Seriously.....Can Anybody Really Imagine Donald Trump As President?

Still, one can't help but wonder if Hillary became senile before, or after she killed Vince Foster?

But, the truth is that Hillary is certainly starting to show her age. Hell, I'd bet that she remembers way back to a time before the republicans had lost their collective minds!

The senility is new, the corruption is life long, as is the lying.

Wake up, its all about her and power. She doesn't give a shit about people like you. You are her ignorant sheep that she needs to exploit.

I cannot understand how anyone can be so foolish as to support this life long criminal and traitor.

I used to be a Republican. Anybody who is naïve enough to think the modern Republican party is good for anything except tax cuts for the rich and starting unnecessary foreign wars has their heads up their arses.

Perpetual war is good for you!

(This message brought to you by Boeing and the Joint Chief's of Staff)

Nope!! Perpetual war is good for corporations....the poor bastards who end up fighting and dying are the suckers. Each senator or representative who votes for a war should have to furnish one member of their immediate family to fight that war. If they can't do that their vote should not be counted.

Still, one can't help but wonder if Hillary became senile before, or after she killed Vince Foster?

But, the truth is that Hillary is certainly starting to show her age. Hell, I'd bet that she remembers way back to a time before the republicans had lost their collective minds!

Wake up, its all about her and power. She doesn't give a shit about people like you. You are her ignorant sheep that she needs to exploit.

I cannot understand how anyone can be so foolish as to support this life long criminal and traitor.

I used to be a Republican. Anybody who is naïve enough to think the modern Republican party is good for anything except tax cuts for the rich and starting unnecessary foreign wars has their heads up their arses.

Ignorant post of the day award ^^^^^^^^

Nope!! Perpetual war is good for corporations....the poor bastards who end up fighting and dying are the suckers. Each senator or representative who votes for a war should have to furnish one member of their immediate family to fight that war. If they can't do that their vote should not be counted.

what a crock of shit. Perpetual war is not good for anyone. Corporations do much better in peace time. your ignorance is showing once again if you think Boeing and the others only make military hardware.

what a crock of shit. Perpetual war is not good for anyone. Corporations do much better in peace time. your ignorance is showing once again if you think Boeing and the others only make military hardware.

Where were you during the 2nd WW? All the men went to war and the women built the planes and tanks:

jenny_styles_victory001small-215x300.jpg
life_1701.jpg

Victory_job_(AWM_ARTV00332).jpg

Where were you during the 2nd WW? All the men went to war and the women built the planes and tanks:

jenny_styles_victory001small-215x300.jpg
life_1701.jpg

Victory_job_(AWM_ARTV00332).jpg

I was a little baby, too young to go to war. How old are you?

What I can't believe is how many people are ready to go backwards and put the Clinton's and all of their baggage back in the White House.

Thought you guys are progressives ?

"When he's working". Could you tell me by what standard he's NOT "working" now? If convincing people to allow him to be their President is not part of the job, what the hell is it?! That's like saying, "Oh, it's okay that I went to my job interview dressed in a clown outfit and making balloon animals, because I'll act very differently and much more professionally after you hire me." Would anyone be surprised by the idea that that employer would never give you a chance to prove your claim?
he's a successful biz man, when he's doing biz I'm sure he doesn't act like he does to garner votes.

I actually don't care, neither douche running is going to fix anything

You're "sure"? WHY are you sure? Because you simply assume that he MUST be doing things the way you think he ought to, when no one's looking?

Given his business history, my bet is that that isn't his "public persona"; that's his actual personality, all day every day.
absurd

No one would work or invest in someone like that.

Sure they would, at least initially, if they thought competent hirelings were going to do the actual work, and if they thought slapping Trump's "brand" on things would add value.

Are you really saying that only brilliant, competent people get risks taken on them in this country? Did you miss the many, MANY CEOs who drive their companies into the ground, or even end up being charged with crimes? Or the countless politicians who get elected while not knowing their asses from their elbows?

Why do I get the feeling that you haven't really investigated or thought about Trump's history at all, and just assumed that because he tells you how rich he is, that must automatically translate into him being brilliant, and therefore completely different in private than he presents himself in public? Do you really think there aren't people in this country with a lot of money without the common sense to navigate their way out of a wet paper bag?
coe's aren't owners, so your comparison is a failure.

Trump has been at it for decades, so we are decades passed the 'initial' stage.

Your attempt at semantics MIGHT be more successful if I had any idea what a "coe" was.

Imagine a presidential candidate who hasn't been under investigations that have cost taxpayers millions and who hasn't freeloaded off the taxpayers his whole life. That candidate is Trump. "Clinton Cash" is a good education for demorats who will take their blinders off so they can view the real hillary clinton and her wife bill. Link below

Imagine a Presidential candidate who had an argument in his favor beyond, "He's not Hillary Clinton!" That candidate is NOT Trump.

Seriously....this is legitimate thread.

The man won the nomination.

Pretty handily.

And some idiot asks this question.

Where have I heard this before? "I won, so everyone has to shut up and agree with me". Sounds so familiar.

Oh, right. It was Barack Obama.

So, you think that millions of Americans voted for Trump as a joke ?

Hmmmm......

Imagine a presidential candidate who hasn't been under investigations that have cost taxpayers millions and who hasn't freeloaded off the taxpayers his whole life. That candidate is Trump. "Clinton Cash" is a good education for demorats who will take their blinders off so they can view the real hillary clinton and her wife bill. Link below

Imagine a Presidential candidate who had an argument in his favor beyond, "He's not Hillary Clinton!" That candidate is NOT Trump.

And what an issue !!!!

Many people are talking about voting "for the lesser of two evils".....which someone has pointed out....is still voting for evil.

Pretty handily.

Where have I heard this before? "I won, so everyone has to shut up and agree with me". Sounds so familiar.

Hmmmm......

Well, it is kind of funny.......

Yes, the whole process has become something of a joke.

I wonder if either of the morons on the ballot think about what it will mean if they win ?

Will they recognize that they were hated less than the other person ?

Pretty handily.

Hmmmm......

I wonder if either of the morons on the ballot think about what it will mean if they win ?

Do you really think either of these walking egos is capable of even contemplating - or caring about - other people's opinions of them? I don't doubt for a second that both Clinton and Trump live in a world where every other person is merely an ambulatory prop in their own life movies.

Pretty handily.

Hmmmm......

Nope it's gonna be huuuuge when he wins. I can't wait for him to say "you're fired" to Obama......fucking priceless.

Even better is when the Republicrat elites realize they have to deal with him for 4 years....hahaah fuck you establishment!

Pretty handily.

Hmmmm......

No, I think they voted FOR a joke, and I think it's incredibly sad that they were completely serious about it.

Pretty handily.

Hmmmm......

Do you really think either of these walking egos is capable of even contemplating - or caring about - other people's opinions of them? I don't doubt for a second that both Clinton and Trump live in a world where every other person is merely an ambulatory prop in their own life movies.

Unfortunately, I would probably tend to agree.

Pretty handily.

Hmmmm......

No, I think they voted FOR a joke, and I think it's incredibly sad that they were completely serious about it.

Again, I think you are correct....

It just shows how bad things have become.

Forum List

Back