Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Oh, you don't like two of the words I used.

:laugh:

That's what I get for trying to help.

And unemployment was plummeting long before Trump took office. You probably don't know THAT, either.

Discussing economics with Trumpsters: A waste of time.

The two words made your statements lies. Yes, I don't like lies.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg
That's the participation rate, ya dumbass, not unemployment.

1233796371590-gif.270396

WOW, REALLY? WHO KNEW?

For your arrogant demand to remain ignorant.

When workers drop out of the labor market, the unemployment rate will go down. That's not even economics, that's whatever grade of elementary school arithmetic that teaches division.

The Bottom Line
While it may be tempting to think that a drop in the unemployment rate is a positive sign, the very narrow definition of the officially unemployed is evidence that the interpretation of unemployment rate trends is not unambiguous. One also needs to consider the labor force participation rate. If the unemployment rate is falling because people have given up on trying to find a job rather than actually finding a job, it is hard to see how this is evidence of a strengthening economy and reason for an interest rate hike.

How Labor Force Participation Rate Affects U.S. Unemployment

As you SHOULD know, but obviously do not, is that while the unemployment rate went down during the administration of President Obama, the LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE declined his entire term.

I provided FACTS proving that point and you ridiculed it because you are ignorant about economics. Am I right?

Yes, he's the bull who destroyed the shop. There's a mess everywhere. Chaos. We'll see.
But he is OUR Bull, not Wall Streets Bull.
I do get that, but sometimes chaos and damage are just chaos and damage. And he may or may not get the chance to clean it up.

This is pretty high wire situation. I know you guys feel we were at a do-or-die moment there, but holy shit. This is nuts.

As I said, we'll see. At least the nihilist in me in enjoying this.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396
It doesn't matter at this point. They just figure they have to throw something out there and ignore everything else.
LOL... This attacking Trump since day one (instead of building up America for all American's), is bringing about some bad blood between American's and their leadership in government all over the spectrums.
And how did it affect America when Republicans did it to Bill Clinton and Obama?
Ok, then compare the type resistance's. What was resisted and why ? Will be real interesting won't it ?
Not interested. You already indicated you foolishly think it's different.

Oh, you don't like two of the words I used.

:laugh:

That's what I get for trying to help.

And unemployment was plummeting long before Trump took office. You probably don't know THAT, either.

Discussing economics with Trumpsters: A waste of time.

Plummeting? Due to:
2019-09-08-XL.jpg

1233796371590-gif.270396

WOW, REALLY? WHO KNEW?

For your arrogant demand to remain ignorant.

When workers drop out of the labor market, the unemployment rate will go down. That's not even economics, that's whatever grade of elementary school arithmetic that teaches division.

The Bottom Line
While it may be tempting to think that a drop in the unemployment rate is a positive sign, the very narrow definition of the officially unemployed is evidence that the interpretation of unemployment rate trends is not unambiguous. One also needs to consider the labor force participation rate. If the unemployment rate is falling because people have given up on trying to find a job rather than actually finding a job, it is hard to see how this is evidence of a strengthening economy and reason for an interest rate hike.

How Labor Force Participation Rate Affects U.S. Unemployment

As you SHOULD know, but obviously do not, is that while the unemployment rate went down during the administration of President Obama, the LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE declined his entire term.

I provided FACTS proving that point and you ridiculed it because you are ignorant about economics. Am I right?
So what that it affects the unemployment rate?
If Walmart goes out of business, that too affects the unemployment rate. But neither are the unemployment rate. You're truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
Held off from replying to this one to see how things were going.

It’s obvious now the dems have nothing but a TDS base they’re trying to please. The harder they Perdue Trump the more of their own are entangled in the web.

I want a vote on impeachment in the congress. That will force dems into a corner they’ll never get out of.

So yes. Bring it on.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
Held off from replying to this one to see how things were going.

It’s obvious now the dems have nothing but a TDS base they’re trying to please. The harder they Perdue Trump the more of their own are entangled in the web.

I want a vote on impeachment in the congress. That will force dems into a corner they’ll never get out of.

So yes. Bring it on.
Oh? There's nothing there? Then why are people connected to this getting arrested?

Giuliani associates arrested while trying to board international flight with one-way tickets, prosecutors say

Political contributors linked to Giuliani probe in Ukraine arrested on campaign finance violations

LOL... This attacking Trump since day one (instead of building up America for all American's), is bringing about some bad blood between American's and their leadership in government all over the spectrums.
Just as we saw with Obama.

Partisans are all for backing the President, as long as the President is a member of their party.
Ha, not pertaining to Trump... He is the bull in the corrupt China shop, and everyone who took this country for granite, and did the country wrong is trying to save themselves from the bull.
Yes, he's the bull who destroyed the shop.

There's a mess everywhere. Chaos. We'll see.
Rebuilding the China shop is a good thing once the bad China has been removed. Everybody wins except maybe for the bad guy's pushing bad China.

1233796371590-gif.270396
It doesn't matter at this point. They just figure they have to throw something out there and ignore everything else.
And how did it affect America when Republicans did it to Bill Clinton and Obama?
Ok, then compare the type resistance's. What was resisted and why ? Will be real interesting won't it ?
Not interested. You already indicated you foolishly think it's different.
The resisting of different policies, agenda's and ideologies be it this or be it that, and all by the reasoning of one group or another is a foolish thing ?? The voters know the stakes involved in all of these things, and they are sitting back just waiting to vote in order to resist one platform or the other. Not interested eh ?

Just as we saw with Obama.

Partisans are all for backing the President, as long as the President is a member of their party.
Ha, not pertaining to Trump... He is the bull in the corrupt China shop, and everyone who took this country for granite, and did the country wrong is trying to save themselves from the bull.
Yes, he's the bull who destroyed the shop.

There's a mess everywhere. Chaos. We'll see.

There are quite a few people who think the China shop that is DC actually needs to be busted up, it's a major reason why he got elected. The status quo is unsatisfactory in the minds of many out there in fly-over country. For sure Trump is rude, crude, lewd at times, and pretty much socially unacceptable, but the alternative was more of the same status quo. And still is, there's nobody on the Dem side that is going to even try to revamp the Washington bureaucracy and rein in the deep state.

Last edited:
If Walmart goes out of business, that too affects the unemployment rate. But neither are the unemployment rate. You're truly fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

THANK YOU for proudly boasting of your ignorance and then resorting to personal attacks.

You must be so proud.

You still either do not understand the effect of the Labor Participation Rate on the unemployment rate OR you do and are too proud to admit you were confused, not me.

Walmart goes out of business and that indeed does affect the unemployment rate. It does NOT affect the Labor Participation Rate. Walmart goes out of business and those people thrown out of a job will be looking for other jobs.

Who knew this was all so far over your head. Do some studying!

Last edited:

THANK YOU for proudly boasting of your ignorance and then resorting to personal attacks.

You must be so proud.

You still either do not understand the effect of the Labor Participation Rate on the unemployment rate OR you do and are too proud to admit you were confused, not me.

Walmart goes out of business and that indeed does affect the unemployment rate. It does NOT affect the Labor Participation Rate. Those people thrown out of a job will be looking for other jobs.

LOL

You're a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

I didn't just just resort to personal attacks -- I also bitchslapped you with the reality that the labor force participation rate is not the unemployment rate.

spank-gif.278780

You must be so proud.

Walmart goes out of business and that indeed does affect the unemployment rate. It does NOT affect the Labor Participation Rate. Those people thrown out of a job will be looking for other jobs.

No amount of sniveling and whining is going to cover up your error.

You must be so proud.

No amount of sniveling and whining is going to cover up your error.

My error? Cute try!

You must be so proud.

LOL

You're a flaming nut. :cuckoo:

I didn't just just resort to personal attacks -- I also bitchslapped you with the reality that the labor force participation rate is not the unemployment rate.

spank-gif.278780

Where did I ever say the Labor Participation Rate is the same as the Unemployment Rate?

Lying serves you well, does it?

Cute meme! But Trump the sniveling kissass gave wall street a big ol' sloppy blow job. Trying to get off the blacklist, you know...

Where? When? How?

If you're going to whine about the reduction in the Capital Gains rate, that helped anyone with long term investments. You and I included.

Cute meme! But Trump the sniveling kissass gave wall street a big ol' sloppy blow job. Trying to get off the blacklist, you know...

Where? When? How?

If you're going to whine about the reduction in the Capital Gains rate, that helped anyone with long term investments. You and I included.
You cant think of anything else, eh? Nuttin'? Okay. Must not exist.

Forum List

Back