Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

Humm, can I imagine as president a guy who has negotiated sophisticated international business deals, who has created tens of thousands of jobs, who has run a multinational corporation and built up a net worth of at least $4 billion, who has smashed the record for votes in a GOP primary, who has led tens of thousands of Democrats to switch parties, etc., etc.? Uh, yes! Yes, I certainly can.

I don't care if he has a huge ego, how he speaks, or how he looks. Sheesh, Hillary has a massive ego, and by numerous accounts from security staffers and others who have been around her in a private, she is a monster in private and treats her subordinates like dirt. Not to mention the fact that she's a compulsive liar and one of the corrupt public figures in American history.

I do care that he's an avowed anti-capitalist and anti free trader though. Sad how the party of Reagan wondered so far.

Reagan: Government is the problem
Trump: Government is the solution

Humm, can I imagine as president a guy who has negotiated sophisticated international business deals, who has created tens of thousands of jobs, who has run a multinational corporation and built up a net worth of at least $4 billion, who has smashed the record for votes in a GOP primary, who has led tens of thousands of Democrats to switch parties, etc., etc.? Uh, yes! Yes, I certainly can.

I don't care if he has a huge ego, how he speaks, or how he looks. Sheesh, Hillary has a massive ego, and by numerous accounts from security staffers and others who have been around her in a private, she is a monster in private and treats her subordinates like dirt. Not to mention the fact that she's a compulsive liar and one of the corrupt public figures in American history.

Who has done any of those things? Trump sure has shit hasn't...

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!
Just imagine Barack Obama.

Coming off an idiot like George W. Bush makes anybody who tries look good:

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll070215.png

slowest-spending.png

UnemploymentBushItoObama.jpg
Your little made up charts don't mean jack shit, this is all we need to know about the situation the country is in with progressives running the show the 100+ years. The country could not be in worse shape you fucking moron… LOL
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

But after 8 years of this smug asshole in the White House anyone would be an improvement. After 8 years of a shit economy and jobs hemorrhaging out of country, yes, I do believe Trump would be better. He wants better trade deals and secure borders. Hillary is part of the problem.

What? You're pissed off he's left your country in a better state than the walking disaster Dumbya? The Partisan Hackery in this one is great...

I do care that he's an avowed anti-capitalist and anti free trader though. Sad how the party of Reagan wondered so far.

You think Reagan was pro bad US trade relations? I don't think so, he wasn't a fool.

But after 8 years of this smug asshole in the White House anyone would be an improvement. After 8 years of a shit economy and jobs hemorrhaging out of country, yes, I do believe Trump would be better. He wants better trade deals and secure borders. Hillary is part of the problem.

What? You're pissed off he's left your country in a better state than the walking disaster Dumbya? The Partisan Hackery in this one is great...
The dems helped with the mess so doubling down on your stupidity won't work. We should have bounced back long ago instead of limping along.

You're a dimwitted troll.

Seriously? No.

You folks who will vote for Trump I understand the desire to vote for anyone who even 'appears' to be not attached to any normal political party in the US. If Colin Powell were running as an Independent or Libetarian I'd vote for him. If Bush Sr. were running for a second term I'd vote for him. They are decent men who actually think before they speak or act. I generally respect John McCain though no forgiveness for foisting Sarah Palin on the country. I disagree with Marco Rubio's politics but he isn't bugbat crazy.

Palin, Bachmann, Gingrich, Cruz, Trump. These people are human trainwrecks. They should not be allowed to drive and should never get anywhere near authority over other human beings.

Bush Sr. was a weasel who did exactly what he promised not to do. Spending exploded under him. So it's hardly surprising that you would support him. Powell is a mole in the Republican party who endorsed Obama twice. Can you name one Republican policy that either of them actually support? I can't.

Federal government spending rose 72% in 8 years, or 7% per year, under Reagan. Federal government spending rose 28% in 4 years, or 6.3% per year, under Bush Sr.

Federal government current expenditures

Of course, Reagan had a cold war to win, and the Dims in Congress insisted on increasing domestic spending $2 for every $1 Reagan increased the defense budget. Bush cashed in on the end of the cold war. He was able to cut defense spending.

And Bush had to win a hot war in Kuwait.

Defense spending wasn't cut under Bush. It grew just as fast under Bush as it did under Reagan. It only slowed under Clinton.

The simple fact is that total federal government spending under Reagan grew faster than under Bush, even adjusted for the defense budget.
With progressive career politicians running the federal government the last 100+ years, this is what the country has to show for it... U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
You like being a fucking lemming?>

Um...OK? The sheep is strong in this one ...

You think Reagan was pro bad US trade relations? I don't think so, he wasn't a fool.

Loaded question, pass

Loaded question, pass
Deflection. The answer you dodge is no, Reagan would not support the shit trade deals we have now and the over regulations sending jobs away. Your simplistic government is the solution evades the point.

The dems helped with the mess so doubling down on your stupidity won't work. We should have bounced back long ago instead of limping along.

RAFLMAO!! Yeah, it took 12 years and a World War to end The Depression. The GFC was the second worst meltdown in modern history and you expected it to be fixed 'long ago'. You're a moronic tool.

Um...OK? The sheep is strong in this one ...

In what sense?

RAFLMAO!! Yeah, it took 12 years and a World War to end The Depression. The GFC was the second worst meltdown in modern history and you expected it to be fixed 'long ago'. You're a moronic tool.
Hey, asshole expert on US economy. Recoveries don't take this long. The fact that you have to go back to the Depression proves who the idiot is.

TROLL

Loaded question, pass
Deflection. The answer you dodge is no, Reagan would not support the shit trade deals we have now and the over regulations sending jobs away. Your simplistic government is the solution evades the point.

Not answering an obviously loaded question is "deflection." You're full of shit. Ask a serious question if you want an actual answer

What's taking so long is that Obama's continuing Clinton and W's policies that got us into it. It's like curing a drunk with whiskey. What's funny is you look at the new driver and can't see them driving down the same road.

There's a word for that, "partisan"

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

I have noticed that he rarely completes a sentence. His prompter skills are hilarious. And he doesn’t make much progress even when he employs it because his speeches are largely just one insult after another.

What's taking so long is that Obama's continuing Clinton and W's policies that got us into it. It's like curing a drunk with whiskey. What's funny is you look at the new driver and can't see them driving down the same road.

I have stated on many occasions that Obama has been an Okay president at best. He was fortunate to follow one of the worst in history. His legacy will be better than Dumbya's. I think both Hillary and Trump are bad choices, but she's the best of a bad bunch. GoP had much better candidates but they keep on shooting themselves in the foot.

Loaded question, pass

Not answering an obviously loaded question is "deflection." You're full of shit. Ask a serious question if you want an actual answer
I did. You're full of shit with your brain dead Reagan good/Trump bad rhetoric. It's really getting old. Cruz didn't win, you need to get over it at some point. You deflected from the point I made because you know the answer, Reagan wouldn't support what's going on now so your quote is misleading.

I have stated on many occasions that Obama has been an Okay president at best. He was fortunate to follow one of the worst in history. His legacy will be better than Dumbya's. I think both Hillary and Trump are bad choices, but she's the best of a bad bunch. GoP had much better candidates but they keep on shooting themselves in the foot.
22 trillion in debt is a better legacy?

LOL

Forum List

Back