serious question on core Jewish belief

24,000 written manuscripts.
sure - and also as you would agree complex for in your post you still rely on interpretation than direct communication ...

The codified instruction, if understood and applied correctly, prepares the human mind for direct communication with otherworldly beings from another sphere of higher intelligences.

and still reading that book. forgeries and fallacies not hidden meanings you have interpreted - it is your understandings in conflict w/ that book - just admit it. the book has no spirit. it was written by crucifiers. brown shirts. people living in texas.

The gospels were written by dedicated Jewish men hundreds of years before the Romans usurped them to their own destruction. The divine revelation was deliberately hidden from them, way above their superstitious grasp.

"The kingdom of heaven is like buried treasure lying hidden in a field (of words). The man who found it, (Jesus H.Christ) buried it again."

If you do not look and look and keep on looking for what was buried and hidden by the Son of God, you will never find it.
The gospels were written by dedicated Jewish men ...
nothing religious is jewish -

no one knows of importance what was written - only generalities that would repeat themselves verbally is what is known from that time and is in itself useless if not accomplished individually to rediscover and implement before the physical being disappears - for the accomplished spirit's admission to the Everlasting is possible.

christian bible is something else - deliberate forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

Hey, @hobelim turn on your darklight.

I don't have a darklight. You do. It's always on...And as I have told you many times...

There is no darkness greater than in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

You say that darkness doesn't exist, but it's all that you are and it's all that you have....

A mind without light is a mind without life.

Death is the absence of life. Does death exist as a reality?

Do you exist?

nothing religious is jewish -

no one knows of importance what was written - only generalities that would repeat themselves verbally is what is known from that time and is in itself useless if not accomplished individually to rediscover and implement before the physical being disappears - for the accomplished spirit's admission to the Everlasting is possible.

If no one knew the importance of what was written no one would have exposed themselves to death and suffering to preserved those writings..

But you are right. If a person does not come to life while they have a body, what chance do they have to enter the everlasting when they are biologically dead?

No one can repent from the grave, both literally and figuratively.

At its root, it refers to the core Jewish belief that the Creator of the Universe also has a special and unique relationship with His chosen people."
According to scripture and Jewish tradition, God wished to have a people who placed themselves apart from others to live by a more austere code than other nations. The rest of us could live by a more relaxed code of our own choosing. God wasn't abandoning either group.
Why would any universal God demand what is, frankly, xenophobia from just one tribe (and the enslavement or genocide of all the others?) It is the opposite of a universal God. It is a tribal god and a particularly blood-thirsty one.
You are mistaking the actions of "God's chosen people" for God.

For example, God had to utterly destroy his own people on several occasions due to their wickedness.

Christ even said that the blood of the prophets were on the heads, including himself, of those Hebrews that murdered and oppressed them.

As a result, you get conflicting messages from what God actually thinks and does.

I don't have a darklight. You do. It's always on...And as I have told you many times...

There is no darkness greater than in the mind of the person whose only light in life is a lie.

You say that darkness doesn't exist, but it's all that you are and it's all that you have....

Do you exist?
Clearly you have never thought through this. Darkness, cold and evil do not exist. They are the absence of light, heat and good.

It seems like you want to change the discussion to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Do you exist?
Clearly you have never thought through this. Darkness, cold and evil do not exist. They are the absence of light, heat and good.

It seems like you want to change the discussion to avoid admitting that you were wrong.

Ahem.... sounds like pure projection to me....

You changed the subject from what you do at mass to irrelevant blather about heat and cold.

Lets keep it simple.

Is it right or wrong to get down on your knees and worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life?

Right or wrong?

Do you exist?

You changed the subject from what you do at mass to irrelevant blather about heat and cold.

Lets keep it simple.

Is it right or wrong to get down on your knees and worship and eat a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life?

Right or wrong?
Read the thread chain, dummy. You said you believed evil is extant. You said you believed that cold and darkness exist. They don't.

Quit trying to change the subject and just admit you were wrong.

Do you exist?

Lets keep it simple.

Right or wrong?
Read the thread chain, dummy. You said you believed evil is extant. You said you believed that cold and darkness exist. They don't.

Evil is extant, still in existence., not yet destroyed. In the absence of good, evil thrives. Read a newspaper. Is derision, violence, mind control, false religion, corruption, human trafficking, false imprisonment, torture, theft, greed, persecuting the innocent, racism, anti semitism, lying in the name of God, misleading children, celebrating evil by desecrating the teachings of Christ and defying the law of God not actually happening in reality?

Evil is as real as the shit in your diapers.

If evil was not extant not you would not be perpetuating it. Why did Jesus teach people to pray to be delivered from evil if evil did not exist? Dummy.

Now you tell me.

Is the worship of a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, right or wrong, good or evil?

Is mocking this vile and degrading practice right or wrong, good or evil?

If either of those things are evil to you then evil is extant, even in your addled mind.

Last edited:
christian bible is something else - deliberate forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page.
I was going to commend you for your post, until I read the last sentence. Clearly you are a Jew, no, not a Jew, an Israelitie lost in the forest with wolves howling in the distance, getting closer, closer.,,.,,, they have found your sent and their pups will feast on your flesh while you are still alive.,,,,,,.,,but not for long.
btw: you will not be missed
:)-

Do you exist?

Lets keep it simple.

Right or wrong?

Evil is extant, still in existence., not yet destroyed. In the absence of good, evil thrives. Read a newspaper. Is derision, violence, mind control, false religion, corruption, human trafficking, false imprisonment, persecuting the innocent, racism, anti semitism, lying in the name of God, misleading children, celebrating evil by desecrating the teachings of Christ and defying the law of God not happening in reality?

If evil was not extant not you would not be perpetuating it. Why did Jesus teach to pray to be delivered from evil if evil did not exist? Dummy.

Now you tell me.

Is the worship of a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, right or wrong, good or evil?

If either of those things are evil to you then evil is extant, even in your addled mind.
Evil is the absence of good, dummy. Just as cold is the absence of heat and darkness is the absence of light. God didn't create evil. Everything God created is good. Existence is good. You don't possess the intellectual capacity for this discussion.

Do you exist?

Lets keep it simple.

Right or wrong?

Evil is extant, still in existence., not yet destroyed. In the absence of good, evil thrives. Read a newspaper. Is derision, violence, mind control, false religion, corruption, human trafficking, false imprisonment, persecuting the innocent, racism, anti semitism, lying in the name of God, misleading children, celebrating evil by desecrating the teachings of Christ and defying the law of God not happening in reality?

If evil was not extant not you would not be perpetuating it. Why did Jesus teach to pray to be delivered from evil if evil did not exist? Dummy.

Now you tell me.

Evil is the absence of good, dummy. Just as cold is the absence of heat and darkness is the absence of light. God didn't create evil. Everything God created is good. Existence is good. You don't possess the intellectual capacity for this discussion.

In the absence of good evil thrives as the reality, your reality.

It may be hell but it exists.

If hell didn't exist you wouldn't be in it.

Last edited:

Do you exist?

Lets keep it simple.

Right or wrong?

Now you tell me.

Maimonides responds to your intellectual hackery....

It must be admitted as a fact that it cannot be said of God that He directly creates evil, or He has the direct intention to produce evil; this is impossible His works are all perfectly good. He only produces existence, and all existence is good. God is perfect goodness, and that all that comes from Him is absolutely good. Consequently the true work of God is all good, since it is existence. ALL the great evils which men cause to each other because of certain intentions, desires, opinions, or religious principles, are likewise due to non-existence, because they originate in ignorance, which is absence of wisdom. The numerous evils to which individual persons are exposed are due to the defects existing in the persons themselves. We suffer from the evils which we, by our own free will, inflict on ourselves and ascribe them to God, who is far from being connected with them. Man himself is the author of this class of evils. The error of the ignorant goes so far as to say that God's power is insufficient, because He has given to this Universe the properties which they imagine cause these great evils.

Do you exist?

Lets keep it simple.

Right or wrong?

Now you tell me.

I get that you believe your life is a living hell but hell doesn't exist.

The numerous evils to which individual persons are exposed are due to the defects existing in the persons themselves. We suffer from the evils which we, by our own free will, inflict on ourselves and ascribe them to God, who is far from being connected with them. Man himself is the author of this class of evils.

The fact that God does not cause evil doesn't detract from the fact that evil exists, even if it is from lack of wisdom or self chosen as it is with you.

And you neglected to mention the other classes of evil described in great detail in the same treatise.

Such as the evils consequent to existing in the material universe, as it is and has always been, which you profess to believe was created by God.

So there's a contradiction. If God created the material universe then he also created the evils associated with life in the material world.

Last edited:
The numerous evils to which individual persons are exposed are due to the defects existing in the persons themselves. We suffer from the evils which we, by our own free will, inflict on ourselves and ascribe them to God, who is far from being connected with them. Man himself is the author of this class of evils.

The fact that God does not cause evil doesn't detract from the fact that evil exists, even if it is from lack of wisdom or self chosen as it is with you.

And you neglected to mention the other classes of evil described in great detail in the same treatise.

Such as the evils consequent to existing in the material universe which you profess to believe was created by God.

So there's a contradiction. If God created the material universe then he also created the evils associated with life in the material world.
If you believe evil exists then you believe God created it. God created everything.

evil is the absence of good, dummy.

I was once in hell like you but now and for decades I always do exactly as God instructs and consequently dwell in the sanctuary of God now and forever..

Life has never been more of a paradise for me than it is now.

You, on the other hand are already in hell. it exists alright..

I see you flailing about in the flames and smell your burning flesh every time you post.

I was once in hell like you but now and for decades I always do exactly as God instructs and consequently dwell in the sanctuary of God now and forever..

Life has never been more of a paradise for me than it is now.

You, on the other hand are already in hell. it exists alright..

I see you flailing about in the flames and smell your burning flesh every time you post.
There is no hell, dummy.

Such as the evils consequent to existing in the material universe which you profess to believe was created by God.

If you believe evil exists then you believe God created it. God created everything.

The absence of good is not nothing. It is evil which is something.

And it is you who claims that God created everything. Are illnesses, disease, broken bones, starvation, birth defects, death and dying not evils that people endure through no fault of their own, but because they live in a universe created by God, as you profess to believe, a universe that would not exist unless it was not perfect?
'
Are illnesses, disease, broken bones, starvation, death etc., good?

There is no hell? Bullshit.

You profess to believe in a past that never happened, have absolutely no clue about what is actually taking place. you call good evil and evil good while awaiting a future that will never come in a reality that contradicts your absurd faith every day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out.

Yup, thats hell and you are in it. of your own free will.

Last edited:

And it is you who claims that God created everything. Are illnesses, disease, broken bones, starvation, death and dying not evils that people endure through no fault of their own, but because they live in a universe created by God as you profess to believe??
'
The absence of good is not extant. It is a negation.

And it is you who claims that God created everything. Are illnesses, disease, broken bones, starvation, birth defects, death and dying not evils that people endure through no fault of their own, but because they live in a universe created by God, as you profess to believe, a universe that would not exist unless it was not perfect?
'

There is no hell? Bullshit.

You profess to believe in a past that never happened, have absolutely no clue about what is actually taking place. you call good evil and evil good while awaiting a future that will never come in a reality that contradicts your absurd faith every day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out.

Yup, thats hell and you are in it. of your own free will.
There is no heaven or hell. There is only either being eternally united or eternally separated from God.

Forum List

Back