Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

We Were Lied Into War LewRockwell.com
The Constitution does not require him to fight in an Unconstitutional war.

I am sorry about Chris Kyle's death , but he was no hero serving in an UNlawful war.

Ergo, suck my rod.

The war in Iraq was as constitutional as it gets. The US Congress authorized it as well as the United Nations. You calling it unconstitutional merely displays your ignorance.

BULLSHIT.

We were lied into war.....The British Smoking-Gun Memo

In its June 9 issue (on sale this week), the New York Review of Books will be the first American print publication to publish the full British “smoking gun” document, the secret memorandum of the minutes of a meeting of Tony Blair’s top advisors in July 2002, eight months before the Iraq War commenced. Leaked to the London Sunday Times, which first published it on May 1, the memo offers irrefutable proof of the way in which the Bush administration made its decision to invade Iraq — without significant consultation, reasonable intelligence on Iraq, or any desire to explore ways to avoid war — and well before seeking a Congressional or United Nations mandate of any sort.
"
Why are you screaming, sand in your vagina?

With all that screeching i'd have to say gravel,or possibly even rip rap.

He will receive a fair trial, sentenced accordingly. Frankly his conduct was deplorable and could have well jeopardized the lives of his squad. In the event he wanted out avenues were available to pursue his removal from action. But then again through the eyes of those that have no respect for honor, country, and commitment this is a foreign and hard concept to comprehend.

Avenues were available? The Army at that point was sending in National Guard units in for four rotations, were refusing to discharge people like Bradley Manning and Nidal Hasan who had clear mental problems, and, yes, were even taking guys who had washed out of Coast Guard basic training like Bergdahl.

The Army didn't list him as a deserter when he left. Now that the Right Wing (which was howling for Obama to save the guy before he did) has made a stink about it, they are court-martialling this kid to save face.
He is not a "kid", you fuckin' asswipe.

JoeB

The Army says he didn't desert his post? News to me. Makes it kind of hard to explain desertion charges too.

Last edited:
Go Bowe!

By Karen Kwiatkowski

Bowe Bergdahl. I worry more about him today in the hands of the USG, in this post-Wikileaks and post-Edward Snowden world than I ever did when he was in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bowe, home-schooled, raised with an ethical spine, and informed by classical and worldly readings, had already become disillusioned by the lies and the falsity of what our soldiers were being asked to do in Afghanistan. His disillusionment would find flight in his words, and if it is true that he walked away, in his actions that would inspire many if widely known."

.An Undeclared war based upon lies and bullshit means that he is NOT GUILTY of desertion.

The asshole should have gone to san franfreako instead of the army.

He joined the US Army . Wars are supposed to be Constitutional, Lawful and Valid.

You lying over and over doesn't make you right.

How has the Army been publicly embarrassed by Bergdahl?

Did the Army walk his ass off his post in search for the enemy? Uh... No.

I think this entire incident kind of makes the Army look bad. Poor discipline, covering up facts, sending guys out on pointless missions.

I have to agree. Going out looking for the little coward was a pointless mission.

Hmmm... Ok.

I hear you saying that, but I see no evidence sustaining what your saying.

Now, even as a stupid person, I can't help but conclude that the reason that ya didn't offer any evidence is that ya have none.

Now, be honest, how do you feel about THAT?

There was an extensive article published on the Bergdahl case in 2012, including all the accusations he deserted. the information was out there.

Look, here it is, everything we know now.

Bowe Bergdahl America s Last Prisoner of War by Michael Hastings Rolling Stone

The fake rape case people? Bwahahahaha!!

Last edited:
It's interesting that the low information leftie pseudo defense of Bergdahl indicates that he is indeed guilty of desertion. If the desperate left thought Bergdahl had an "ethical spine" he would have stood up like a man and said he deserted for a reason instead of pretending he was captured. Bergdahl is a sad freaking coward who caused the deaths of at least six heroes who were ordered by the Army to try to rescue him. Execution is a fitting sentence if he is found as guilty as left wing posters seem to think. What does that say about the Hussein administration's concept of Duty, Honor Country? Are they that ignorant?

Hey, JoeB

Obama didn't get your memo about Afghanistan bring a "pointless war". He said he's going to have to keep our troops there longer.

Why don't you start a thread about what a "moron" Obama is? Maybe he'll see it and see how smart you are!

You could almost admire the asshole (before he was strapped on the gurney) if he manned up and said he deserted for the good of mankind or to protest American imperialism or some freaking cliche but sadly it seems that Bergdahl is a garden variety coward who deserted his post and caused the deaths (intentionally?) of the Soldiers who tried to rescue him. It's an indictment of not only Berghdal but the Hussein administration and the U.S. Army commanders who couldn't bear to do the right thing and instead promoted Bergdahl twice while he was a deserter.

Duly noted you were unable to answer my points. I mean, you are a sad and weak poster, which is hwy you make such an easy target.[sic]

ROFLMNAO!

Now THAT is adorable... LOOK AT YOU! All bowed up and butch! Hysterical...

Last edited:
There was an extensive article published on the Bergdahl case in 2012, including all the accusations he deserted. the information was out there.

2012? LOL!

But the issue is your assertion the Army knew Bergdahl was a deserter in 2009.

SOooo... Thanks for the info...

And your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

JoeB

I can answer your points. They're idiotic. You think the responsibilities assumed by honorable soldiers are a joke. You admire cowardice and treacherous behavior. You are a disgrace.

What about Zimmerman and Wilson? Oh, I see law abiding citizens bad. Deserters good! Go to hell.

Law abiding citizens don't shoot unarmed kids.

ROFLMNAO! You're hysterical.

You're conflating unarmed with innocent and peaceful.

Now, the only question is whether ya did so because you're ignorant that unarmed people can be other than peaceful, with intent to kill... or if you know such and are intentionally trying to advise the reader that unarmed equates to innocent and peaceful.

For our purposes here, the answer truly doesn't matter.

Because without regard to which is the case, the Reader can now reasonably conclude that you are not worthy of trust. And that as a result of you, those who advocate those things for which you advocate are also unworthy of trust.

Now... who are those people?

They're the advocates who advise the reader that sexual behavior which deviates 180 degrees from the human physiological standard... are NORMAL, SOUND Human beings, despite the axiomatic certainty that such behavior is a function of delusion; thus such behavior is the consequence of mental disorder.

They're the advocates who claim that the earth's ever changing climate, which was changing for billions of years prior to humanity coming to the planet... and now suddenly, humanity is responsible for the changing climate.

They're the advocates who claim that blacks are incapable of sustaining themselves, who claim that a family doesn't require a mother and a father and that marriage is irrelevant to the culture, despite marriage being the inalterable nucleus of civilization.

They're fundamentally dishonest people, who also advocate that there is no God... and that morality is whatever they say it is, thus they are inherently immoral people, wholly unworthy of the Readers trust.

See how that works?

Meh, is anyone surprised by the OP?

Micheal Brown=innocent
Trayvon Martin=just an innocent kid
Bowe Bergdahl=Not guilty

And just like the two previous ones, Bowe Bergdahl will be found guilty and the left will never admit that they are wrong. They have no integrity, are as dishonest as the day is long, and lack maturity.

The puzzle is coming together now

Bergdahl was born in 1986, in Sun Valley, Idaho, to Robert Bergdahl, a commercial truck driver, and his wife Jani (Larson) Bergdahl. He is of Norwegian and Swedish ancestry.He has an older sister, Sky Albrecht Bergdahl. Both Bergdahl and his sister were home schooled by their mother in Hailey, Idaho. The family attended Sovereign Redeemer Presbyterian Church, an Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

A product of christian home "skoolin"!!!

Bowe Bergdahl - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back