Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here denounce these vermin, either.

I have yet to see any of these threads correctly attribute them either.

This klown thinks somebody "voted for" them. That's fairly far out there. :cuckoo:
Dont try distancing your party from the monument destruction stuff now. Its way too late for that. If a monument is vandalized, a left winger did it.

and you may have a civil war
And you will lose.

You had the highest office in the land, your clown was naïve enough not to fire or get rid of any threat to his office like Comrade Stalin had the sense to do, and now you expect the full force of government won't lower it's ass on your decrepit hovels and exterminate you? Cling to your AR's, bibles and a few cans of food white trash fascists. Your end is coming.
Lose to who?

i'm fine with your rose glass representation of American imperialism....

except for the "convert to christianity" part...

how about civilize them, teach them to read and write, but NOT brainwash them with YOUR religion so they become a part of YOUR christian army...

let them decide for themselves what religion they choose

or none at all!

that's freedom

I have yet to see so much as a single leftist here denounce these vermin, either.

This klown thinks somebody "voted for" them. That's fairly far out there. :cuckoo:
Dont try distancing your party from the monument destruction stuff now. Its way too late for that. If a monument is vandalized, a left winger did it.

I don't have a "party" and you don't have "proof".

/thread

/thread
I dont need proof. If a statue gets destroyed, everyone will blame democrats for it. Your party earned this vile reputation, now you can deal with the repercussions of it.

/thread
I dont need proof. If a statue gets destroyed, everyone will blame democrats for it. Your party earned this vile reputation, now you can deal with the repercussions of it.

Again, I don't have a "party" and some wanker who thinks he's some kind of god on a message board has no power to foist one on me so bite me. NOR, to reiterate, am I the least iota interested in what "everybody knows".

/thread

Again, I don't have a "party" and some wanker who thinks he's some kind of god on a message board has no power to foist one on me so bite me. NOR, to reiterate, am I the least iota interested in what "everybody knows".
You are a democrat who supports all democrats and hates all republicans. Denying what you are wont change reality. :cuckoo:

/thread

You are a democrat who supports all democrats and hates all republicans. Denying what you are wont change reality. :cuckoo:

AGAIN again, I've never had a "party" and some wanker who thinks he's some kind of god on a message board STILL has no power to foist one on me so eat shit and let us know how everything uh, comes out.

i'm fine with your rose glass representation of American imperialism....

except for the "convert to christianity" part...

how about civilize them, teach them to read and write, but NOT brainwash them with YOUR religion so they become a part of YOUR christian army...

let them decide for themselves what religion they choose

or none at all!

that's freedom
Some did decide to choose to convert to Christianity. Others didn’t.

I generally don't believe in thought crimes, but I think some of our legislatures ought to outlaw gross stupidity.

Fortunately, this shit happens almost exclusively in Democrat strongholds so fuck 'em.

Fuck these statues of racist POS.
You mean Malcolm x park?
How about the misogynist, MLK?
#metoo

Any black parent that let a racist POS like you around their children is a fool.
Let’s be specific; any black mother. Dad usually wasn’t around.
The racists were the blacks and their self-segregationist conditioning. I had to first sift through and/or ignore that racism in order to get to the kid.

/thread

AGAIN again, I've never had a "party" and some wanker who thinks he's some kind of god on a message board STILL has no power to foist one on me so eat shit and let us know how everything uh, comes out.
Ive hward many of you democrats say the same thing. No one ever buys it you know.

/thread

Ive hward many of you democrats say the same thing. No one ever buys it you know.

I don't give a fuck what you've hward, you DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME, understand?

/thread

I just did speak for you. Now what?

/thread

I just did speak for you. Now what?

Now? Now you get to cram it.
And take video so I can watch. You know, 'trust but verify".

Forum List

Back