unemployment down to 4.8........

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 194,000 workers in September as the unemployment rate fell to 4.8%, the Labor Department said Friday. Economists surveyed by Refinitiv were expecting the addition of 500,000 new jobs and the unemployment rate to slip to 5.1%.

194,000 instead of the expected 500,000?

That is a HUGE fucking miss! That is a 61% MISS.

The Biden economy is SHIT.

Bravo, Joe!
Yeah, nothing like having a propaganda machine of the Lame Stream Media covering for your ass, while you hide somewhere in the oval office, doing nothing but whining how 2 Democrat Senators are keeping you from achieving the Progressive Dream of destroying the United States...

But the mean guy is no longer in charge so all is awesome!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

why do liberals vote on emotion rather than facts and logic?
Check the intelligence chart, that says it all.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

August employment numbers were off by 150,000

That many MORE jobs were added last month

And unemployment dropped under 5% to 4.8% for the first time in almost two years.

We ARE getting back to normal.

You really have PTDS, you put up a chart that doesnt show that China released the Kung Flu upon the world and Fauxci said that we only needed to shut down for 2 weeks. Oh yeah, you forgot about the 2 weeks? Then when the deaths declined it was for months that Fauxci said we needed to flatten the curve. The only dumbass is you, for being such a shill for the Dumbocrats.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<i bet you think you are so smart...

I can't speak for everywhere, but there have been MASSES of job openings in my area since summer 2020. We're talking billboard advertisements too. Employers are starving for employees. Meanwhile the left continues their assault on small business.

Kamala acts as though this is a disappointment. She's full of shit, their intent is to replace everything with Amazon and the like.

Last edited:
I can't speak for everywhere, but there have been MASSES of job openings in my area since summer 2020. We're talking billboard advertisements too. Employers are starving for employees.
Yeah, plenty of job openings, but not qualified people to work those openings. The product of Joe Biteme's America and public indoctrination...

You really have PTDS, you put up a chart that doesnt show that China released the Kung Flu upon the world and Fauxci said that we only needed to shut down for 2 weeks. Oh yeah, you forgot about the 2 weeks? Then when the deaths declined it was for months that Fauxci said we needed to flatten the curve. The only dumbass is you, for being such a shill for the Dumbocrats.

View attachment 569851<i bet you think you are so smart...
ea3xab2xrt471.jpg

Forum List

Back