Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

They can do whatever they want, they can't make me accept it.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.
So you agree that you are denying other people individuality. Cool. Even if their identity has no effect on you whatsoever, you would deny it to them.

Every time conservatives use gay references to insult people, it’s an attack on the identity of gay people. Cucks, soi bois, you name it. Conservatives love attacking people who don’t conform to their idea of masculinity.

I am not denying them anything but my agreement with them, which is my right.

When you force me to accept it, you are effecting me.

actually cuckolding is more a woman being adulterous to a man.

And there are plenty of effeminate twats like you that aren't gay.
You deny their identities even exist. And that by the way, in case you forgot why we are talking about this, is the way you’ve determined that you are more individualistic than everyone else. This isn’t about you being forced to accept it as you deride anyone who does accept it which has zero impact on you

It’s idiotic, absolutely idiotic. It makes zero sense to think that you are special because you think other people aren’t.

Face it Marty. You’re a conformist which isn’t a problem. The problem is you attack people who don’t conform to what you believe they should do just as you are deriding men who don’t behave in a masculine way.

It exists in their mind. It doesn't exist in reality. If they want to think it fine, if they want and you want to force me to accept it, fuck you.

It's not about special, it's about power. it's about balkanizing people then sorting them into a pity power totem pole, with the most "oppressed" having the most unearned and undeserved power.

I'm a realist. I'm a law and order type. I'm an engineer which my nature makes me a problem solver.

What I don't do is try to force my views on others via intimidation, lawfare, and other SJW tactics.
Lots of things exist in our minds, such as your conception of yourself as a “realist” despite your obvious self delusion.

The thing is you don’t understand tolerance. You think tolerance is not making something illegal. No. Tolerance is accepting something and that’s not what you do.

You can’t claim to tolerate transgendered or gay people or anyone else simply because you don’t use the government to imprison them (anymore) while you attack them as abnormal or any other derisive terms. That’s not tolerance and when the same standard is applied to you, you wail and moan about oppression and marginalization.

For some reason you think you get to tell others what they should think and feel because that’s who you are.

Tolerance is not acceptance. Do you want to force Catholics to accept that homosexuality is not sinful?

Learn the definition of a word before you use it.

I denying being forced to recognize anything but XX and XY, and the miniscule chances of things like XXY XYY et al.
You’re denying anyone can identify as a different gender than the one assigned at birth.

That doesn’t make you an individual. It means you are denying individuality to other people.

Conform.

And reality is on my side. Sorry but the best you can do is pretend you are the other gender.
So you agree that you are denying other people individuality. Cool. Even if their identity has no effect on you whatsoever, you would deny it to them.

Every time conservatives use gay references to insult people, it’s an attack on the identity of gay people. Cucks, soi bois, you name it. Conservatives love attacking people who don’t conform to their idea of masculinity.

You deny their identities even exist. And that by the way, in case you forgot why we are talking about this, is the way you’ve determined that you are more individualistic than everyone else. This isn’t about you being forced to accept it as you deride anyone who does accept it which has zero impact on you

It’s idiotic, absolutely idiotic. It makes zero sense to think that you are special because you think other people aren’t.

Face it Marty. You’re a conformist which isn’t a problem. The problem is you attack people who don’t conform to what you believe they should do just as you are deriding men who don’t behave in a masculine way.

It exists in their mind. It doesn't exist in reality. If they want to think it fine, if they want and you want to force me to accept it, fuck you.

It's not about special, it's about power. it's about balkanizing people then sorting them into a pity power totem pole, with the most "oppressed" having the most unearned and undeserved power.

I'm a realist. I'm a law and order type. I'm an engineer which my nature makes me a problem solver.

What I don't do is try to force my views on others via intimidation, lawfare, and other SJW tactics.
Lots of things exist in our minds, such as your conception of yourself as a “realist” despite your obvious self delusion.

The thing is you don’t understand tolerance. You think tolerance is not making something illegal. No. Tolerance is accepting something and that’s not what you do.

You can’t claim to tolerate transgendered or gay people or anyone else simply because you don’t use the government to imprison them (anymore) while you attack them as abnormal or any other derisive terms. That’s not tolerance and when the same standard is applied to you, you wail and moan about oppression and marginalization.

For some reason you think you get to tell others what they should think and feel because that’s who you are.

Tolerance is not acceptance. Do you want to force Catholics to accept that homosexuality is not sinful?

You’re right. Tolerance is not acceptance. It’s also not attacking others that you supposedly “tolerate”. If a catholic thinks being gay is a sin, whatever. If they are firing gay teachers, that’s not tolerance. If they’re telling gay people they’re going to hell, that’s not tolerance.

We do, they usually don't do anything to stop anyone from saying anything.
The word “usually” is carrying a ton of weight in this sentence.

Give me examples of left wing meetings or speeches being shut down by right wingers.

You know I can find plenty of examples of lefties shutting down right wing events.

And that doesn't even go into the social media bans being far more likely to happen to a person on the right than a person on the left.
Conservatives are literally passing laws to shut down CRT in schools.

They are using the government to shut it down.

You didn't give me examples of what I asked for.

CRT is a crackpot theory which would lead to crackpot teaching.
Your request was a pathetic attempt to narrow the type of offenses so that you could exclude anything you don’t want to acknowledge.

It’s dishonest, Marty.

Your dodging of actual attempts to shutdown speech via violence is far more dishonest.

School boards control curriculum for local schools, and the State Legislatures have the power to control school boards.

As Uncensored said, should schools be allowed to teach based on the theories and positions of Mein Kampf?
No, I’m not. You’ve just narrowed what it means to shut down speech. Stopping CRT is shutting down speech and you’re using the government to silence people.

Give me examples of left wing meetings or speeches being shut down by right wingers.

You know I can find plenty of examples of lefties shutting down right wing events.

And that doesn't even go into the social media bans being far more likely to happen to a person on the right than a person on the left.

All Critical Race Theory really says is that racism was (and still is to various degrees) institutionalized/supported by our governments. This is supported by stuff like the Fugitive Slave Act, Jim Crow Laws, Redlining, etc.

Amazing irony that conservatives scream about “freedom of speech” until they don’t like what’s being said.

All Critical Race Theory really says is that racism was (and still is to various degrees) institutionalized/supported by our governments. This is supported by stuff like the Fugitive Slave Act, Jim Crow Laws, Redlining, etc.

Amazing irony that conservatives scream about “freedom of speech” until they don’t like what’s being said.
You are confused Moon Bat.

Critical race theory is nothing more than the despicable Liberals using race to divide Americans.

They need a large percentage turnout of Negroes in order to win elections. Anything the filthy bastards can do to cause racial division is Ok with them. Making the goddamn Negroes look like victims is how the Liberals manipulate them. CRT does that.

Liberals in general and Democrats specifically are the scum of this country.

It would help if you actually knew what you’re talking about instead of posting crazy lies you’ve been told to believe.

It would help if you didn't fucking lie.

CRT is institutional, anti-white racism. You seek the end of America and the establishment of your Nazi Reich as an absolute dictatorship. Using Der Juden, the Whites as scapegoat is the program of your filthy Reich.

CRT indoctrination is one of the weapons you Nazis use in your war to end America.

We have had dozens of threads on the details of your racist assault - no one in this forum is ignorant of what it is - you seek, as always, to lie so that you can further the agenda of your filthy Reich.

Teaching CRT is absolutely no different than teaching Mein Kampf. In fact, substitute "white" for "Jew" and Mein Kampf IS critical race theory.

{
In contrast to equality, equity as defined and promoted by critical race theorists is little more than reformulated Marxism. In the name of equity, UCLA Law Professor and critical race theorist Cheryl Harris has proposed suspending private property rights, seizing land and wealth and redistributing them along racial lines. Critical race guru Ibram X. Kendi, who directs the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University, has proposed the creation of a federal Department of Antiracism. This department would be independent of (i.e., unaccountable to) the elected branches of government, and would have the power to nullify, veto, or abolish any law at any level of government and curtail the speech of political leaders and others who are deemed insufficiently “antiracist.”

One practical result of the creation of such a department would be the overthrow of capitalism, since according to Kendi, “In order to truly be antiracist, you also have to truly be anti-capitalist.” In other words, identity is the means and Marxism is the end.

An equity-based form of government would mean the end not only of private property, but also of individual rights, equality under the law, federalism, and freedom of speech. These would be replaced by race-based redistribution of wealth, group-based rights, active discrimination, and omnipotent bureaucratic authority. Historically, the accusation of “anti-Americanism” has been overused. But in this case, it’s not a matter of interpretation—critical race theory prescribes a revolutionary program that would overturn the principles of the Declaration and destroy the remaining structure of the Constitution. }

Oh look, another Nazi is trying to gaslight us.

As I told your fellow Nazi Colfax, the ability to lie about the racist hatred you teach is over - the cat is out of the bag. You can't bullshit about CRT anymore, it's exposed. You Nazis can't put the toothpaste back into the tube.

{The FBI was holding workshops on intersectionality theory. The Department of Homeland Security was telling white employees they were committing “microinequities” and had been “socialized into oppressor roles.” The Treasury Department held a training session telling staff members that “virtually all white people contribute to racism” and that they must convert “everyone in the federal government” to the ideology of “antiracism.” And the Sandia National Laboratories, which designs America’s nuclear arsenal, sent white male executives to a three-day reeducation camp, where they were told that “white male culture” was analogous to the “KKK,” “white supremacists,” and “mass killings.” The executives were then forced to renounce their “white male privilege” and write letters of apology to fictitious women and people of color. }

Conform.

You’re right. Tolerance is not acceptance. It’s also not attacking others that you supposedly “tolerate”. If a catholic thinks being gay is a sin, whatever. If they are firing gay teachers, that’s not tolerance. If they’re telling gay people they’re going to hell, that’s not tolerance.
The whole real issue is of human survival at the highest percentage. And the personal things pushed in the Western World in a planet of 8 billion people is designed to weaken it to the point of a globalist government. Feminism is a fraud. A world without plenty for all with women acting like spoiled children and others accusing people who take the scars from it as the same has gotten us to the point of mass uncivil acts promoted by elites who control media, entertainers and politicians.

Hateway Pundit —- Again? :lol:
That Gateway post used Breitbart, which in turn was based off of a Whitehouse briefing.

The quotes are legit, and not taken out of context.

As I told your fellow Nazi Colfax, the ability to lie about the racist hatred you teach is over - the cat is out of the bag. You can't bullshit about CRT anymore, it's exposed. You Nazis can't put the toothpaste back into the tube.

{The FBI was holding workshops on intersectionality theory. The Department of Homeland Security was telling white employees they were committing “microinequities” and had been “socialized into oppressor roles.” The Treasury Department held a training session telling staff members that “virtually all white people contribute to racism” and that they must convert “everyone in the federal government” to the ideology of “antiracism.” And the Sandia National Laboratories, which designs America’s nuclear arsenal, sent white male executives to a three-day reeducation camp, where they were told that “white male culture” was analogous to the “KKK,” “white supremacists,” and “mass killings.” The executives were then forced to renounce their “white male privilege” and write letters of apology to fictitious women and people of color. }

HpZnMX6.jpg

The characterization of the quotes are absurd.

Tell me what you disagree with here:
“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,”

The characterization of the quotes are absurd.

Tell me what you disagree with here:
“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,”

mmmmm. . . yes, I suppose, one COULD make that argument, if they did not read the entire partisan slated briefing, or they did not feel they were being targeted.

I would have to agree.

OTH?

If some lefty family member wanted to "create a context," just by what their family member was doing, saying, or by the position they felt this family member or former acquaintance were put in now by society, this briefing makes it abundantly clear, that context now is in place for them to, "say something," if they see something.

"This work has to happen in parallel to the strategy to address some of the long-term drivers and enablers of domestic terrorism, including economic inequality, those who feel left behind by the 21st century economy, structural racism, and the proliferation of guns. "

IOW? Does your loved one own a gun? Do they feel structural racism is/is not a thing? Are they bitter about economic inequality and being left behind by the 4th industrial revolution?

. . . whelp? Maybe you should report them. . .

:heehee:

Last edited:

Conform.

To allow them to be teachers at a religious school while flaunting a tenet of the religion isn't tolerance, it's forced acceptance.

Saying something is sinful or wrong isn't attacking a person unless you have the spine of a jellyfish.

For Catholics, sins like homosexuality are probably punished by a few eons in purgatory, not hell.

For Baptists, it's probably hell.

For Calvinists, they were going to hell from the start, their homosexuality is just a sign of it.

Your request was a pathetic attempt to narrow the type of offenses so that you could exclude anything you don’t want to acknowledge.

It’s dishonest, Marty.

Your dodging of actual attempts to shutdown speech via violence is far more dishonest.

School boards control curriculum for local schools, and the State Legislatures have the power to control school boards.

As Uncensored said, should schools be allowed to teach based on the theories and positions of Mein Kampf?
No, I’m not. You’ve just narrowed what it means to shut down speech. Stopping CRT is shutting down speech and you’re using the government to silence people.

Yes, you are.

It’s dishonest, Marty.

Yes, you are. I'm taking about actual extralegal actions to silence opponents. Governments have been setting curriculum for schools for ages, your just mad your pet racist theory is being called out for what it is.

Those people aren't silenced, they just can't use it as a educational method for teaching children.

And it says that it will continue for ever and ever until will punish white males who want to be males and who like boobs.

The only race based concepts still in government are ones that give preference to non-whites.

HpZnMX6.jpg

Bullshit. Those people cans spout off their viewpoints till the cows come home. What it shouldn't be taught in is schools for kids. CRT is a VIEWPOINT on racism, you can teach about racism without CRT.

Yes, you are. I'm taking about actual extralegal actions to silence opponents. Governments have been setting curriculum for schools for ages, your just mad your pet racist theory is being called out for what it is.
You’re talking about “extralegal” actions now because it suits you. Before you were talking about legal actions. There’s no consistency other than Marty trying to frame the argument specifically so he can win.

And what’s extralegal about social media banning anyone? Nothing.

You whine about censorship but here is actual censorship and you support it because you don’t like the people being censored.

Conform.

To allow them to be teachers at a religious school while flaunting a tenet of the religion isn't tolerance, it's forced acceptance.

Saying something is sinful or wrong isn't attacking a person unless you have the spine of a jellyfish.

For Catholics, sins like homosexuality are probably punished by a few eons in purgatory, not hell.

For Calvinists, they were going to hell from the start, their homosexuality is just a sign of it.
Gotcha. So everyone struck by “cancel culture” has no room to complain about tolerance, right?

I mean, if Disney fires someone for tweeting stupid memes that’s not because they’re intolerant and therefore conservatives shouldn’t complain.

You’re talking about “extralegal” actions now because it suits you. Before you were talking about legal actions. There’s no consistency other than Marty trying to frame the argument specifically so he can win.

And what’s extralegal about social media banning anyone? Nothing.

You whine about censorship but here is actual censorship and you support it because you don’t like the people being censored.

it's called having a position, something SJW's can't stand unless it agrees with theirs.

I was talking about the attempts to cancel Right leaning speeches and gatherings. You still ignore those because it doesn't suit your narrative.

This isn't censorship. Again, school curricula aren't free speech issues and that has been the case for decades.

CRT = trying to teach Nazism in schools, not as an object of discussion, but as a teaching theory.

Conform.

Gotcha. So everyone struck by “cancel culture” has no room to complain about tolerance, right?

I mean, if Disney fires someone for tweeting stupid memes that’s not because they’re intolerant and therefore conservatives shouldn’t complain.

Cancel culture is forced acceptance, not tolerance.

You are really going off the deep end trying to justify your viewpoint without sounding like an SJW fascist cuck.

Forum List

Back