Shades Of Nazi Germany: Biden Wants Americans To Report / Turn In 'Radicalized' Friends And Family To His Govt

No, I thought it overreached on no constitutional basis.
Right. Because you’re concern is with the impairment of the “freedom” for states to oppress a minority.

Kind of like the freedom of States to oppress bakers and photographers?
Kinda, yeah. Anyone want to go back to the days of segregated businesses? Nope? Me neither.

That was systemic segregation, enabled by a Supreme Court decision. It also involved race, and often point of sale services, i.e. actual public accommodations.

Actually the calls for segregation are coming from your side now

Yes, Black NYU Students Demanded Segregated Housing. No, the University Didn't Agree to It..

Smith College Introduces Segregated Residence Halls
The SCOTUS did not demand segregation, it only allowed it.

That’s the kind of freedom you’re after, right?

it defines me as what I am, not who I am. It says I'm an oppressor no matter what.
It doesn’t. That’s just your fragility.

If we can’t teach a theory of how people have behaved because it makes you feel like the group you identify with is bad, then you just need to accept you’re a propagandist.

it defines me as what I am, not who I am. It says I'm an oppressor no matter what.

If we can’t teach a theory of how people have behaved because it makes you feel like the group you identify with is bad, then you just need to accept you’re a propagandist.
Please do not stop. Keep going. You are a gift. Every person screwed with will be given justice by the corrupted fiefdoms who have grown over several decades. The same who are of their own demise. OBIT episode from outer limits, a TV program is a version of Surveillance that is more mastered today from our corrupted elites then aliens. For we destroy our own because of our own bias towards others even if they respect each other.

BIG BROTHER: Biden Administration Wants

Americans To Report ‘Radicalized’ Friends

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

That’s exactly why they want red flag laws. You celebrate July 4th? You fly a flag on your truck? Own a gun? Sounds pretty radical we better pay you a red flag visit.

And Family To Government

For four years, the left insisted that Trump was a fascist dictator. Even people in politics and media echoed this falsehood.
Now we have the Joe Biden administration urging Americans to snitch on their family and friends to the government.

(This could be considered a little 'over-kill' since the FISA Court proved the FBI has been illegally, Un-Constitutionally committing FISA Court Fraud and spying on Americans, reporters, the media, Congress, USSC Justices, political party Candidates and their trams...and are still doing it under Wray.)

President Joe Biden’s administration announced their plans to create ways for Americans to report radicalized friends and family to the government, in an effort to fight domestic terrorism.

Biden doesn't need to ask anyone to rat on their friends or family - he just needs to turn on his TV and watch foreign/Democrat-funded and protected domestic terrorists Antifa & BLM constantly looting, destroying, burning , attempting to burn federal agents alive, injuring 14 Secret Service members, permanently closing minority-owned small businesses and racking a combined total of BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities all over the US.
- Perhaps someone should report VP Harris for heping bail these domestic terrorists out of jail to return to committing act of terrorism...and for calling on these domestic terrorists to continue committing violence after the election, which they have done?!

Hitler did this.

He was the real threat, but made people believe others were.

Democrats are dangerous Nazi-like fascists seeking to destroy free speech & other constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

They must be stopped.

And Family To Government

Yes, but we don't see the violence committed by the Trump-supporting right-wing domestic terrorist organizations like the white supremacists, Po boys, etc. You know, yes? The type of people who attacked our Capitol on Jan 6. Nobody had a handle on them before so the time is now before they do any more damage to our democracy, kill or injure lawmakers and other Americans tasked with governing our country or simply living their lives.

Yes, but we don't see the violence committed by the Trump-supporting right-wing domestic terrorist organizations like the white supremacists, Po boys, etc. You know, yes? The type of people who attacked our Capitol on Jan 6. Nobody had a handle on them before so the time is now before they do any more damage to our democracy, kill or injure lawmakers and other Americans tasked with governing our country or simply living their lives.

Bobo;

We don't see violence by "white supremacists" because they don't exist. When you Nazi fucks say "white supremacists," you mean ALL whites, Der Juden.

You don't see violence because whites don't engage in violence. The Reichstag Fire was a protest with some minor rioting that was less than 1% as violent as the typical insurrection by BLM/ANTIFA every night of the last year.

You Nazis need a scapegoat. Hitler used Jews, you use Whites, Same shit exactly. You wage your war on our Constitution and on basic liberty. You use the Reichstag Fire to intimidate Der Juden from resisting your Reich.

And Family To Government

Are we supposed to be surprised? Especially after the news came out that the FBI was directly involved with planning and acting out the January 6th kerfuffle.

Just like the FBI's actions with Whitmore, it was another false flag concocted by the left and their bureaucratic puppets to create a political environment where they can justify going after political opposition.

Keep telling everyone to get ready. This is the China playbook and the only thing missing is our young people wearing red scarfs.

And Family To Government

What violence exactly?

January 6th kerfuffle planned and acted out by the FBI and their lapdogs:

- A few windows smashed (a new video surfaced of an FBI provocateur not only smashing windows but actively encouraging others to join him)
- Only one woman murdered by a Capitol police officer. Her own husband doesn't even know the name of the man who murdered his wife because Congress is protecting the cop. There were no other deaths.
- There are numerous videos showing Capitol police waiving people onto the Capitol grounds and into the Capitol building and of them standing idly by as an "insurrection" occurs.
- Over 14,000 hours of video is being withheld by the federal government
- The Capitol police, Nancy Pelosi, and the DC police (along with the DC mayor) were all informed prior to the kerfuffle that something was going to happen. And yet, they did NOTHING
- The Capitol police claim they didn't fully react to the kerfuffle because of how harshly they were attacked by the left (from Congress to the media) for attempting to quell blm/antifa riots in DC. They didn't want to be attacked by the left again for doing their jobs.

The past year of blm/antifa riots (you know, the groups that the Democrats proudly supporting including Knee-Pads Harris?):

- BILLIONS in property damage
- Thousands injured including several hundred police officers and many innocent bystanders
- Dozens killed including a retired police officer must trying to help and a woman who dared say "all lives matter."
- Numerous federal and state government buildings (including police precincts) have been set on fire, breached, smashed, and vandalized by leftists - which by your own definition of an insurrection means they committed insurrection numerous times
- Entire neighborhoods have been reduced to rubble, mostly minority neighborhoods - the very people blm pretends they care about - turning them into wastelands that no businesses will rebuild (look no further than LA to see what happens after a riot)
- A horse was burned to death by rioters simply because the horse's owner was driving his horse trailer on a public road the rioters wanted control over
- Democrats to this day claim it was "mostly peaceful protests"

So either you're a complete moron or incapable of seeing reality for what it truly is which makes you mentally ill. So which is it?

Right. Because you’re concern is with the impairment of the “freedom” for states to oppress a minority.

Kinda, yeah. Anyone want to go back to the days of segregated businesses? Nope? Me neither.

That was systemic segregation, enabled by a Supreme Court decision. It also involved race, and often point of sale services, i.e. actual public accommodations.

Yes, Black NYU Students Demanded Segregated Housing. No, the University Didn't Agree to It..

I said enabled, not demanded, nice attempted dodge.

You didn't actually contradict what I said, you just deflected like a typical SJW twat.

The dodge is you about the “enabling” in the first place.

That's what plessy did, it gave federal blessing to local jim crow laws.

You didn't actually contradict what I said, you just deflected like a typical SJW twat.
I did contradict you in the first two words.
It doesn’t.
See? Marty, you have to read what I write. Or you can just lie about it.

That's what plessy did, it gave federal blessing to local jim crow laws.
And it is irrelevant. Doesn't matter who enabled what. This isn't even about Jim Crow laws. It's about segregation in businesses which you want to allow.

Keep telling everyone to get ready. This is the China playbook and the only thing missing is our young people wearing red scarfs.

It's scary how we're witnessing a color revolution right here in America. I'm astounded there are any American citizens dumb enough to not see what is happening right in front of their eyes. I struggle wrapping my head around the idea that there are Americans who are really that ignorant, that they can't see what their own party is doing. The only reasons there could be anyone still supporting the left is that they are fully indoctrinated (AKA useful idiots) or they hate America.

And Family To Government

What violence exactly?

- A few windows smashed (a new video surfaced of an FBI provocateur not only smashing windows but actively encouraging others to join him)
- Only one woman murdered by a Capitol police officer. Her own husband doesn't even know the name of the man who murdered his wife because Congress is protecting the cop. There were no other deaths.
- There are numerous videos showing Capitol police waiving people onto the Capitol grounds and into the Capitol building and of them standing idly by as an "insurrection" occurs.
- The Capitol police, Nancy Pelosi, and the DC police (along with the DC mayor) were all informed prior to the kerfuffle that something was going to happen. And yet, they did NOTHING
- The Capitol police claim they didn't fully react to the kerfuffle because of how harshly they were attacked by the left (from Congress to the media) for attempting to quell blm/antifa riots in DC. They didn't want to be attacked by the left again for doing their jobs.

The past year of blm/antifa riots (you know, the groups that the Democrats proudly supporting including Knee-Pads Harris?):

- Thousands injured including several hundred police officers and many innocent bystanders
- Dozens killed including a retired police officer must trying to help and a woman who dared say "all lives matter."
- Numerous federal and state government buildings (including police precincts) have been set on fire, breached, smashed, and vandalized by leftists - which by your own definition of an insurrection means they committed insurrection numerous times
- Entire neighborhoods have been reduced to rubble, mostly minority neighborhoods - the very people blm pretends they care about - turning them into wastelands that no businesses will rebuild (look no further than LA to see what happens after a riot)
- A horse was burned to death by rioters simply because the horse's owner was driving his horse trailer on a public road the rioters wanted control over

So either you're a complete moron or incapable of seeing reality for what it truly is which makes you mentally ill. So which is it?
Just look at the fucking videos for reality.

And Family To Government

What violence exactly?

Watch the fucking video, asshole. The woman tried to break into an area that was being protected by
police and got what she deserved. 6 people were killed and 130 police officers were injured because of the violence that she was a part of as she and others attempted to prevent lawmakers from doing their job.
The other damage that you are referring to was not caused by "leftists". It was done by criminals whose politics are not an issue. Read a book.

It's scary how we're witnessing a color revolution right here in America. I'm astounded there are any American citizens dumb enough to not see what is happening right in front of their eyes. I struggle wrapping my head around the idea that there are Americans who are really that ignorant, that they can't see what their own party is doing. The only reasons there could be anyone still supporting the left is that they are fully indoctrinated (AKA useful idiots) or they hate America.

There is no group of dumber people in the history of the planet than white American leftists. Nothing more annoying than American female leftists. Nothing.

Keep asking these idiots if their socialist paradises are the answer why aren't Americans trying to escape in masses from the tyranny of the RAAACISM they claim every single damn Day?

To date, not one American has floated down to a Cuba to escape the tyranny of 7-Elevens and Burger Kings, and yet it is the other way around.

And then we need to endure multi millionaire lard asses like Michael Moore shout the praises of Cuba and their health system.

It is truly unreal. Nothing dumber. Literally living the paradise all of these people are trying to escape to and they want to change into the globalist government these millions are trying to escape from.

Think about that. There is more than one reason why actual Africans are sickened and embarrassed by black Americans allowing the left to use them as political cannon fodder to usher in the new world order.

What a disaster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back