Biden's United States is beating the crap out of Xi's China

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
The U.S. has surged ahead under President Biden, and continues to do so.

The unemployment rate in the US decreased slightly to 3.5% in July 2023 from 3.6% in June. It had been a whopping 6.3% when he took office in January, 2021.

U.S. inflation has steadily cooled. Meanwhile, Chinaā€™s Economicā€”and Socialā€”Contract Is Fraying

Those who are hellbent upon badmouthing the nation ignore the blatant reality:

The U.S. economy is aiming for a threepeat: 2% GDP growth for a third straight quarter

U.S. consumers are feeling a lot more optimistic about the economy.

U.S. added 187,000 jobs to payrolls in July; jobless rate changed little

Bidenā€™s climate law has led to 86,000 new jobs and $132 billion in investment

U.S. economy is on track for stable growth thanks to Inflation Reduction Act boost

Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 11.12.02 AM.png

China wants everyone to stop talking about the terrible economy

China halts youth unemployment data as economy falters

China GDP growth falls short of expectations as sinking property prices hit economy

China Emissions Hit a Record Even With Peak Carbon in Sight

Chinaā€™s Economy Is Sputtering

Last edited:
"ā€œThe Inflation Reduction Act ā€” I wish I hadnā€™t called it that, because it has less to do with reducing inflation than it does to do with dealing with providing for alternatives that generate economic growth,ā€ Biden said in Park City, Utah."

"ā€œThe Inflation Reduction Act ā€” I wish I hadnā€™t called it that, because it has less to do with reducing inflation than it does to do with dealing with providing for alternatives that generate economic growth,ā€ Biden said in Park City, Utah."
As the labor participation rate shrunk yet again to lows under Poopeypants.

Dont worry about China, Biden is giving 100's of billions to China.

China as a government is doing much better than us. They even have a better military, a bigger military.
When did their military get bigger and better?

Have you not been paying attention, it started with Clinton giving missile technology to China in exchange for millions in campaign donations. I am sure Bush did not care, for he did little to nothing for our military. During Obama's administration, things got horribly worst.

hypersonic-rocket-flies-above-the-clouds-royalty-free-image-1676330497.jpg
This is exactly what Trump did with Saudi Arabia. And 4 months after Trump left office that murderer invested $2 billion with Jared. That's 2000 million dollars he gave the Trumps. For what? Was it just for what Trump did for them while in office or did he do more for them after he was thrown out?

What did Trump take with him?

images

images

images

This is what it's like to be teflon

This is exactly what Trump did with Saudi Arabia. And 4 months after Trump left office that murderer invested $2 billion with Jared. That's 2000 million dollars he gave the Trumps. For what? Was it just for what Trump did for them while in office or did he do more for them after he was thrown out?

What did Trump take with him?

images

images

images

This is what it's like to be teflon
You believe Trump is helping Saudi Arabia by reducing our need for Saudi Arabian oil?

documents? so?

investments? so?

Dont worry about China, Biden is giving 100's of billions to China.

China as a government is doing much better than us. They even have a better military, a bigger military.
Are you or anyone in your family enlisting?

I thought you guys were isolationists? Sick of us being the world's police. Will you make up your mind? Do you or do you not want us to remain the worlds 1 superpower?

Why did Nixon open up China if you didn't want to do business with China? Pandora's box?

Are you or anyone in your family enlisting?

I thought you guys were isolationists? Sick of us being the world's police. Will you make up your mind? Do you or do you not want us to remain the worlds 1 superpower?

Why did Nixon open up China if you didn't want to do business with China? Pandora's box?
that is about 10 different topics in one post, are you losing your mind

it is a link to a defense think tank that has the best information about the militaries of the world
But no claim that they are bigger or better. No comparison to our military. Just a bunch of articles about china military stuff and you came to the conclusion they are bigger and better?

But no claim that they are bigger or better. No comparison to our military. Just a bunch of articles about china military stuff and you came to the conclusion they are bigger and better?
gee, sounds like you know everything, how many naval ships does china have? how many do we have

how many combat troops does china have, how many do we have?

You believe Trump is helping Saudi Arabia by reducing our need for Saudi Arabian oil?

documents? so?

investments? so?

I think Trump made the most $ from Saudi Arabia. Him and Jared made a fortune there and in Israel​

Trump chooses Saudi Arabia for his first foreign presidential trip

Trump praises a blockade on Qatar Then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary James Mattis are blindsided by the blockade.

The Trump administration notifies Congress in June 2017 that it plans to resume sales of precision-guided bombs to Saudi Arabia that were suspended by Obama over concerns about civilian deaths from Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in Yemen.
After the crown prince detains hundreds of top businessmen, officials and members of the royal family at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in November 2017 and demands payment for alleged corruption, Trump praises the crackdown.

"I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing. Some of those they are harshly treating have been 'milking' their country for years!" Trump says in a tweet two days after the crackdown came to light.

Trump's response to Khashoggi's death

Administration approves nuclear technology transfers to Saudis after Khashoggi's death

Trump vetoes congressional resolution to end U.S. involvement in Saudi-led war in Yemen

U.S. blacklist on child soldiers leaves out Saudi Arabia

Trump vetoes congressional bid to halt arms sales for Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.​

President Trump blocks three congressional bills that would have stopped more than $8 billion in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E. and Jordan, including precision-guided bombs for Riyadh.

Forum List

Back