Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

Who let the nut out?

First off, the war in Afghanistan was declared by the President and Congress by an overwhelming margin after 9/11. It's LEGAL under the Constitution.

Bergdahl also joined the Army and subjected himself to the UCMJ of his own free will. Nobody kidnapped him or forced him into that decision.

He also deserted his unit and went looking for the Taliban of his own free will. That decision cost the lives of six of his fellow soldiers.

Well, besides the questionable statement that anyone died looking for him, I ask the questions again-

If it was so clear that he had "deserted", why didn't the Army list him as a deserter at the time? Why did they continue to promote him when he was in captivity?

He should have been left there with his Taliban buddies where he could take his chances with the drone strikes, but since we have him back, he should be shot.

We didn't shoot Rusty Calley for murdering hundreds of women and children, we aren't going to shoot this guy.

If the Moon bats don't agree with this, I think they are a disgrace and enemy sympathizers, and should move over there and join their terrorist buddies. Like that useless coward Bergdahl, they can actually benefit us more if they try to help the other side and screw up their day.

Any questions?

Um, yeah, why were so many Republicans calling for Obama to do everything he could to get the guy released.

Republicans Couldn t Wait for the Facts of Bowe Bergdahl Taliban Swap - US News

• Sarah Palin before: “Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,”
  • Sarah Palin after the release: “No, Mr. President, a soldier expressing horrid anti-American beliefs – even boldly putting them in writing and unabashedly firing off his messages while in uniform, just three days before he left his unit on foot – is not 'honorable service.' Unless that is your standard.”
  • Former Rep. Alan West, R-Fla., before: “Then there is Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl still held by the Islamic terrorist Haqqani network, probably in Pakistan, in the same place where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.”
  • Alan West after the release: “Ladies and gentlemen, I submit that Barack Hussein Obama’s unilateral negotiations with terrorists and the ensuing release of their key leadership without consult — mandated by law — with the U.S. Congress represents high crimes and misdemeanors, an impeachable offense.”

Yes he will... Just because the standard is the USMJ doesn't mean he will not receive a fair hearing.

The only problem you have is your perverse understanding of 'fair' means.

I have a perfectly okay understanding of fair.

Fair is not putting someone on trial because you've been publicly embarrassed by him. which is pretty much what the Army is doing right now.

Go Bowe!

By Karen Kwiatkowski

Bowe Bergdahl. I worry more about him today in the hands of the USG, in this post-Wikileaks and post-Edward Snowden world than I ever did when he was in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bowe, home-schooled, raised with an ethical spine, and informed by classical and worldly readings, had already become disillusioned by the lies and the falsity of what our soldiers were being asked to do in Afghanistan. His disillusionment would find flight in his words, and if it is true that he walked away, in his actions that would inspire many if widely known."

.An Undeclared war based upon lies and bullshit means that he is NOT GUILTY of desertion.
Hyper-Liberal Horseshit.

Suitable for broadcast on WankerVision.

If he deserted - and most especially in a combat zone - then he should be charged with desertion.

Next slide, please.

Who let the nut out?

First off, the war in Afghanistan was declared by the President and Congress by an overwhelming margin after 9/11. It's LEGAL under the Constitution.

Bergdahl also joined the Army and subjected himself to the UCMJ of his own free will. Nobody kidnapped him or forced him into that decision.

He also deserted his unit and went looking for the Taliban of his own free will. That decision cost the lives of six of his fellow soldiers.

Well, besides the questionable statement that anyone died looking for him, I ask the questions again-

If it was so clear that he had "deserted", why didn't the Army list him as a deserter at the time? Why did they continue to promote him when he was in captivity?

He should have been left there with his Taliban buddies where he could take his chances with the drone strikes, but since we have him back, he should be shot.

We didn't shoot Rusty Calley for murdering hundreds of women and children, we aren't going to shoot this guy.

If the Moon bats don't agree with this, I think they are a disgrace and enemy sympathizers, and should move over there and join their terrorist buddies. Like that useless coward Bergdahl, they can actually benefit us more if they try to help the other side and screw up their day.

Any questions?

Um, yeah, why were so many Republicans calling for Obama to do everything he could to get the guy released.

Republicans Couldn t Wait for the Facts of Bowe Bergdahl Taliban Swap - US News

• Sarah Palin before: “Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,”
  • Sarah Palin after the release: “No, Mr. President, a soldier expressing horrid anti-American beliefs – even boldly putting them in writing and unabashedly firing off his messages while in uniform, just three days before he left his unit on foot – is not 'honorable service.' Unless that is your standard.”
  • Former Rep. Alan West, R-Fla., before: “Then there is Army SGT Bowe Bergdahl still held by the Islamic terrorist Haqqani network, probably in Pakistan, in the same place where Osama Bin Laden was hiding. This past POW/MIA national day of recognition, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel reiterated a pledge to secure the young Army NCO being held captive, but have there been any actions? Any time, attention, or even mention from the Commander-in-Chief? Nah, no camera highlights in it for him.”
  • Alan West after the release: “Ladies and gentlemen, I submit that Barack Hussein Obama’s unilateral negotiations with terrorists and the ensuing release of their key leadership without consult — mandated by law — with the U.S. Congress represents high crimes and misdemeanors, an impeachable offense.”

There's a presumption of innocence... which tends to dry up once guilt has been established.

As I said, you're operating on the perverse notion of fairness which says that guilt not established instantly, is innocence preserved into infinity.

In reality, that's nonsense.

Yes he will... Just because the standard is the USMJ doesn't mean he will not receive a fair hearing.

The only problem you have is your perverse understanding of 'fair' means.

I have a perfectly okay understanding of fair.

Fair is not putting someone on trial because you've been publicly embarrassed by him. which is pretty much what the Army is doing right now.

How has the Army been publicly embarrassed by Bergdahl?

Did the Army walk his ass off his post in search for the enemy? Uh... No.

ROFLMNAO!

Hysterical... in every sense of the word.

I agree. He could have chosen to be a conscientious objector, but instead ran away and joined the terrorists. Funny that he didn't seem to think their quest to kill people was wrong.

I think more charges should have been filed against that piece of shit. Liberals are being defensive because his daddy quoted the koran and made Obama smile.

???"Making obama smile"???
Watching America going down the shitter makes obama smile!!!

There's a presumption of innocence... which tends to dry up once guilt has been established.

As I said, you're operating on the perverse notion of fairness which says that guilt not established instantly, is innocence preserved into infinity.

In reality, that's nonsense.

I'm saying - and I realize that I am Talking to a really stupid person here - that the supposed "evidence" of Bergdahl's "desertion" were well known in 2009. The Army didn't list him as a deserter and they kept promoting him in abstentia.

So what changed? A lot of political screaming and probably a desire by the Army not to give the poor man five years of back pay they probably owe him.

I'm saying - and I realize that I am Talking to a really stupid person here - that the supposed "evidence" of Bergdahl's "desertion" were well known in 2009.

Hmmm... Ok.

I hear you saying that, but I see no evidence sustaining what your saying.

Now, even as a stupid person, I can't help but conclude that the reason that ya didn't offer any evidence is that ya have none.

Now, be honest, how do you feel about THAT?

Hopefully he'll take a ride in this...

iu

Hopefully he'll take a ride in this...

iu

Well, I've kinda got my heart set on a Firing Squad. I'd accept hanging, but I'd prefer a youtube vid of an old fashion firing squad unlatching life from a Leftist.

MAN! That would be SWEET INDEED!

Forum List

Back