September Jobs Report

Strange what happens when the government hands out "free money", huh?
Pull back the freebies and things do change.
Yeah. But I think the question is what is the reason for supply chain shortages, and why are some people simply not returning to work ... despite UI ending. My guess is the extended child tax credit is a disincentive for some working parents for whom the credit allows an option for not working ... or working part time or "off the books."

But its statistically proven that workers who became eligible for retirement during the pandemic ... are not coming back. And we don't have replacement workers for them. That's not on Biden. I've read that other workers found during the shut down and econ crash that they could get by, and they hated their former jobs so much that they are holding out for something better. That should make Trump supporters and progressives happy.

Personally I was raised on the credo of "you're not supposed to like work, that's why it's a four letter word. It's what you do for food until you're too old to do it. And be grateful its not the good old days before FDR, when you worked till you died." LOL

I'll tell you what....let's wait until Biden's economy and taxes get implemented and readdress his "booming economy".
Inflation is eating up the wage increases, sad.
Yes inflation is a problem but not too long lasting still lots of money out there and when we can get supply chain back in reasonable condition we should be back pre covid

I'll tell you what....let's wait until Biden's economy and taxes get implemented and readdress his "booming economy".
Inflation will continue till the supply chain issues are resolved. Is it Biden's fault that there aren't enough stevedores to unload ships on the WC or drive trucks on interstates?

You think republicans playing with ignoring our debt limit increase will hurt America?

There are 12 million open jobs but only 8 million to fill them Seems to me when S&P DOW and NAS are within striking distance of record highs how bad are things ,,,,,really?
even unemployment is within striking distance of the best ever....under TRUMP.

Thank you President Trump.

Biden building back better...better than Haiti.

Another disappointing jobs report. US businesses added fewer jobs than forecast in September, signaling the recovery was still on the ropes as fall began.

The US added 194,000 jobs in September, badly missing the 500,000-payroll estimate and slowing even further from dismal August hiring.

Fine job Biden, ya fricken clown.

September jobs report misses expectations with just 194,000 new payrolls amid Delta slowdown
Oh well, looks like we need more entitlements to feed them

How's about another $100 trillion spending bill?

Veggie Joe just came out of his basement to address this pathetic report.

He never mentioned the number of jobs added. Spewed a bunch of gibberish and lies, then shuffled off without taking a single questions.

What a pathetic clown.

This is the reason the jobs numbers are down:

As The Pandemic Recedes, Millions Of Workers Are Saying 'I Quit'

I design and create Facebook postings for national brands, household names: a national aerospace corporation, national hospital chain, and a couple of national restaurant chains, etc. 75% of the postings these last 4-5 months are recruiting posts. These companies have jobs going unfilled. It's getting very difficult coming up with different copy and graphics for the same message: "WE ARE HIRING!!!"
And I myself get at least 5-6 recruiters calling and texting me every week with positions they are trying to find candidates for.
Don't blame this on Biden. He has nothing to do with it, you stupid fucking moron.

Your TDS is STRONG. Say, why don't leftists have real standards anyway? It's almost as if MSM does their thinking for them.

This is the reason the jobs numbers are down:

As The Pandemic Recedes, Millions Of Workers Are Saying 'I Quit'

I design and create Facebook postings for national brands, household names: a national aerospace corporation, national hospital chain, and a couple of national restaurant chains, etc. 75% of the postings these last 4-5 months are recruiting posts. These companies have jobs going unfilled. It's getting very difficult coming up with different copy and graphics for the same message: "WE ARE HIRING!!!"
And I myself get at least 5-6 recruiters calling and texting me every week with positions they are trying to find candidates for.
Don't blame this on Biden. He has nothing to do with it, you stupid fucking moron.

Your link is from April.

It is now October, Blaineypoo.

Please try to keep up.

The Biden Economy keeps getting worse.

Think late 2008....we are about to get it worse. Many truck drivers retired during the pandemic. The average age of a truck driver now is 47. 90% of our goods are still transported by trucks. Maybe we need fewer people majoring in Sociology and coming out with $150k in debt and more people becoming well paid laborers? Just a thought.

The CEO of Pfizer said by this time next year we should be back to pre covid ,,,Hope he's right He's in a higher paygrade than I lol

Obama came in on the heels of a Republican-made economic crash the likes unseen since 1929.
And you assholes wanted him to wave a magic wand or something?

Yeah, and that Trump, who had to file bankruptcy six times....
^^^ another Dem lie! Dems spent 2 years trying to tank the economy and blaming it on Bush just to gain an advantage in the 2008 election. This is well documented with countless videos of Dem leaders doing just that.

1633713833478.png
1633713844624.png

These are cargo ships waiting off port to be unloaded because there aren't enough dock workers to unload the ships, workers to load containers onto trucks, drivers to drive the trucks to deliver the supplies.

1633713873772.png

These are the empty store shelved waiting for the supplies out on those ships waiting to be off-loaded.

Workers are sitting home being paid by Democrats to stay there.

Other workers are being fired for refusing to comply with Biden's Un-Constitutional vaccine edict.

Only 38% of Americans support Biden's handling of the economy and believe the US is headed in the right direction.

Biden just attempted a 'victory lap' on the latest jobs number while completely ignoring the fact that hois job growth numbers have declined for the 3rd straight month.

Forum List

Back