serious question on core Jewish belief

I have been going in circles trying to envision “evil” as a human trait and I refused to accept the concept, until I learned this---

A government, the Israeli government using its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

That is “evil” in intent and purpose, through and through, to the core of the soul.
:)-

Seriously ? Going in circles? You couldn't envision evil as a human trait and refused to accept the concept before you learned that? I find that hard to believe. What planet have you been living on??

I don't know where you learned that from but to me it stinks like palestinian anti semitic internet propaganda to me.

You might as well hate 'the Jews' for causing the plague or drinking christian baby blood...

Can you envision falsely accusing and inciting violence against the innocent evil to the core without going in circles??
Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

In full view of heaven and earth some people still have the audacity to teach children that God is edible and that they will live forever by doing the exact opposite of what divine law instructs by worshiping the work of human hands, a matzo that has no life and is not God.

Imagine that!

But only until the appointed time when all the works of wickedness will be destroyed forever.

Until then the enmity between good and evil continues, same as it ever was.
Yeah, those Catholics are crazy for believing what Jesus said.

Do you even know what evil is not extant means?

whatever may have been said was not left as a first hand account by the main character attributed to the 1st century events. and what is recorder is mostly by people expressing their own madeup agenda using the fallen itinerant to give credence to their dubious and nefarious objectives. christianity.

did they, jesus ever publish in the roman gazette ... how about the nazareth 1st daily. or pop into existence a letter to the new york times ...

obviously not everyone does know what it means, coincidentally speaking of the 1st century events.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise.

I have been going in circles trying to envision “evil” as a human trait and I refused to accept the concept, until I learned this---

A government, the Israeli government using its IDF sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children.

That is “evil” in intent and purpose, through and through, to the core of the soul.

Seriously ? Going in circles? You couldn't envision evil as a human trait and refused to accept the concept before you learned that? I find that hard to believe. What planet have you been living on??

I don't know where you learned that from but to me it stinks like palestinian anti semitic internet propaganda to me.

You might as well hate 'the Jews' for causing the plague or drinking christian baby blood...

Can you envision falsely accusing and inciting violence against the innocent evil to the core without going in circles??
Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

In full view of heaven and earth some people still have the audacity to teach children that God is edible and that they will live forever by doing the exact opposite of what divine law instructs by worshiping the work of human hands, a matzo that has no life and is not God.

Imagine that!

But only until the appointed time when all the works of wickedness will be destroyed forever.

whatever may have been said was not left as a first hand account by the main character attributed to the 1st century events. and what is recorder is mostly by people expressing their own madeup agenda using the fallen itinerant to give credence to their dubious and nefarious objectives. christianity.

did they, jesus ever publish in the roman gazette ... how about the nazareth 1st daily. or pop into existence a letter to the new york times ...

obviously not everyone does know what it means, coincidentally speaking of the 1st century events.
written by the crucifiers and other such brown shirt political hacks - bing.
really, nazareth was the center of world cultural for the creator of the universe to "die for their sins" chosen after being born and living for 36 years ... were they ever seen floating in the sky after "walking" on water - howabout hovering over - you guessed - rome. are there any - images - in their likeness from the time, even a mug shot from the jail - the creator of the universe.

surly the religious itinerant deserves the acclaim justly deserved for their death - the correct reasons that truly led to their crucifixion.

Last edited:

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

really, nazareth was the center of world cultural for the creator of the universe to "die for their sins" chosen after being born and living for 36 years ... were they ever seen floating in the sky after "walking" on water - howabout hovering over - you guessed - rome. are there any - images - in their likeness from the time, even a mug shot from the jail - the creator of the universe.

surly the religious itinerant deserves the acclaim justly deserved for their death - the correct reasons that truly led to their crucifixion.
Nope. 24,000 written documents. Which is 24,000 more written documents than you have to support your delusion.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

Nope. 24,000 written documents. Which is 24,000 more written documents than you have to support your delusion.
whatever may have been said was not left as a first hand account by the main character attributed to the 1st century events.
I believe this was already covered - brown shirt.

not a delusion ... the prescribed, religion of antiquity - is spoken - not written and is immortal unlike your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies that someday will be forever and long since - forgotten - when and if the correct conclusion is accomplished by humanity upon judgement day.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

whatever may have been said was not left as a first hand account by the main character attributed to the 1st century events.

not a delusion ... the prescribed, religion of antiquity - is spoken - not written and is immortal unlike your 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies that someday will be forever and long since - forgotten - when and if the correct conclusion is accomplished by humanity upon judgement day.
Of course it's a delusion. You think there was a conspiracy.

Again... 24,000 written documents say otherwise. Which is 24,000 more written documents than you have to support your delusion.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

Again... 24,000 written documents say otherwise. Which is 24,000 more written documents than you have to support your delusion.
the religion of antiquity is within the written covers of all three desert religions - that have abandoned what was prescribed for their admission to the Everlasting.

You think there was a conspiracy.
really -
1626116657645.png

they nailed themself to the cross ... and wrote a book 3 centuries latter on how to be the religion of the roman empire.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

the religion of antiquity is within the written covers of all three desert religions - that have abandoned what was prescribed for their admission to the Everlasting.

You think there was a conspiracy.
really -
View attachment 511874
they nailed themself to the cross ... and wrote a book 3 centuries latter on how to be the religion of the roman empire.
24,000 written manuscripts say otherwise. :)

you did not answer the question - something about hidden in your book - as usual though you fail to respond to what that is.

Its very simple. In the vernacular of every people nation and language people have compared other people to plants, animals, insects etc., to either praise or insult ever since people could talk.

That being said, kosher law is not about the flesh of animals, whether clean or unclean. The hidden subject of flesh is teaching, whether clean or unclean, the described animals representative of specific human archetypes.

Knowing this solves many mysteries such as talking serpents and donkeys, the dead coming to life, paralytics being healed with a word, the blind seeing, the deaf hearing, the ascension of mankind, the command of Jesus to "eat my flesh" etc.

The hidden instruction has nothing whatsoever to do with food.

The instruction is to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by distinguishing between clean and unclean teaching. Unclean teaching can defile and contaminate your mind, your perception of everything, and consequently how you see, think, feel about and respond to everything in life.

Failing to do so can result in the loss of your own sanity, seen as a curse or 'the death' by the unknown authors.

Once you have cleansed your mind from every cause for stumbling in thought and action according to that instruction God himself will come to you and make everything known to you.

Do it. Its easy.

If that teaching from God was not buried and hidden in the written word that wisdom would have been lost to time and the world of mankind would remain in chaos, without shape or form and void, until the end of time..

Last edited:

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

lol.... I put a . instead of a ? after No kidding? I apologize.

The rest of the post should have alerted you to the fact that your professed religious beliefs and vile and degrading practices are proof that evil is extant, still in existence.

"Evil is not extant", says the person who has allowed Satan to enter his mind to deliberately perpetuate evil. lol...

unfuckinbelievable.

Last edited:

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

The rest of the post should have alerted you to the fact that your professed religious beliefs and vile and degrading practices are proof that evil is extant, still in existence.

"Evil is not extant", says the person who has allowed Satan to enter his mind to deliberately perpetuate evil. lol...

unfuckinbelievable.
Evil, like cold or darkness, only exist as the absence of something else. Light is extant. Heat is extant. And good is extant. Cold, darkness and evil are not extant.

What you intend for "evil" God has used for good.

you did not answer the question - something about hidden in your book - as usual though you fail to respond to what that is.

Its very simple. In the vernacular of every people nation and language people have compared other people to plants, animals, insects etc., to either praise or insult ever since people could talk.

That being said, kosher law is not about the flesh of animals, whether clean or unclean. The hidden subject of flesh is teaching, whether clean or unclean, the described animals representative of specific human archetypes.

Knowing this solves many mysteries such as talking serpents and donkeys, the dead coming to life, paralytics being healed with a word, the blind seeing, the deaf hearing, the ascension of mankind, the command of Jesus to "eat my flesh" etc.

The hidden instruction has nothing whatsoever to do with food.

The instruction is to stand guard over the purity of your own mind by distinguishing between clean and unclean teaching. Unclean teaching can defile and contaminate your mind, your perception of everything, and consequently how you see, think, feel about and respond to everything in life.

Failing to do so can result in the loss of your own sanity, seen as a curse or 'the death' by the unknown authors.

Once you have cleansed your mind from every cause for stumbling in thought and action according to that instruction God himself will come to you and make everything known to you.

Do it. Its easy.

If that teaching from God was not buried and hidden in the written word that wisdom would have been lost to time and the world of mankind would remain in chaos, without shape or form and void, until the end of time..
Its very simple.
sure - and also as you would agree complex for in your post you still rely on interpretation than direct communication ...
Once you have cleansed your mind from every cause for stumbling in thought and action according to that instruction God himself (themself) will come to you and make everything known to you.
no, not so fast - when prescribed, the religion of antiquity - also they said they would not intervene, again ... your talking to yourself - hob.

and still reading that book. forgeries and fallacies not hidden meanings you have interpreted - it is your understandings in conflict w/ that book - just admit it. the book has no spirit. it was written by crucifiers. brown shirts. people living in texas.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

unfuckinbelievable.
Evil, like cold or darkness, only exist as the absence of something else. Light is extant. Heat is extant. And good is extant. Cold, darkness and evil are not extant.

Evil is nothing at all like darkness or cold which btw are all in existence.

Evil is still in existence, especially within your defiled and contaminated mind. If it wasn't you wouldn't be seeking spiritual life from the lifeless work of human hands and teaching others do do the same which is pure evil, a desecration of the teachings of Jesus, (the Actual Body of Christ), and a deliberate demonstration of pure hatred for God.

Evil isn't extant.

No kidding.

Imagine that!

unfuckinbelievable.

Evil is nothing at all like darkness or cold which btw are all in existence.

Evil is still in existence, especially within your defiled and contaminated mind. If it wasn't you wouldn't be seeking spiritual life from the lifeless work of human hands and teaching others do do the same which is pure evil, a desecration of the teachings of Jesus, and a deliberate demonstration of pure hatred for God.
A coin has two sides but it is still one coin, dummy.

Preach on!!!!

sure - and also as you would agree complex for in your post you still rely on interpretation than direct communication ...

The codified instruction, if understood and applied correctly, prepares the human mind for direct communication with otherworldly beings from another sphere of higher intelligences.

and still reading that book. forgeries and fallacies not hidden meanings you have interpreted - it is your understandings in conflict w/ that book - just admit it. the book has no spirit. it was written by crucifiers. brown shirts. people living in texas.

The gospels were written by dedicated Jewish men hundreds of years before the Romans usurped them to their own destruction. The divine revelation was deliberately hidden from them, way above their superstitious grasp.

"The kingdom of heaven is like buried treasure lying hidden in a field (of words). The man who found it, (Jesus H.Christ) buried it again."

If you do not look and look and keep on looking for what was buried and hidden by the Son of God, you will never find it.

Last edited:

The codified instruction prepares the human mind for direct communication with otherworldly beings from another sphere of higher intelligences.

The gospels were written hundreds of years before the Romans usurped them to their own destruction because the divine revelation was hidden from them, way above their grasp.

"The kingdom of heaven is like buried treasure hidden in a field (of words). The man who found it, (Jesus H.Christ) buried it again."

If you do not look and look and keep on looking for what was buried and hidden by the Son of God, you will never find it.
But then again you think cold and darkness exist so there's that.

24,000 written manuscripts.

The codified instruction, if understood and applied correctly, prepares the human mind for direct communication with otherworldly beings from another sphere of higher intelligences.

The gospels were written by dedicated Jewish men hundreds of years before the Romans usurped them to their own destruction. The divine revelation was deliberately hidden from them, way above their superstitious grasp.

"The kingdom of heaven is like buried treasure lying hidden in a field (of words). The man who found it, (Jesus H.Christ) buried it again."

The gospels were written by dedicated Jewish men ...
nothing religious is jewish -

no one knows of importance what was written - only generalities that would repeat themselves verbally is what is known from that time and is in itself useless if not accomplished individually to rediscover and implement before the physical being disappears - for the accomplished spirit's admission to the Everlasting is possible.

christian bible is something else - deliberate forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page.

Forum List

Back