Have you been hearing about Porch Piracy of late? If not, but it is happening near you, i have a great idea on stopping it.

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?

It appears to be your call for vigilante justice in America.

Is it time?

I would suggest allowing only police executions on the streets as a trial run.

Nazi Germany got away with it but surely you're not suggesting that America is ready yet?
If YOUR government is going to fail the people, which it totally has, (you know never let a crisis go to waste) then it is time for the homeowners to step up and be the law. You sure do support the Nazi's who are allowing the thugs to go around and steal and murder innocent people. Are you a Nazi?

Those people who "Trespassed on Capitol Hill" were given a capital offense and are still in jail, while a woman was shot. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth, come and steal from my property, i will feel threatened and can use force to repel you.
'
By the way, birdshot doesnt kill, it just leaves a lot of welts all over your body, so you would think better of stealing, next time around....

At point blank range birdshot removes body parts. So yeah, it will kill.

Believe me, I have. I just find it amusing that people, like you, allow the lowest common denominator of person to rule your life. Because of that, YOUR quality of life is dropping ever lower.
Not a Boomer. I have to work and can't sit with my shotgun all day waiting to ambush package thieves. :salute:
If I am home I get an instant notification and get the item.

Those people who "Trespassed on Capitol Hill" were given a capital offense and are still in jail, while a woman was shot. Eye for an Eye, Tooth for a Tooth, come and steal from my property, i will feel threatened and can use force to repel you.
'
By the way, birdshot doesnt kill, it just leaves a lot of welts all over your body, so you would think better of stealing, next time around....

Whether birdshot kills depends on distance & barrel length.

At point blank range birdshot removes body parts. So yeah, it will kill.
Anyone stupid enough to be on my porch trying to steal something that doesnt belong to them, can suffer the consequences...Dont do the crime, you wont end up like slime.

Whether birdshot kills depends on distance & barrel length.
I am probably getting this one, since Joe Biden told me to buy a shotgun...and i love that it takes 3inch shells.

I am probably getting this one, since Joe Biden told me to buy a shotgun...and i love that it takes 3inch shells.

You're going to buy a foreign made firearm?
shame.gif

The Worst States For Porch Pirates 2023 In Joe Biden's America, many thugs "feel" that they can do whatever they want, and get away with it, since our Justice System is allowing crime to run rampant.

So here is my idea.
1. Find an Amazon or Walmart box.
2. Fill it with heavy bricks, so it is hard to lift.
3. Wait till the porch pirate tries very hard to take the box.
4. Open the door and do what Joe Biden said "Shoot your shotgun, full of birdshot, into the pirate, of course while you video the whole event.

Soon porch piracy will only be in Democrat Run cities and states where they dont allow their citizens to be armed.

I oppose lethal force against somebody stealing a package but otherwise not threatening anybody. But a few well aimed pellets from a small caliber air gun might be appropriate. If the person is breaking into your home, then lethal force should be legal and unquestioned.

Also helpful are motion activated bright lights, loud alarms, and notice to the thief that he is being photographed.

Widely advertised information that homeowners are allowed to take whatever reasonable means are necessary to deal with thieves or intruders would greatly reduce all kinds of residential crime.

Question on this topic.

What if the porch pirate is armed, and he shoots back?
You do realize that if a box is really heavy and he is trying to lift it, he is going to need two hands. Go back to the beginning where i mentioned a lot of bricks to make the box heavy. You come out ready for bear, he has to drop the box and draw. Unless he is Wild Bill Hickock, i doubt he will be faster than a shotgun already to shoot.

I oppose lethal force against somebody stealing a package but otherwise not threatening anybody. But a few well aimed pellets from a small caliber air gun might be appropriate.

Also helpful are motion activated bright lights, loud alarms, and notice to the thief that he is being photographed.
I am old school, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. The Demofascists murdered a woman who just happened to be in the Capitol on Jan 6th, and many here condone that action, yet they think that someone not only trespassing on your property but stealing your package is okay, yeah, i am done with the Marxists.....

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

I am old school, eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. The Demofascists murdered a woman who just happened to be in the Capitol on Jan 6th, and many here condone that action, yet they think that someone not only trespassing on your property but stealing your package is okay, yeah, i am done with the Marxists.....

View attachment 861928
I just can't personally justify killing somebody stealing a package off a porch. But stopping him via non lethal means should always be legal.

Somebody threatening me with lethal force is different. The thief pulls a gun or other deadly weapon to threaten me in my place of business or on my porch or anywhere else, or if I don't know his intent when he is breaking into my car or private property, yeah, I shoot and if the shot kills him, so be it.

I just can't personally justify killing somebody stealing a package off a porch. But stopping him via non lethal means should always be legal.

Somebody threatening me with lethal force is different. The thief pulls a gun or other deadly weapon to threaten me in my place of business or on my porch or anywhere else, or if I don't know his intent when he is breaking into my car or private property, yeah, I shoot and if the shot kills him, so be it.
Which is why America is down the shitter in certain areas of the country. Let them steal, does that stop more theft? Nope, just get worse to the point that now kids are stealing cars and adults are letting them. When is the insanity going to end? When the shooting starts...

Vernard Toney Jr. — fatally shot by a man police said was his intended carjacking victim — is also the second teenager killed in a five-day span in carjacking incidents. A 15-year-old girl arrested Thursday was involved in a carjacking that ended in a crash, killing another teenage girl. Both Vernard and the 15-year-old had records of arrests for earlier carjackings.

Those Utes will never carjack again...It is a good day when that happens...

I like your plan to blast someone bending over like that. A jury won't convict you at all.

Forum List

Back