Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here denounce these vermin, either.

I have yet to see any of these threads correctly attribute them either.

This klown thinks somebody "voted for" them. That's fairly far out there. :cuckoo:
Dont try distancing your party from the monument destruction stuff now. Its way too late for that. If a monument is vandalized, a left winger did it.

I don't have a "party" and you don't have "proof".

/thread
I dont need proof. If a statue gets destroyed, everyone will blame democrats for it. Your party earned this vile reputation, now you can deal with the repercussions of it.

Again, I don't have a "party" and some wanker who thinks he's some kind of god on a message board has no power to foist one on me so bite me. NOR, to reiterate, am I the least iota interested in what "everybody knows".
You are a democrat who supports all democrats and hates all republicans. Denying what you are wont change reality. :cuckoo:

AGAIN again, I've never had a "party" and some wanker who thinks he's some kind of god on a message board STILL has no power to foist one on me so eat shit and let us know how everything uh, comes out.
Ive hward many of you democrats say the same thing. No one ever buys it you know.

I don't give a fuck what you've hward, you DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME, understand?
I just did speak for you. Now what?

Now? Now you get to cram it.
And take video so I can watch. You know, 'trust but verify".
No.

After they topple all the statues ..then what ?
it will be you !!

We've already been told the next steps:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

― George Orwell, 1984

We've already been told the next steps:

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

Okay. But wasn't that already done when the South was allowed to rewrite history and claim the civil war wasn't about slavery and got to call it a "Noble Cause"?

Seems to me that putting the Old Dead White Guys in the proper perspective is restoring history, not vandalizing it.

and you may have a civil war
And you will lose.

You had the highest office in the land, your clown was naïve enough not to fire or get rid of any threat to his office like Comrade Stalin had the sense to do, and now you expect the full force of government won't lower it's ass on your decrepit hovels and exterminate you? Cling to your AR's, bibles and a few cans of food white trash fascists. Your end is coming.

Stalin is right. Trump walked into the hornets nest in DC and didn't bring an exterminator

and you may have a civil war
And you will lose.

You had the highest office in the land, your clown was naïve enough not to fire or get rid of any threat to his office like Comrade Stalin had the sense to do, and now you expect the full force of government won't lower it's ass on your decrepit hovels and exterminate you? Cling to your AR's, bibles and a few cans of food white trash fascists. Your end is coming.

Parody doesn't work when all you're doing is echoing what Brian Steltar and Chuck Todd advocate every day and night on the party media.

Sign the above Bette Midler or Stephen King and every democrat on this board will defend it.

I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here denounce these vermin, either.

I have yet to see any of these threads correctly attribute them either.

This klown thinks somebody "voted for" them. That's fairly far out there. :cuckoo:
Dont try distancing your party from the monument destruction stuff now. Its way too late for that. If a monument is vandalized, a left winger did it.

And Sluggo praised the leftist vandal.

What democrats work toward is the complete and total destruction of Western Civilization.

Without Donald Trump in their way, they will move fast now.

Good thing you don't live in Germany....

You would be pissed about the lack of Goebels statues they have over there....

Over here in America we have the real Goebbels.
1606744163875.png

1606744188482.png

1606744218449.png

Good thing you don't live in Germany....

You would be pissed about the lack of Goebels statues they have over there....

Over here in America we have the real Goebbels.
View attachment 423367
View attachment 423368
View attachment 423369
All three of those people combined haven't lied more in 5 years than Trump has in an afternoon....

Try that self projection gas-lighting bullshit on someone else...

There is a reason you morons have a habit of hating the very person you once 100% wanted to be president....because they didn't lie to you enough about the people you hate...
_006.gop.0(117).jpg

You will be doing the same to Trump years from now -- because admitting you were wrong is not something in your character....

Forum List

Back