serious question on core Jewish belief

Just now I noticed the odd anagrammatic relationship between VILE | EVIL | LEVI | => Levi being the Babylonian Pharisee who brought the tribe of Judah under the Talmudic yoke, on whom Israel, joining humanity, turned its back--the direct religious ancestor of the BoLshEVIks.
Wasn't there also something about a VEIL being rent somewhere? And there is the whole LIVE blood sacrifice the Levites claimed the right to demand of everyone's first-born. LOL, am I getting carried away?
Have you ever looked at the list of their disproportionate contributions to mankind? Do you believe there is a logical reason for their accomplishments?

the spoken religion of antiquity is not a book and will not disappear with the hard cover the way the desert religions will when their last publication ceases to exist - a proof of authenticity.

My friend. The fallacies are not the written words of the Bible. The fallacies are the perverse ignorant superstitious interpretations of those words that began when christianity was usurped assimilated and perverted by rome in 325 ce. and the edible triune mangod was unleashed on the world. A false counterfeit substitute almighty, yet edible, pusillanimous Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

The real message and teaching of the person who was and is the real Jesus, a dedicated Jewish man, about how to obtain victory over evil and achieve everlasting life was buried under a mountain of blasphemy upon which the scarlet beast sits.

This message was not lost. It was hidden in figurative language that diverts and curses the real enemy. The message has never been corrupted by anyone. It exists as new and unadulterated as the first day it was spoken in a realm above the grasp of the damned. Thats proof of authenticity.
the spoken religion of antiquity is not a book and will not disappear with the hard cover the way the desert religions will when their last publication ceases to exist - a proof of authenticity.
My friend. The fallacies are not the written words of the Bible. The fallacies are the perverse ignorant superstitious interpretations of those words that began when christianity was usurped assimilated and perverted by rome in 325 ce. and the edible triune mangod was unleashed on the world. A false counterfeit substitute almighty, yet edible, pusillanimous Jesus that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.
simple question to ask - christian, what is the religion of christianity ... or any of the desert religions.

your error hob is reading the book - and not making the necessary changes to bring what you see to light.

the spoken religion of antiquity - as prescribed is six words long - the triumph of good vs evil - that's it. abandoned by the desert religions for their 10000 page, political documents.

and haven't you claimed the 1st century religious itinerant is a messiah - are you a crucifier as well, the desert religions, they are all the same.

aren't you a thumper - what exactly then was the event of the great flood ... about. at least - in your book. was it a mistake. oops.
You can Google world floods and you will find that a number of floods have occurred. Some of these floods occurred as the great ice sheet that covered the top 1/3 of our planet started melting. The norther ice sheet continues to melt today. This continuing event is now tagged to “climate change”.

At the time of Noah’s flood, the size of our planet was unknown and what they saw was all there was. A great flood in their region appeared to be the great flood.
:)-
aren't you a thumper - what exactly then was the event of the great flood ... about. at least - in your book. was it a mistake. oops.

You can Google world floods and you will find that a number of floods have occurred.

At the time of Noah’s flood, the size of our planet was unknown and what they saw was all there was. A great flood in their region appeared to be the great flood.
again, it is the desert religions that stereotype the flood event - those in contrast to noah in great no's were put to death - noah was a second chance given to humanity to right their ways. and sure they were drowned in a teacup. not one other being perished, fauna or flora ...

the same metaphysical event may have occurred in other cultures or its transmission to all beings for the same reason as made known in the middle east. it is the foundation for the religion of antiquity - known by all cultures whether expressed or not - for spiritual admission to the Everlasting.

Just now I noticed the odd anagrammatic relationship between VILE | EVIL | LEVI | => Levi being the Babylonian Pharisee who brought the tribe of Judah under the Talmudic yoke, on whom Israel, joining humanity, turned its back--the direct religious ancestor of the BoLshEVIks.
Wasn't there also something about a VEIL being rent somewhere? And there is the whole LIVE blood sacrifice the Levites claimed the right to demand of everyone's first-born. LOL, am I getting carried away?
Have you ever looked at the list of their disproportionate contributions to mankind? Do you believe there is a logical reason for their accomplishments?
Are you speaking of the Khazars? The Levites? The Pharisees? The Judeans? The Israelites?

If you are including them all, then you have to include ALL the contributions, good and bad. Are you willing to?

simple question to ask - christian, what is the religion of christianity ... or any of the desert religions.

The religion of Christianity is not a desert religion. It is a sham conjured by rome after their documents were usurped by superstitious europeans who knew nothing of Jewish thought, belief, and expression. It is basically the religion of Mithraism. Mithras was hewn from a rock, they were austere, worshipped in dark caves, they had seven sacraments, and a ritual partaking in the divine nature of mithras by eating ceremonial bread.

your error hob is reading the book - and not making the necessary changes to bring what you see to light.

No. You are wrong. The treasures of the kingdom of Heaven were buried and hidden in those words. You will never find it unless you read and think very deeply to find what was hidden within. You must look and look and keep on looking before you can find it.

the spoken religion of antiquity - as prescribed is six words long - the triumph of good vs evil - that's it. abandoned by the desert religions for their 10000 page, political documents.

Those six word mean nothing unless you first learn the difference between good and evil and then choose good confirmed by actions and without the revelation of that first century messiah, the only messiah there will ever be, written in code in the gospels you may come to think that good is evil and evil is good like ding and then what could be done for you?

Nothing. you will be lost.

Again Those 6 words mean nothing if you can't explain how to triumph over evil clearly enough for an 8 year old to understand it and do it.

Just saying six words is about as effective as a monkey in a jungle banging on a hollow stump of dead wood.

Last edited:

Are you speaking of the Khazars? The Levites? The Pharisees? The Judeans? The Israelites?

If you are including them all, then you have to include ALL the contributions, good and bad. Are you willing to?
Don't play coy. It's unbecoming.

I have been going in circles trying to envision “evil” as a human trait and I refused to accept the concept, until I learned this---

A government, the Israeli government using its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

That is “evil” in intent and purpose, through and through, to the core of the soul.

Seriously ? Going in circles? You couldn't envision evil as a human trait and refused to accept the concept before you learned that? I find that hard to believe. What planet have you been living on??

I don't know where you learned that from but to me it stinks like palestinian anti semitic internet propaganda to me.

You might as well hate 'the Jews' for causing the plague or drinking christian baby blood...

Can you envision falsely accusing and inciting violence against the innocent evil to the core without going in circles??

I have been going in circles trying to envision “evil” as a human trait and I refused to accept the concept, until I learned this---

A government, the Israeli government using its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

That is “evil” in intent and purpose, through and through, to the core of the soul.

Seriously ? Going in circles? You couldn't envision evil as a human trait and refused to accept the concept before you learned that? I find that hard to believe. What planet have you been living on??

I don't know where you learned that from but to me it stinks like palestinian anti semitic internet propaganda to me.

You might as well hate 'the Jews' for causing the plague or drinking christian baby blood...

Can you envision falsely accusing and inciting violence against the innocent evil to the core without going in circles??
Evil isn't extant.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

In full view of heaven and earth some people still have the audacity to teach children that God is edible and that they will live forever by doing the exact opposite of what divine law instructs by worshiping the work of human hands, a matzo that has no life and is not God.

Imagine that!

But only until the appointed time when all the works of wickedness will be destroyed forever.

Until then the enmity between good and evil continues, same as it ever was.

Last edited:

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

In full view of heaven and earth some people still have the audacity to teach children that God is edible and that they will live forever by doing the exact opposite of what divine law instructs by worshiping the work of human hands, a matzo that has no life and is not God.

Imagine that!

But only until the appointed time when all the works of wickedness will be destroyed forever.

Yeah, those Catholics are crazy for believing what Jesus said.

Do you even know what evil is not extant means?

The religion of Christianity is not a desert religion. It is a sham conjured by rome after their documents were usurped by superstitious europeans who knew nothing of Jewish thought, belief, and expression. It is basically the religion of Mithraism. Mithras was hewn from a rock, they were austere, worshipped in dark caves, they had seven sacraments, and a ritual partaking in the divine nature of mithras by eating ceremonial bread.

No. You are wrong. The treasures of the kingdom of Heaven were buried and hidden in those words. You will never find it unless you read and think very deeply to find what was hidden within. You must look and look and keep on looking before you can find it.

Those six word mean nothing unless you first learn the difference between good and evil and then choose good confirmed by actions and without the revelation of that first century messiah, the only messiah there will ever be, written in code in the gospels you may come to think that good is evil and evil is good like ding and then what could be done for you?

Nothing. you will be lost.

Again Those 6 words mean nothing if you can't explain how to triumph over evil clearly enough for an 8 year old to understand it and do it.

Just saying six words is about as effective as a monkey in a jungle banging on a hollow stump of dead wood.
simple question to ask - christian, what is the religion of christianity ...
you first learn the difference between good and evil and then choose good confirmed by actions and without the revelation of that first century messiah, the only messiah there will ever be, written in code in the gospels you may come to think that good is evil and evil is good like ding and then what could be done for you?
you did not answer the question - something about hidden in your book - as usual though you fail to respond to what that is.

as history attests, the desert religions, christianity have uninterrupted chronologies of persecution and victimization of the innocent from their beginnings to the present day - otherwise leniency on what wisdom is found in their books would be warranted that is not true of the parishioners though who's uninterrupted histories make a wasteland of all the scriptural "religions" whatever may be in them hidden or not - best the corruption just be abandoned.

only when accomplished would the spirit know for sure their triumph was worthy through judgement as the final step before admission - to the Everlasting.

Well, I assume that's your way of ducking the challenge.

Well, I assume that's your way of ducking the challenge.
Your challenge was your way of ducking reality. I accept your challenge but you must list their contributions first.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

whatever may have been said was not left as a first hand account by the main character attributed to the 1st century events. and what is recorder is mostly by people expressing their own madeup agenda using the fallen itinerant to give credence to their dubious and nefarious objectives. christianity.

did they, jesus ever publish in the roman gazette ... how about the nazareth 1st daily. or pop into existence a letter to the new york times ...

obviously not everyone does know what it means, coincidentally speaking of the 1st century events.

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. The Jewish people.
There are two (2) Jewish people. The good have found their true homeland in the USA and they like it and are rightfully called “Jews”.

The others are called Israelites. They have abandoned Gods teaching for self-serving greed and they will do anything to keep it; murder children, steal what isn’t theirs and then lie to themselves believing this will justify their ungodly ways.

The Israelites are doomed & we will witness their demise.

what is recorder is mostly by people expressing their own madeup agenda using the fallen itinerant to give credence to their dubious and nefarious objectives. christianity.
Clearly you are an Israelite stuck in a country that does not speak your language. All you have left is the spit.
Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?

Rabbi’s think that they can spit the Catholics away----
Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.
Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where

Google: “spitting on Christians”

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?

Oct 16, 2004 - Jerusalem's Christian community has demanded that Jewish leaders and the Israeli government take action against what they claim is growing harassment of their clergy by religious Jews.Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been ...

Spitting on Christians, who be the spitters? | Christian Forums
https://www.christianforums.com › ... › Social Justice Ministries

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Apr 7, 2010 - A very embarrassing and persistent problem has arisen in some of the sacred sites in Jerusalem where Christians and Jews cross each other's paths. Teenagers from a small sector of the city's many Ultra-Orthodox (“Haredi”) Ashkenazi Jewish communities have taken to spitting at clerics wearing prominent ...
Ynetnews Jewish Scene - ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'

ADL: Spitting at Christians a repulsive act
Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz ...

https://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1...
Jan 31, 2013 -
Christians Feel Growing Oppression in Israel - Open Doors USA
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take.../christians-feel-growing-oppression-in-israel/
Holy Spit: Why Do Ultra-Orthodox Jews Spit at Christians? | Religion ...
religiondispatches.org/holy-spit-why-do-ultra-orthodox-jews-spit-at-christians/
ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'. Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group'. Ynetnews|Published: 15.12.11 , 15:19. The Anti-Defamation League ...
Brazilian 'Fiddler' director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians | The ...

Brazilian ‘Fiddler’ director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians...
Apr 28, 2016 - RIO DE JANEIRO – An acclaimed Brazilian theater director who recently put on a successful production of “Fiddler on the Roof” compared a lawmaker who spit on a colleague to Orthodox Jews, whom he said routinely spit on Christians. Claudio Botelho made the remarks last week on Facebook, according ...
The oppression of Christians in Israel comes mostly from Ultra-Orthodox Jews; though a minority in the country, the religious group has a major influence. In February, several Israeli newspapers had reports on the growing oppression. The spitting is especially a problem for priests and pastors who stand out with their ...
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse' | World news | The ...
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'
BreezeWood is a spitter!!!!!!

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. The Jewish people.
There are two (2) Jewish people. The good have found their true homeland in the USA and they like it and are rightfully called “Jews”.

The others are called Israelites. They have abandoned Gods teaching for self-serving greed and they will do anything to keep it; murder children, steal what isn’t theirs and then lie to themselves believing this will justify their ungodly ways.

The Israelites are doomed & we will witness their demise.

I believe that if anyone reads more into the account - of whatever you want to call them - that it is the account of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God, than they are reading too much into those accounts.

what is recorder is mostly by people expressing their own madeup agenda using the fallen itinerant to give credence to their dubious and nefarious objectives. christianity.
Clearly you are an Israelite stuck in a country that does not speak your language. All you have left is the spit.
Something never reported in the US press & here I ask why?

Rabbi’s think that they can spit the Catholics away----
Rabbi David Rosen is a talented and respected rabbi, originally from the UK.
Since in some circles it seems to be more encouraged to spit on Christian clergymen than build bridges (this week's events in the Old City), Rabbi Rosen is unpopular with Eskin and his ilk.

It has been Jerusalem's dirty little secret for decades: Orthodox yeshiva students and other Jewish residents vandalizing churches and spitting on Christian clergyman as they walk along the narrow, ancient stone streets of the Old City.

Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been acts of vandalism against statues of the Virgin Mary.

You cannot find one incident where Muslims spit on Christians but you can find countless incidents where

Google: “spitting on Christians”

Orthodox Jews spit on Christians. Has the American press ever covered the above-?

NO; the question is; why not?

Oct 16, 2004 - Jerusalem's Christian community has demanded that Jewish leaders and the Israeli government take action against what they claim is growing harassment of their clergy by religious Jews.Christians say ultra-Orthodox Jewish students spit at them or at the ground when they pass. There have also been ...

Spitting on Christians, who be the spitters? | Christian Forums
https://www.christianforums.com › ... › Social Justice Ministries

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Apr 7, 2010 - A very embarrassing and persistent problem has arisen in some of the sacred sites in Jerusalem where Christians and Jews cross each other's paths. Teenagers from a small sector of the city's many Ultra-Orthodox (“Haredi”) Ashkenazi Jewish communities have taken to spitting at clerics wearing prominent ...
Ynetnews Jewish Scene - ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'

ADL: Spitting at Christians a repulsive act
Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz ...

https://www.haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1...
Jan 31, 2013 -
Christians Feel Growing Oppression in Israel - Open Doors USA
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/take.../christians-feel-growing-oppression-in-israel/
Holy Spit: Why Do Ultra-Orthodox Jews Spit at Christians? | Religion ...
religiondispatches.org/holy-spit-why-do-ultra-orthodox-jews-spit-at-christians/
ADL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'. Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group'. Ynetnews|Published: 15.12.11 , 15:19. The Anti-Defamation League ...
Brazilian 'Fiddler' director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians | The ...

Brazilian ‘Fiddler’ director: Orthodox Jews spit on Christians...
Apr 28, 2016 - RIO DE JANEIRO – An acclaimed Brazilian theater director who recently put on a successful production of “Fiddler on the Roof” compared a lawmaker who spit on a colleague to Orthodox Jews, whom he said routinely spit on Christians. Claudio Botelho made the remarks last week on Facebook, according ...
The oppression of Christians in Israel comes mostly from Ultra-Orthodox Jews; though a minority in the country, the religious group has a major influence. In February, several Israeli newspapers had reports on the growing oppression. The spitting is especially a problem for priests and pastors who stand out with their ...
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse' | World news | The ...
Ultra-orthodox Jews 'must stop religious abuse'
BreezeWood is a spitter!!!!!!
Clearly you are an Israelite
no - all three desert religions are the same.
you sound drenched by your post - wonder why.

Forum List

Back