Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

Only a goddam fool thinks they're better off under Bidenomics
Well, you know the old saying "Stupid is as stupid does." I think it's sad when it comes from mismanagement in the executive branch headed by a president who listens only to his party's puppetmaster/oligarches. That's a far cry from running the country according to the Constitution of the United States of America.

It not only happened it is far worse even than that

Green Deal is crushing non-government spending and China is gaining
""China is responsible for 80 percent of global solar panel manufacturing. ... 70 percent of global wind turbine manufacturing, and 77 percent of global lithium-ion battery manufacturing.”"

But you always avoid that in your mere-assertion replies
Imagine China kicking our ass on emerging technology…..
We used to lead the world in technology.

But that was before “Drill Baby, Drill“ Republican energy policy

Thank Goodness our President understands the future of global energy.

Good fucking thing I did not post the UE, but the LFPR which includes everyone.

Maybe go back to high school and learn the difference between the UE rate and the LFPR
The LFPR includes only people who are working or actively seeking employment...not the record number that have left the work force all together. Which my link showed we have a record number of prime age folks leaving it all together and giving up, under Xiden

The labor force participation rate is an estimate of an economy’s active workforce. The formula is the number of people ages 16 and older who are employed or actively seeking employment, divided by the total non-institutionalized, civilian working-age population.

The LFPR includes only people who are working or actively seeking employment...not the record number that have left the work force all together. Which my link showed we have a record number of prime age folks leaving it all together and giving up, under Xiden

Bullshit.

You suck at reading. It takes those that are working or actively seeking employment and divides it by EVERY FUCKING ONE of working age. Your own fucking link says this, hell your copy and paste says this.

What fucking link are you talking about, you gave me no link. Are you drunk this morning?

Bullshit.

You suck at reading. It takes those that are working or actively seeking employment and divides it by EVERY FUCKING ONE of working age. Your own fucking link says this, hell your copy and paste says this.

What fucking link are you talking about, you gave me no link. Are you drunk this morning?
I provided the link showing the record number, I think provided a link to the definition of what you provided

These are facts

Sorry you can’t accept reality and facts get in the way of your false narrative

I provided the link showing the record number, I think provided a link to the definition of what you provided

These are facts

Sorry you can’t accept reality and facts get in the way of your false narrative

Yes, you did provide the link to the definition of the LFPR, the only problem was your are too stupid to know what the words in it mean.

You have provided no facts and no link to some record number of anything. All you do is lie about links and then post other links that prove you are a fucking moron.

But damn if you are not entertaining for short periods of time

Trump's labor participation rate numbers were above Biden's for almost his entire term.

Not for the core working age they were not.

The only reason the LFPR is down now is so many people are retiring. Which most of us see as a good thing

How long you got? This from a goon who thinks everyone is a racist except him. Oh the irony.
Wrong. What I think is that studies show there is a subculture of about 30 percent in tthe white community that is racist and you are paart of them. Pointing out that subculture is not racism.

Easy to check (if you aren't as lazy as Biden) Bureau of Labor Statistics has it all. Yes, they were trimmed down, two months drastically reduced so as to increase the rise Biden talked abou

and even the increase where there was increase is in PEOPLE WORKING TWO JOBS
The use BLS stuff and not garbage from the epoch times.

Wrong. What I think is that studies show there is a subculture of about 30 percent in tthe white community that is racist and you are paart of them. Pointing out that subculture is not racism.

Thank you, you've just proven that whites are the least racist of all, as studies show that 90-95% of all blacks are hyper-racist, including you. The very fact that you refuse to even acknowledge the extreme racism of blacks much less yourself is the obvious proof of that.

As to me, I've worked with many blacks, had very close black friends (including my best friend in high school) and my last job, my supervisor was a black lady. No problem there. I deal with people on an individual basis. Wish you could say the same thing. You think people are racist just because their skin is white and tell you the truth.

You think studies show it? Do you happen to have a link to these studies?

Not for the core working age they were not.

The only reason the LFPR is down now is so many people are retiring. Which most of us see as a good thing
People retiring isn’t really good for the economy. Especially a large generation like the boomers

Why would i lend credibility to any of our ruling class claims , when it's they that have created the disparity we exist in?

~S~

Forum List

Back