Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!
Just imagine Barack Obama.

I just watched his speech and he never said a complete sentence without waving his arms and throwing in self serving comments before he completed it. The guy should really be in an insane asylum!.....And He's Very Ugly!

Coming off an idiot like George W. Bush makes anybody who tries look good:

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll070215.png

slowest-spending.png

UnemploymentBushItoObama.jpg

You should see hitlery..l

Yo

Coming off an idiot like George W. Bush makes anybody who tries look good:

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll070215.png

slowest-spending.png

UnemploymentBushItoObama.jpg
you do know Obamas never had a budget in his two terms, right?

Can anyone imagine W, O, Hillary or Trump?

Think of the damage to America W and O would do, like running up the debt from $5 trillion to $19 trillion, allowing Israel to murder thousands of Americans, and then sending US troops to the ME to do Israel's dirty work...

Why oh why didn't Colin Powell run in 2000?

The US would still have a budget surplus if he had...

You nailed that one. All George Bush had to do was leave everything the way it was and by 2012 the national debt would have been paid off. What did he do?? Cut tax rates for the rich, not once but twice, started two wars....one totally unnecessary then doubled the national debt:

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

"Leave it the way it was?" You mean like the stock market headed in a downward spiral? You mean like the tech boom in a collapse?

Seriously can anyone imagine old hag Hillary as President, she is senile sickly and old.
Can you imagine listening to the screechy voice for 4 years? I want to retch every time Obama gives a speech. Hillary would be 1000 times worse.

No I can't, and yes he is.

He's a bloviating demagogue. He's our Hugo Chavez, Silvio Berlusconi and Juan Peron, all rolled up into one.

But when times are bad, people will vote for demagogues. And for many of his supporters, times are bad.

Fortunately, slightly more than a third of Americans actually support him, so it's unlikely this buffoon will be President.

Seriously? No.

You folks who will vote for Trump I understand the desire to vote for anyone who even 'appears' to be not attached to any normal political party in the US. If Colin Powell were running as an Independent or Libetarian I'd vote for him. If Bush Sr. were running for a second term I'd vote for him. They are decent men who actually think before they speak or act. I generally respect John McCain though no forgiveness for foisting Sarah Palin on the country. I disagree with Marco Rubio's politics but he isn't bugbat crazy.

Palin, Bachmann, Gingrich, Cruz, Trump. These people are human trainwrecks. They should not be allowed to drive and should never get anywhere near authority over other human beings.

Bush Sr. was a weasel who did exactly what he promised not to do. Spending exploded under him. So it's hardly surprising that you would support him. Powell is a mole in the Republican party who endorsed Obama twice. Can you name one Republican policy that either of them actually support? I can't.

Seriously can anyone imagine old hag Hillary as President, she is senile sickly and old.

Hillary is younger than Trump.

Crooked Hillary is geriatric and has to pee every half hour. Are we to assume the 'tard who started this thread thinks Loretta Lynch lookalike Obama is handsome?

Seriously? No.

You folks who will vote for Trump I understand the desire to vote for anyone who even 'appears' to be not attached to any normal political party in the US. If Colin Powell were running as an Independent or Libetarian I'd vote for him. If Bush Sr. were running for a second term I'd vote for him. They are decent men who actually think before they speak or act. I generally respect John McCain though no forgiveness for foisting Sarah Palin on the country. I disagree with Marco Rubio's politics but he isn't bugbat crazy.

Palin, Bachmann, Gingrich, Cruz, Trump. These people are human trainwrecks. They should not be allowed to drive and should never get anywhere near authority over other human beings.

Bush Sr. was a weasel who did exactly what he promised not to do. Spending exploded under him. So it's hardly surprising that you would support him. Powell is a mole in the Republican party who endorsed Obama twice. Can you name one Republican policy that either of them actually support? I can't.

Federal government spending rose 72% in 8 years, or 7% per year, under Reagan. Federal government spending rose 28% in 4 years, or 6.3% per year, under Bush Sr.

Federal government current expenditures

Seriously? No.

Federal government spending rose 72% in 8 years, or 7% per year, under Reagan. Federal government spending rose 28% in 4 years, or 6.3% per year, under Bush Sr.

Of course, Reagan had a cold war to win, and the Dims in Congress insisted on increasing domestic spending $2 for every $1 Reagan increased the defense budget. Bush cashed in on the end of the cold war. He was able to cut defense spending.

Seriously? No.

Of course, Reagan had a cold war to win, and the Dims in Congress insisted on increasing domestic spending $2 for every $1 Reagan increased the defense budget. Bush cashed in on the end of the cold war. He was able to cut defense spending.

And Bush had to win a hot war in Kuwait.

Defense spending wasn't cut under Bush. It grew just as fast under Bush as it did under Reagan. It only slowed under Clinton.

The simple fact is that total federal government spending under Reagan grew faster than under Bush, even adjusted for the defense budget.

Seriously? No.

And Bush had to win a hot war in Kuwait.

Defense spending wasn't cut under Bush. It grew just as fast under Bush as it did under Reagan. It only slowed under Clinton.

The simple fact is that total federal government spending under Reagan grew faster than under Bush, even adjusted for the defense budget.

According to this chart it went down every year of the Bush administration:

info04.jpg

Hillary is younger than Trump.
Seems way older. I guess the lies and corruption takes it out of you.

But after 8 years of this smug asshole in the White House anyone would be an improvement. After 8 years of a shit economy and jobs hemorrhaging out of country, yes, I do believe Trump would be better. He wants better trade deals and secure borders. Hillary is part of the problem.

Can anyone imagine that Loopy kunt as president… What a fucking old hag.
Clinton.jpeg

Humm, can I imagine as president a guy who has negotiated sophisticated international business deals, who has created tens of thousands of jobs, who has run a multinational corporation and built up a net worth of at least $4 billion, who has smashed the record for votes in a GOP primary, who has led tens of thousands of Democrats to switch parties, etc., etc.? Uh, yes! Yes, I certainly can.

I don't care if he has a huge ego, how he speaks, or how he looks. Sheesh, Hillary has a massive ego, and by numerous accounts from security staffers and others who have been around her in a private, she is a monster in private and treats her subordinates like dirt. Not to mention the fact that she's a compulsive liar and one of the corrupt public figures in American history.

No, I can't. Yet it's going to be one of two Americans who least deserve to be President, who constantly lie and are an embarassment and painful to listen to their crap. The American voters have gone fucking bat shit crazy. Funny how you look at their candidate and don't see the huge hypocrisy in not seeing that in your own

Forum List

Back