree that you are denying other people individuality. Cool. Even if their identity has no effect on you whatsoever, you would deny it to them.

Every time conservatives use gay references to insult people, it’s an attack on the identity of gay people. Cucks, soi bois, you name it. Conservatives love attacking people who don’t conform to their idea of masculinity.

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.
So you agree that you are denying other people individuality. Cool. Even if their identity has no effect on you whatsoever, you would deny it to them.

Every time conservatives use gay references to insult people, it’s an attack on the identity of gay people. Cucks, soi bois, you name it. Conservatives love attacking people who don’t conform to their idea of masculinity.

I am not denying them anything but my agreement with them, which is my right.

When you force me to accept it, you are effecting me.

actually cuckolding is more a woman being adulterous to a man.

And there are plenty of effeminate twats like you that aren't gay.

We do, they usually don't do anything to stop anyone from saying anything.
The word “usually” is carrying a ton of weight in this sentence.

Give me examples of left wing meetings or speeches being shut down by right wingers.

You know I can find plenty of examples of lefties shutting down right wing events.

And that doesn't even go into the social media bans being far more likely to happen to a person on the right than a person on the left.

Conform.

You deny their identities even exist. And that by the way, in case you forgot why we are talking about this, is the way you’ve determined that you are more individualistic than everyone else. This isn’t about you being forced to accept it as you deride anyone who does accept it which has zero impact on you

It’s idiotic, absolutely idiotic. It makes zero sense to think that you are special because you think other people aren’t.

Face it Marty. You’re a conformist which isn’t a problem. The problem is you attack people who don’t conform to what you believe they should do just as you are deriding men who don’t behave in a masculine way.

Give me examples of left wing meetings or speeches being shut down by right wingers.

You know I can find plenty of examples of lefties shutting down right wing events.

And that doesn't even go into the social media bans being far more likely to happen to a person on the right than a person on the left.
Conservatives are literally passing laws to shut down CRT in schools.

They are using the government to shut it down.

It's being shut down on local and state levels....as it should be

There are No radical Muslims nor Leftists. There are only radicalized America lovers and they are a threat to our agenda.
Lib 101

Fine. Don’t believe CRT. Not my problem.

Why do you snowflakes need to suppress it?
No one "believes" CRT.

It is a racist pack of absurd lies. Anyone with a 2nd grade or better education is fully aware of this. You seek the Marxist indoctrination of Children as part of your efforts to end the United States Constitution. You deliberately and maliciously lie to children in order to foster hatred of the nation and of whites.

CRT is no different than Nazism. I oppose teaching Mein Kampf - the democrat party platform - and CRT is no different - racist hate used to promote a totalitarian system.

Is White Power “theory” that white people are superior to other races?

That’s racist.

There’s nothing racist about CRT. CRT says all people are equal and that sometimes people in charge use their power to preserve it for their group. If you deny that happens, you’re completely clueless.

CRT is the "theory" that whites are genetically inferior, born "racist" due to a defect of white skin. CRT teaches that whites - Der Juden - are oppressors by nature and must be punished for the sin of their skin.

CRT is based on Marxism, and follows the path of Mein Kampf. Recasts the proletariat as blacks and the bourgeoisie as white - the oppressed and the oppressors. CRT teaches that the oppressors must be eradicated through any and all means - as Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot all did.

No sane person would allow the public schools to teach Mein Kampf as fact, no sane person would allow the public schools to teach the raw hatred of CRT as fact.

If we don't allow Mein Kampf to be taught as fact, we are denying individuality?

ROFL

You Nazis are fucked in the brain.

CRT is the "theory" that whites are genetically inferior, born "racist" due to a defect of white skin.
It would help if you actually knew what you’re talking about instead of posting crazy lies you’ve been told to believe.

Conform.

You deny their identities even exist. And that by the way, in case you forgot why we are talking about this, is the way you’ve determined that you are more individualistic than everyone else. This isn’t about you being forced to accept it as you deride anyone who does accept it which has zero impact on you

It’s idiotic, absolutely idiotic. It makes zero sense to think that you are special because you think other people aren’t.

Face it Marty. You’re a conformist which isn’t a problem. The problem is you attack people who don’t conform to what you believe they should do just as you are deriding men who don’t behave in a masculine way.

It exists in their mind. It doesn't exist in reality. If they want to think it fine, if they want and you want to force me to accept it, fuck you.

It's not about special, it's about power. it's about balkanizing people then sorting them into a pity power totem pole, with the most "oppressed" having the most unearned and undeserved power.

I'm a realist. I'm a law and order type. I'm an engineer which my nature makes me a problem solver.

What I don't do is try to force my views on others via intimidation, lawfare, and other SJW tactics.

You didn't give me examples of what I asked for.

CRT is a crackpot theory which would lead to crackpot teaching.

Your request was a pathetic attempt to narrow the type of offenses so that you could exclude anything you don’t want to acknowledge.

It’s dishonest, Marty.

Conform.

It exists in their mind. It doesn't exist in reality. If they want to think it fine, if they want and you want to force me to accept it, fuck you.

It's not about special, it's about power. it's about balkanizing people then sorting them into a pity power totem pole, with the most "oppressed" having the most unearned and undeserved power.

I'm a realist. I'm a law and order type. I'm an engineer which my nature makes me a problem solver.

What I don't do is try to force my views on others via intimidation, lawfare, and other SJW tactics.
Lots of things exist in our minds, such as your conception of yourself as a “realist” despite your obvious self delusion.

The thing is you don’t understand tolerance. You think tolerance is not making something illegal. No. Tolerance is accepting something and that’s not what you do.

You can’t claim to tolerate transgendered or gay people or anyone else simply because you don’t use the government to imprison them (anymore) while you attack them as abnormal or any other derisive terms. That’s not tolerance and when the same standard is applied to you, you wail and moan about oppression and marginalization.

For some reason you think you get to tell others what they should think and feel because that’s who you are.

Your request was a pathetic attempt to narrow the type of offenses so that you could exclude anything you don’t want to acknowledge.

It’s dishonest, Marty.

Your dodging of actual attempts to shutdown speech via violence is far more dishonest.

School boards control curriculum for local schools, and the State Legislatures have the power to control school boards.

As Uncensored said, should schools be allowed to teach based on the theories and positions of Mein Kampf?

Forum List

Back