Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Well it appears that the crazies (who are way more abundant in the Democrat party) would be the party to reject..... It's simple right ?
From your perspective, sure.
My perspective ? And is this an agreement or a disagreement with my perspective ?
Disagreement.

When the crazy is coming out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I think it's time each tribe looked in the mirror, stop bitching, and clean their own house.

There. Three different metaphors in one sentence.

Well it appears that the crazies (who are way more abundant in the Democrat party) would be the party to reject..... It's simple right ?
My perspective ? And is this an agreement or a disagreement with my perspective ?
Disagreement.

When the crazy is coming out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I think it's time each tribe looked in the mirror, stop bitching, and clean their own house.

Never happen, so one tribe will always prevail, and it's up to the voter's which tribe has the most crazies in it. The Democrats aren't looking to good on the scale when considering all things crazy.

Disagreement.

Tribes...................lol

Count on Mac to refuse to see one side is pushing it more than the other by a landslide................Demanding we be tolerant when it's the Lunatic left that keeps showing up at the others events to start shit.

Imagine that..........Where are all the examples of the Conservative groups disrupting the dang left's rallies...........hmmmm...........where is it.

Where are the riot police when called out to control Conservatives causing the problems at Dem events.............hmmmm

Riddle me this ...............which side is pushing the envelope, at the other sides rallies.............hmmm.........and causing the police to show up every time.

Disagreement.

Count on Mac to refuse to see one side is pushing it more than the other by a landslide................Demanding we be tolerant when it's the Lunatic left that keeps showing up at the others events to start shit.

Imagine that..........Where are all the examples of the Conservative groups disrupting the dang left's rallies...........hmmmm...........where is it.

Where are the riot police when called out to control Conservatives causing the problems at Dem events.............hmmmm

Riddle me this ...............which side is pushing the envelope, at the other sides rallies.............hmmm.........and causing the police to show up every time.
Based on the specific wording of your question, the Left is worse.

Did you think you "had" me there?

One of the many shared behaviors of wingers on both ends is that you assume that everyone else is as hypocritical as you are.

Disagreement.

One of the many shared behaviors of wingers on both ends is that you assume that everyone else is as hypocritical as you are.
The left is worse yet you defend the left as equals to the conservatives ?? What gives with you on that premise ?

Disagreement.

The left is worse yet you defend the left as equals to the conservatives ?? What gives with you on that premise ?
Perhaps you didn't exactly read what I wrote.

I said that, based on the specific wording of the question, the Left is worse.

So I based my answer on the context of the question.

There are many other contexts and behaviors and tactics and issues out there. You do understand that, right?

Disagreement.

Worse by a landside...............Where are all the Conservative groups abuses that make them even comparable to the left's violence...............

Waiting............show us proof that we are the problem................We are on the defense ............Not offense.........The left keeps coming...............

At some point our behavior...........will get....................even..........

Show us OH WISE ONE............ALL THE EXAMPLES OF HOW BAD WE ARE..........Dem rallies where we are pushing it.

:boohoo:

Kbrrei3_d.jpg

Disagreement.

Worse by a landside...............Where are all the Conservative groups abuses that make them even comparable to the left's violence...............

Waiting............show us proof that we are the problem................We are on the defense ............Not offense.........The left keeps coming...............

Show us OH WISE ONE............ALL THE EXAMPLES OF HOW BAD WE ARE..........Dem rallies where we are pushing it.

No examples you would see, admit to, or understand.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

You and your tribe have all the answers, oh wise one.

Disagreement.

Baloney.......you know that we'd roast your butt with examples of violence from the left........

Like shooting fish in a barrel.......................You don't want to go down that road because you know your fraud butt will lose..........You know damned well who's pushing this..............Then try to label us a danged Tribe when we dare DEFEND OURSELVES.....

Hey you fraud..........up yours on that........clear it up for you.

Disagreement.

Baloney.......you know that we'd roast your butt with examples of violence from the left........

Like shooting fish in a barrel.......................You don't want to go down that road because you know your fraud butt will lose..........You know damned well who's pushing this..............Then try to label us a danged Tribe when we dare DEFEND OURSELVES.....

Great!

Great!
Where is that long list or how we are the problem.................hmmm....

Well..........................lol

Where is that long list or how we are the problem.................hmmm.... Well..........................lol
And there you go again.

Never have I said the Right is "the problem".

You just made that up. You lied. You lie. You're a liar.

This is why I don't bother with people like you.
You continue to say Tribes and both sides need to knock it off..............when the right side is always on the defense.....

You are quite clear trying to label the right wing just like the left.................Not even close........Now you are getting angry because I'm calling you out again.

Again I ask for the proof that we are the problem..............as so many times you say both sides are the problem..........show the proof...................

You know it's the far left pushing the envelope........and that we have the right to defend ourselves from their BS......which is what is going on.

Back on Topic......

Riddle me this...................The Dems want to Impeach Trump because he exposed Biden for using his office to make his son filthy rich and even traveled their on business on Air Force 2.............hmmmm.............

Calling out a criminal who openly bragged about using a billion dollar loan to force the firing of a prosecutor.........hmmmm

So they want to impeach because their CRIMINAL BIDEN got caught...........poor things.......sniff sniff

Disagreement.

There are many other contexts and behaviors and tactics and issues out there. You do understand that, right?
Talking about an overall not a breakdown of it all. Easy way to muddy the waters when needed right ??

Disagreement.

Talking about an overall not a breakdown of it all. Easy way to muddy the waters when needed right ??
Yes, I'm talking about overall too, not just the specific example provided in that question: Rallies.

I thought I made that clear. I thought that would be obvious. But it's clear to me that you and I exist in different realities.

That's where this country is now, and I don't know how a republic can function for long like this.

Have the Dems had the courage to call a vote on Impeachment.............

NOPE
LOLOL

What's your rush? The impeachment inquiry isn't over yet. It just started about 2 weeks ago. The one into Nixon started about 9 months before the House drafted articles of impeachment.

Forum List

Back