September Jobs Report

Yes. Biden.

Barry would have as well if faced with the pandemic Trump was. You really look like an idiot trying to blame Trump for the shutdown of the economy due to the China flu.
You are saying trump did 'everything right' in his response to the pandemic.
Regardless of China or not. You want to ONLY blame China.

Who the fuck is Barry?

Who the fuck is Barry?
No. Never said Trump did everything right.

So Biden's mandates that govt employees get vaccinated is forcing people to take the vaccine?????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
It's no diferent then school districts forcing students to get vavccinated against disease, stupid.

It's jerkoffs like you who are causing this pandemic to go on & on & on. If it was up to me you assholes who won't get the shot would be denied insurance coverage when you get infected.

Are you saying Dementia did?

Why blame China after all of 2020 where you and your ilk blamed Trump. Let's blame Dementia the same way you did.

It's no diferent then school districts forcing students to get vavccinated against disease, stupid.

It's jerkoffs like you who are causing this pandemic to go on & on & on. If it was up to me you assholes who won't get the shot would be denied insurance coverage when you get infected.
So you lied when you claimed Biden isn't forcing anyone to get vaccinated.

Got it.

One who doesn't demand blind obedience. Pretty damn good.
Trump doesn't demand blind obedience but just ordered Meadows & the rest of that mob to ignore supeonas.

Just who the fuck is Trump to order anyone to do anything, other then the fact that he's a malignant criminal psychopath?

So you lied when you claimed Biden isn't forcing anyone to get vaccinated.

Got it.
You want to split hairs with me that's fine. Let's see how good that does you when you end up under a ventilator. Have fun with that.

You want to split hairs with me that's fine. Let's see how good that does you when you end up under a ventilator. Have fun with that.
Not splitting hairs. Calling you out on your blatant lie.

Are you saying Dementia did?

Why blame China after all of 2020 where you and your ilk blamed Trump. Let's blame Dementia the same way you did.
C'mon Ray.
I am not a Biden Fan. I'm also a trump hater. He is a POS. Con Man.
I did vote for Biden, strictly because POS trump needed to go away, and I will vote (D) over trump.
Bring a (R) candidate better than POS trump.
Yes Ray, I hate the POS named trump, he has ZERO qualities that I value. "grab 'em by the pussy' yes, that guy.
Trump is a con man. Always has been, still conning you today.

I WILL vote (D), I certainly hope they can find a better choice/candidate than Biden.

Educate yourself about what you're talking about Nostra instead of reading this stupid board.

Delta variant and worker shortage keep a lid on job growth

""""
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. employers added just 194,000 jobs in September, a second straight tepid gain and evidence that the pandemic has kept its grip on the economy, with many companies struggling to fill millions of open jobs.

Friday’s report from the Labor Department also showed that the unemployment rate sank last month from 5.2% to 4.8%. The rate fell in part because more people found jobs but also because about 180,000 fewer people looked for work in September, which meant they weren’t counted as unemployed.

September’s sluggish job gains fell shy of even the modest 336,000 that the economy had added in August and were the fewest since December, when employers actually cut jobs.

The economy is showing some signs of emerging from the drag of the delta variant of the coronavirus, with confirmed new COVID-19 infections declining, restaurant traffic picking up slightly and consumers willing to spend. But new infections remained high as September began. And employers are still struggling to find workers because many people who lost jobs in the pandemic have yet to start looking again. It’s confounded many economists, since job openings are at a record high...."

You intellectually LAZY fuckers just want to sit back and blame Biden for everything.
But you never had a bad word for the bastard who could have quashed the virus before it killed hundreds of thousands of people.
Go inject some bleach in your veins, you stupid idiots. And shove your ivermectin up your asses.

C'mon Ray.
I did vote for Biden, strictly because POS trump needed to go away, and I will vote (D) over trump.
Yes Ray, I hate the POS named trump, he has ZERO qualities that I value. "grab 'em by the pussy' yes, that guy.

I WILL vote (D), I certainly hope they can find a better choice/candidate than Biden.

Spot on, Winco.

The party bosses trotted the stuttering fuck out to read another "don't believe your lying eyes" effort and it was pathetic on several levels.... not the least, more of that dumb animal's epic battles with the English language... and reality.

The deaf signer quit 3 minutes in and signed "fuck joe biden!" as she walked out.

The satanic voices in his head are winning.

Educate yourself about what you're talking about Nostra instead of reading this stupid board.

Delta variant and worker shortage keep a lid on job growth

""""
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. employers added just 194,000 jobs in September, a second straight tepid gain and evidence that the pandemic has kept its grip on the economy, with many companies struggling to fill millions of open jobs.

Friday’s report from the Labor Department also showed that the unemployment rate sank last month from 5.2% to 4.8%. The rate fell in part because more people found jobs but also because about 180,000 fewer people looked for work in September, which meant they weren’t counted as unemployed.

September’s sluggish job gains fell shy of even the modest 336,000 that the economy had added in August and were the fewest since December, when employers actually cut jobs.

The economy is showing some signs of emerging from the drag of the delta variant of the coronavirus, with confirmed new COVID-19 infections declining, restaurant traffic picking up slightly and consumers willing to spend. But new infections remained high as September began. And employers are still struggling to find workers because many people who lost jobs in the pandemic have yet to start looking again. It’s confounded many economists, since job openings are at a record high...."

You intellectually LAZY fuckers just want to sit back and blame Biden for everything.
But you never had a bad word for the bastard who could have quashed the virus before it killed hundreds of thousands of people.
Go inject some bleach in your veins, you stupid idiots. And shove your ivermectin up your asses.
Wow, AP spewing Veggie Joe's talking points.

I'm shocked.................SHOCKED I TELLS YA!

C'mon Ray.

I despise Fuck Joe and his entire bunch of suckerfish from the clueless ditz, Kumquat Harris to his odious criminal son. Bring back Trump, the last president we had and do away with the entirety of democrat decomp.

Forum List

Back